Page 101 of 245 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2446

Thread: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall! All speculation & spoilers go here!

Re: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall! All news, speculation and spoilers goes he

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2477373;
    Well fellow posters, do we have any words of advice for our next Bachelor just in case he is reading our posts? Maybe he will heed our words of wisdom.
    Do not say I love you, until there is only the one woman left to say I love you to.

The show tapes for about 6 weeks, 2 weeks from ending taping to air time. Unless the show is taping now, we will be waiting at least until middle of September for a new season of the Bachelor.

Would a new one start in mid September?

That would put it almost to the end for November sweeps.

Re: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall! All news, speculation and spoilers goes he

My advise to the next bachelor is to have a definite goal of what you want, but balance that with an open mind and open heart so that you fall in love on this show. The successful ones on here did just that. I would also agree that you might want to be careful what you say as far as I love you's go or promises of roses, being picked etc. This will keep down on the heartbreak of the f2 (now this won't keep Fleiss from editing things in that aren't there to build a web of deceipt to throw us off the correct trail.) Advise to the girls vying for his hand: don't do anything you wouldn't want America to see. If you aren't catty, they can't paint you that way. If you don't say anything negative, they can't show only negative comments from you. Also don't throw yourself at him. You can reasonably open up to him (and need to) without loosing who you are and why you hold attraction for him. You can't be anybody but yourself and as soon as you try to act like someone you are not, your true colors will come out and then you are booted, and the butt of our every joke on here for months. As to the taping, I wonder if they are taping now? Someone said that lived in Tampa that Billy S has "disappeared" for a little while. I wonder if they are taping? Maybe some spoilers will come out in the coming days/weeks.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

FORT Fan

I have been trying to figure out who will be Bachelor # 11. There has been mention of Billy Sorrentino from FL on this thread. On Bevin's myspace there is a comment from Billy... Jul 18 2007 - 9:21AM ....Rise and shine

Why is Billy posting on Bevin's myspace? Things that make you go

FORT Newbie

I don't think billy's your man. My friend got cast and had to delete both her myspace and facebook accounts. Billy's are both still up. Filming starts this thursday and will be done in 6 weeks. I'm so not excited.

Quote Originally Posted by notafan;2480238;
    I don't think billy's your man. My friend got cast and had to delete both her myspace and facebook accounts. Billy's are both still up. Filming starts this thursday and will be done in 6 weeks. I'm so not excited.
    Welcome to the Fort, notafan! I had heard that filming was going to start very soon ~ thank you for the confirmation. Will you be watching the show with us? Can you tell us how long ago your friend was cast for the show?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fogey

Welcome, notafan. I'm notafan either, except I watched last season and, because Tessa is so sweet and I love mysteries (i.e., sleuthing), I was sucked in.

Anyway, do you know where the show will be filmed?

Quote Originally Posted by notafan;2480238;
    Wow!! I wonder who it is then. There were legs on the rumors with Billy S. I will be interested to see who bach 11 is. Thank you for posting the update, notafan and welcome to FORT.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

FORT Fan

Welcome Notafan. Hope you stick around awhile, GL to your friend.

I wish they would announce who HE is...

Bach man 11 - come out come out wherever you are

FORT Newbie

She doesn't even know where the show will be filmed. She's flying into LA. She was cast I guess about a month ago? I just hope she doesn't make a fool of herself. I also hope the guy's a tool.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by notafan;2480332;
    She doesn't even know where the show will be filmed. She's flying into LA. She was cast I guess about a month ago? I just hope she doesn't make a fool of herself. I also hope the guy's a tool.
    Notafan can you tell us anything about your friend ?