Page 55 of 216 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Question:
    In all the aerial shots of the compound where FRC is to take place,Where is the water? Close up pics of them has water looking like it is over the railing. In aerial pic just see one small body of water. Help, Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2394915;
    JMO, but I think you're totally right!!! I've never seen a dress with straps that would turn around and have a back like that-- it'd just look weird!!! Great catch!!!

I actually think that she is holding a "jacket" that is almost dragging on the ground...maybe in the FRC she has put it on due to the rain/cooler temps????

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2394844;
    You are a true skeptic and that can be a good thing. I'm not saying everyone has to believe that spoiler though I certainly do. I think some people want 100 % proof. You have reasonable doubt. (If I ever rob a bank, I want you on my jury!). But you are entitled. Hopefully none of us will have to be too patient and more info will come out and settle this beyond a reasonable doubt.
    Only this much of a skeptic when it comes to Fleiss and his silly mind games he plays on us! I have learned in seasons past not to believe anything he throws at us without a little cynicism. Granted this spoiler may or may not have anything to do with Fleiss, I have my reasons for being skeptical of what they really mean...but no need in rehashing those!

And, I guess I am actually trying to hold out hope!! It just seems in the past we have been given something more concrete (Ian's tux, pics of Byron proposing- albeit a huge ABC mistake, Jen's fingers, burning candles, etc), but I guess even then people were split.

I am torn between:

Bevin is F1 since she has what has been the winning side for 9/10 seasons (we all know what happened w/Mer-Ian). But, why didn't he flip any pictures this season?? He has consistently season after season...reverse psychology perhaps??

Tessa is F1 b/c the lighting...which can be just as easily manipulated as flipping the sides of the pictures.

I guess I will just have to wait for more screencaps. Honestly, right now, I think the signs are pointing towards Tessa, and I am really OK with that. I think as long as this season has a long-lasting happy ending, I will be pleased with it. Only time will tell that though.

Quote Originally Posted by bambi19907;2394922;

I actually think that she is holding a "jacket" that is almost dragging on the ground...maybe in the FRC she has put it on due to the rain????
    I'm wondering if that dress has a demi-train that has to be bundled up for the frc?

I actually think that she is holding a "jacket" that is almost dragging on the ground...maybe in the FRC she has put it on due to the rain/cooler temps????

Now that makes a lot of sense. Good eye!

The straps appear to widen as it gets to her neck, it looks like the same dress to me.
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

I think her hair is tucked under the jacket in the hug and not to the side, you can see the shadow under the fabric, which proves there is a jacket involved, it was windy, and ......{obsessing too much} LOL

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2394925;
    I'm wondering if that dress has a demi-train that has to be bundled up for the frc?
    It has a split in the back and so the back is flapping like a flag in the wind.

FORT Fanatic

I bet that is it! She does look like she is carrying a jacket, but does she realize it is dragging the ground!

in the pics when she walks by the camera to me it still looks like part of the dress and nothing in her hand that i can see...........i am going to go look for the pic