Page 1 of 216 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

* * *UPDATED! Please Read!* * **

Please make an effort to keep this thread on topic with spoilers and screencap analysis ONLY.

This thread is for discussion of spoilers and screencaps. It's not the place to support your favorites or to argue about who's the better girl . . it's for discussion of spoilers and screencaps. Period.

We have discussion threads for:
    Some guidelines when posting in this forum:
    • Before posting, PLEASE read at least the last few pages of this thread to see if what you're about to post has already been discussed. Chances are, it has.

• Absolutely no direct links or directing our members to other fansites. It's okay to say something like "I read over at Jokers that Andy wears dentures". It is NOT okay to say "Go over to Jokers 'cause Andy's ex leaked the fact that he wears dentures. Here's the link: www.Jokers.DentureWearingBache lor.com" (example only). Along these same lines, don't cut & paste from other fansites - describe it in your own words. more info

• No hotlinking allowed. If you're posting a screencap, it may NOT be linked directly from another site (including ABC Media.Net). Please upload screencaps to one of the many image hosting sites (Photobucket.com, tinypic.com, etc.) and link to there. Really, itís easy-peasy once you get the hang of it. More info
    Please follow these guidelines. . . it will make everybody's visit here much more enjoyable.

Thanks!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Can anyone check and see if Bevin's tattoo was covered up with make-up on the USS Arizona?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by UhHuhHer;2392409;
    Can anyone check and see if Bevin's tattoo was covered up with make-up on the USS Arizona?
    It's not. It's visible in a couple of shots.

FORT Regular

FORT Newbie

In the photo of Bevin's PI where it has been debated if this is the FRC dress (which I think it has been determined it is not), what is the source of light in the rear to the left-ish? It looks rectangular, so either that was during the day and it is light around the blinds or it is a square lampshade.

Just a thought - I am trying to figure out when that interview was, so if I missed the answer that was posted already, sorry!

Here's a thought - maybe it was in the morning after the "overnight private time"? It would explain the glow and more relaxed hairdo (ducking)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by UhHuhHer;2392409;
    It is not covered.

FORT Newbie

newbie here, although I've been reading MANY posts... someone mentioned the blue in the cap with the ring...

I went back and looked at the video, and you can see his shirt below his hands, and as the camera turns, it gets to the angle in which it is in this cap, and then the shot goes to white. Not a good cap to make any assumptions, as it is clear by the video, that it's only his shirt. Possibly a shadow making it appear blue.

Bevin's dress from the PI is not the same as the FRC dress, because the fabric and cut are different.

I'm not convinced that Tessa is truly "in love" with Andy... In the video, I've seen her push him away multiple times.

I'm definitely pulling for Bevin...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by armywifewaiting;2392447;
    newbie here, although I've been reading MANY posts... someone mentioned the blue in the cap with the ring...

I went back and looked at the video, and you can see his shirt below his hands, and as the camera turns, it gets to the angle in which it is in this cap, and then the shot goes to white. Not a good cap to make any assumptions, as it is clear by the video, that it's only his shirt. Possibly a shadow making it appear blue.
    I just rewatched the video too, and I agree, it is most definitely his shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by rubbernecker;2392419;
    If you watch the show over again in slo mo you can see she is wearing earrings..but do they match the other ones is the question

FORT Newbie

Quote from firefighterwife in part 5 thread

"Awhile back the "dog tags" were the hot topic...At the FRC there is something on the table when Tessa is standing there. If these are the "dog-tags" what are they there for....Could Andy be so cold as to say..."oh here are the tags we got on the HTD you can have them back....and thank-you for coming!""

Maybe it's just the opposite. I was thinking that Tessa gave them back after finding out she was not going to receive the final rose and Andy laid them on the table.