Page 6 of 216 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Why would Bevin and Chris be on the driveway part? Why are they not on the red brick sidewalk on the other side of the limo? Is the door broke on that side of the limo?

FORT Regular

Ok...can someone clarify? Who is last for the F2 date? Is it Tessa? I think someone touched on this before but I can't find it...

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I'm not feeling confident, but hoping against hope that Tessa might be F1, despite screencaps that seem to be indicating otherwise (assuming Fleiss hasn't changed things up - not that he would mislead us....).

Somebody posted these awhile back (sorry if I'm not doing this right - if not, see post 2229 on page 223 of Part 5 Spoilers & Screencaps):
    http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...rs-andyfrc.jpg
    http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...-bevin-frc.jpg
    http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...-tessa-frc.jpg

Has anyone figured out the bright blue background behind Bevin? I figure it must be the ocean. Look how high the horizon is over Tessa & Andy's heads. The photo is zoomed in so close to Andy & Bevin, you can't tell where the sun is in the sky. But I would think the ocean would be a darker blue if it was sunset. It's bright blue, like it would be during the day.

Even though those photos seem to be very solid proof that Bevin is on the F1 side and Tessa is on the F2 side, could Fleiss have mixed things up a bit and started them on those sides, but had Andy move Tessa over just before he proposed? Just to throw us off? Fleiss threw us off with the preview editing last week when they showed Tessa replying "I don't know" when the fantasy suite card was presented...

Again, I'm just grasping for some hope here. I usually don't care so much, and I want The Bachelor to select the right one for himself, not for me. But if Bevin's F1, then I'm really put off by how she's been portrayed. Andy's coworker even posted that Andy is unhappy with how Bevin has been portrayed!

ETA - well, I see I figured out how to add 1 thumbnail, but I couldn't figure out how to do 3 of them...

Ok...can someone clarify? Who is last for the F2 date? Is it Tessa? I think someone touched on this before but I can't find it...
    Tessa has the last F2 date. So Andy really did "save the best for last". Although he said that to Bevin for the Fantasy Dates, Tessa is the last date of the whole entire show.

FORT Regular

I think what we should be focusing on right now is the time of day for when both girls meet Andy at the FRC. If we figure it out, the cat's in the bag!

Fleiss has messed with us so much we don't know what's right or left, what's north or south, and we are second guessing everything. He has us exactly where he wants us...CONFUSED!

FORT Newbie

I posted something similar in the "screencap analysis" thread but both seem to have the same discussion at the moment so maybe you folks can answer:

Has anyone ever gotten any clues from Chris's facial expressions, etc as he is walking F2 or F1 to the FRC?

Thanks.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rubbernecker;2392617;
    Why would Bevin and Chris be on the driveway part? Why are they not on the red brick sidewalk on the other side of the limo? Is the door broke on that side of the limo?
    Compare the bird's eye view to the views of Tessa and Bevin walking to the deck. Bevin's pictures were taken right after she exited the limo. The limo is parked at the remote parking at the right of the screen; the building with the cupola is in the background and the tall trees are to the left of that building. Tessa's picture is taken en route (follow the wiggley red line) to the deck, near the second and smaller fountain.

Bevin could have taken a different path to the deck where Andy is waiting but none of the screencaps show this. They just show Bevin and Tessa at two different places in the trek (it's long and in heels!) to the deck.

Again, I think they didn't bring the limo in closer to the main building to the right of the heart drawn in yellow in the bird's eye view becuase it couldn't turn around and exit. The turning circle near the main building was probably sized for a car, and not for a limo with a much bigger turning radius.

diamondtcaffo - I think Chris has the same face everytime. He's paid by ABC...he can't give it away.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by AFROdeesYACK;2392628;
    Tessa has the last F2 date. So Andy really did "save the best for last". Although he said that to Bevin for the Fantasy Dates, Tessa is the last date of the whole entire show.
    Hmmm... Let's think about it. He could have told the producers as soon as she walked out the door that she is the one. They decide where she is staying right? I think she is staying at the site of the FRC.