Page 8 of 216 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Okay, I watched Chris walk both girls a gazillion times. It looks to me like Bevin is crying.

I am in the hammock but I feel sick. After looking at the screencaps, the sky looks darker and pinker in Bevin's pictures. I don't think hugging photos are flipped. I have been counting leave on the plants trying to compare. He just can't do that to Tessa...if he does he is an officer and a JERK ! I hope I have been looking at this too long. We need more and better pictures!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by rubbernecker;2392665;
    Okay, that was just awesome. Totally something I would have done. Kudos, rubbernecker!

Interesting for all the season the girl that goes to the family first is the one that wins. There is a pattern to the winner who ever goes first always wins Mary first to visit Bryon she wins. Estalla to Bob she wins. Helen to Aaron first she wins. Jen with Lorenzo she wins. Jen with Andrew first she wins the others dont remember the other guys oh Sara b with Charlie she wins and Sarah with Travis she wins. The bachelorette is the opposite. Ryan went second and win so did Ian. So since Bevin goes second she will be walking away with nothing in her hand.

FORT Fogey

DaBryan Coach Builders

Okay, the turning radius for a limo is from 62' to 72' curb to curb. Say it's a wide limo, about 6.5' wide, and say the drive is 9' wide, I don't think there is any way a limo could turn around in this circle.

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2392698;
    DaBryan Coach Builders

Okay, the turning radius for a limo is from 62' to 72' curb to curb. Say it's a wide limo, about 6.5' wide, and say the drive is 9' wide, I don't think there is any way a limo could turn around in this circle.
    We have to think of it in relation to size...that drive way is HUGE look at the deck...imagine little Andy standing out there...That driveway is big in my opinion.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by catsparks;2392685;
    I am in the hammock but I feel sick. After looking at the screencaps, the sky looks darker and pinker in Bevin's pictures. I don't think hugging photos are flipped. I have been counting leave on the plants trying to compare. He just can't do that to Tessa...if he does he is an officer and a JERK ! I hope I have been looking at this too long. We need more and better pictures!
    Have you looked at my post on page 5 (post #53)? I'm hoping that indicates that the water is brighter blue with Bevin and darker with Tessa. My hopes are sinking otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2392695;
    Interesting for all the season the girl that goes to the family first is the one that wins. There is a pattern to the winner who ever goes first always wins Mary first to visit Bryon she wins. Estalla to Bob she wins. Helen to Aaron first she wins. Jen with Lorenzo she wins. Jen with Andrew first she wins the others dont remember the other guys oh Sara b with Charlie she wins and Sarah with Travis she wins. The bachelorette is the opposite. Ryan went second and win so did Ian. So since Bevin goes second she will be walking away with nothing in her hand.
    Good Call Bugsme3!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2392695;
    I didn't realize there was a clear understanding that Bevin was going second? Is that in the episode description? Interesting analysis, though!

Quote Originally Posted by tweetlydee;2392730;
    I didn't realize there was a clear understanding that Bevin was going second? Is that in the episode description? Interesting analysis, though!
    Someone mentioned Tessa drinking orange juice (brunch) and Bevin drinking wine (dinner).