27 5.43%
  • I'm on the fence.

23 4.63%
  • I couldn't care less.

17 3.42%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Bevin or Tessa? Who gets the final rose? ***REVISED***

Re: Bevin or Tessa? Who gets the final rose? ***REVISED***

Bevin had him with the..."I'm the love of his life, sir"...comment.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Newbie

Bevin ends up with her Lt. McDreamy!

FORT Fan

As a hammocker, I'm curious about the 200+ folks who voted, as did I, for "Tessa, and it should be." With all the speculation that the edit is skewed to Bevin and the "electricity," how many who voted Tessa did that regardless of sleuthing?

I can tell you that, without a doubt, I saw the Tessa love story regardless of any sleuthing clues. As so many have pointed out, it's all the small things that you catch regardless of any editing tricks or VOs.

So, if we saw that without sleuthing, editing, etc., how many of the non FORT sleuthing population may have seen that Tessa love story like us? I think it's more than we may think. Maybe it's not as cut and dry about who the general population is rooting for.

My take is that this season, it's just a simple Tessa love story...and that's why the vote is so overwhelmingly skewed towards the hammock ending. And why it's so critical that ABC makes sure it's that ending (so as not to disappoint such a large audience).

What do you think?

FORT Fogey

I can tell you that, without a doubt, I saw the Tessa love story regardless of any sleuthing clues.
    I agree that this season has been a simple Tessa love story. I became convinced of it at the aircraft carrier date and have never doubted it since then. I didn't need any sleuthing clues to reinforce my belief, although I've enjoyed finding out about them. If the general public opinion is at the same ratio as this poll, then I'd say ABC had better deliver on the Andy/Tessa love story or they're going to disappoint/anger the majority of the viewing audience for this show.

I would at least 65 percent of the viewing audience do not follow the message boards and when polled base their response on the editing. I say this because last season 77 percent of "regular" viewers thought Sadie would win and during Bob's season a poll by "The View" had Kelly Jo at 89 percent. Bob was speechless.
    Last edited by NYGal; 05-20-2007 at 08:30 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2407037;
    I would at least 65 percent of the viewing audience do not follow the message boards and when polled base their responses on the editing. I say this because last season 77 percent of "regular" viewers thought Sadie would win and during Bob's season a poll by "The View" had Kelly Jo at 89 percent. Bob was speechless.
    ITA with the majority not following boards. That said, are there any polls for this season not tied to boards? I'm curious as to what that population is thinking.

Great poll, Jewelsy, thanks so much for doing this. I'm not sure why the "Tessa as it should be" doesn't have 100% because we all know that's the only correct answer.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Totally Tessa!

FORT Fogey

I would at least 65 percent of the viewing audience do not follow the message boards and when polled base their responses on the editing.
    Oh, I understand forum members represent a minority of the overall viewing audience for this show, which is the reason I said "if the general public is at the same ratio as this poll" since the FORT poll results may not be indicative of the general public's opinion. I'm not aware of any polling results from the general public for this season. Anyone know?

Tessa, all the way.... I just see more "awwwww" moments: the sushi rose, where they both nearly collapse in laughter; the rock, paper, scissors, game (being Andy is totally a gentleman, I see him so comfortable with Tessa, that if it had been else say "You go first" as Tessa did, he would have; the chest bump after the zip line (again totally comfortable); calling her a goofball, others may have taken that kind of statement as somewhat insulting, but I think Tessa would absolutely love it. Yada, yada, yada...........