• I'm on the fence.

23 4.63%
  • I couldn't care less.

17 3.42%
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Bevin or Tessa? Who gets the final rose? ***REVISED***

FORT Regular

Re: Bevin or Tessa? Who gets the final rose? ***REVISED***

Tessa - and I wish I wasn't so emotionally invested in it!

Even though I liked Danielle more than Tessa.......It's Tessa, I was alittle worried after the FRC pics were shown with the hug, but I watched the show over this weekend it's Tessa.....

FORT Newbie

I have been on the hammock ever since the 2-on-1 date when he chose Tessa. I thought for sure he would pick Peyton. But after reviewing the two previous ep. I saw the love story with Tessa and Andy and it has been growing ever since. And the only reason I came on this board in the first place was to get more info. on this season of TB. Which I have loved reading everyone's posts. Some of the posters have had me thinking I should switch to the kayak... thinking being the key word, but I'm on the hammock all the way!

Andy, unlike many other Bachelors who merely said they knew early, really did know early. He's only made out with one bachelorette. The others just got pecks. He knew well before the Home Visits. All his anguish about choosing is just Fleissian drama.

And she didn't get a 1-on-1 date before the Home Visits (first winner to ever do so).

Bevin won Andy's heart.

The editing always leads the majority astray. The polls, here and at other sites, always pick the F2 bachelorette as the winner. I'm just surprised how well it worked this time.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

FORT Newbie

Tessa and she should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2407446;
    Andy, unlike many other Bachelors who merely said they knew early, really did know early. He's only made out with one bachelorette. The others just got pecks. He knew well before the Home Visits. All his anguish about choosing is just Fleissian drama.

And she didn't get a 1-on-1 date before the Home Visits (first winner to ever do so).

Bevin won Andy's heart.

The editing always leads the majority astray. The polls, here and at other sites, always pick the F2 bachelorette as the winner. I'm just surprised how well it worked this time.
    I think you are right here

FORT Newbie

Longtime lurker on the boards and had to join just so I could vote for my girl Bevin!! Tomorrow night can't come soon enough.

Longtime lurker also. Cannot wait for the insanity to end. I, too, think that Bevin and Andy have had a special relationship from the start and do not see the same chemistry between Andy and Tessa.

With all the editing--who knows? I'm in the kayak for the duration, though!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2407446;

Bevin won Andy's heart.

Well said, and completely true

FORT Newbie

I'm another lurker (though just started this season) who joined just to vote for Bevin. I really think Bevin's bad edit is to make people not pick her as the winner. All the interviews said they don't know how TPTB would hide how in love Andy is, so what better way than to make Bevin look like a vixen. I don't think she's bad, I see major chemistry there (with both bevin and andy going in for the kisses equally) and over the past few episodes I have seen them both put in the effort to make sure the relationship goes beyond passion.
    P.S. Bevin isn't bad cuz she cries or gets emotional. I'm like that too. Its how I relieve stress. =)