Page 54 of 216 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by avttas;2394639;
    i agree with you on this. i think she is wearing a short jacket. Now if that is her walking in without a jacket and she has one later and besides her hair goes from down to up, it does seem to mean that she was there awhile or maybe did two shoots.
    Do people think Tessa's hair "goes up" during the FRC? At first I thought this too, but I think it is still down but blown to the left side in front of her left shoulder...due to the windy conditions
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

Sorry for this long post, but I had to get some sleep last night and I am just now catching up...

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2394470;
    I agree! One is greenish while the other is blue. The greenish one is prettier. lol But I think Fleiss messed with the lighting to fool us.
    Perhaps instead of fooling us with flipped pictures this season, Fleiss is choosing to fool us by changing the lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by a3boymom;2394471;
    AHHH! The difference between sanity and taking your time to fall in love for a more meaningful and lasting marriage vs throwing yourself into love and not even being able to articulate what you believe about your relationship. IMO Tessa knows why she is in love, Bevin loves but doesn't know why
    I guess it is all in the eyes of the beholder. I don’t find anything articulate about the way she tries to tell Andy her feelings. It is like she is just telling him what she wants to hear and I almost feel like he should pat her on the back (as if burping a baby) to get her to just spit it out. She seems to have a lot of trouble "articulating" anything serious.

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2394494;
    Well, it might mean they had to re-shoot part of the FRC. And I'm thinking, does ABC REALLY have the gall to ask a runner-up back to re-shoot the rejection? (Well, of course, they probably do.) But if Tessa did a re-shoot that would lead me to believe she is the F1, because that would be the part of the ceremony ABC would most want to capture perfectly.
    I just can’t imagine if ABC went through the trouble to fly Tessa back to Hawaii for a reshoot they wouldn’t get her the same dress. If it is a “reshoot”, then they apparently got Chris and/or Andy in the same outfits (depending on which part is believed to be the “reshoot”, and it seems like it would be more difficult to get them in the same outfits as there are more “parts” (shirt, tie, jacket, etc) than just a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2394657;
    First of all Fleiss is not the one that would have leaked the picture and secondly it was the apparently very capable New York Times inside reporter who identified it as a spoiler, so she obviously feels that such a leak would be possible. Knowing what she knows about the inside workings of the industry she has stated that she assumes it's a spoiler. We can all draw our conclusions from that, but SHE believes it happened.
    I was just speaking as to the intention of ABC. There are two conflicting “theories” on the clip as to ABC’s intentions:

1. ABC leaked it intentionally to “sell” the show to the audience as successful. This, IMO, seems absurd and apparently was not the case since it was pulled.

2. It was an accident. If that is the case, then unless it is a FRC image, I do not see it as a spoiler. It was not chosen to “pimp” the show, and therefore, unless it was a FRC image, does not imply anything other than a “sweet” moment during the season.

That is, unless it was intended as a montage for the future, and if that is the case, why not use the FRC image of him proposing instead of a random picture of them kissing in the season.

Ultimately, unless it was a FRC image, I just do not think it is a spoiler. So, until it is confirmed an FRC image, I will just sit in my kayak all alone not believing this to be a true spoiler! (I thought I was split, but I keep finding myself defending Bevin, so I guess deep down, I need to take my one foot off the hammock and plant in firmly in the sinking kayak!!)

So, until it is confirmed an FRC image, I will just sit in my kayak all alone not believing this to be a true spoiler! (I thought I was split, but I keep finding myself defending Bevin, so I guess deep down, I need to take my one foot off the hammock and plant in firmly in the sinking kayak!!)
    You are a true skeptic and that can be a good thing. I'm not saying everyone has to believe that spoiler though I certainly do. I think some people want 100 % proof. You have reasonable doubt. (If I ever rob a bank, I want you on my jury!). But you are entitled. Hopefully none of us will have to be too patient and more info will come out and settle this beyond a reasonable doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2394483;
    I swear those straps in the front continue down the back...I can see skin on the other side of a strap!! Maybe I've been staring at the computer screen too long LOL And I'm just thinking, what does it even mean if she was wearing two different dresses? Would that even matter? Am I obsessing over nothing?
    i brought this up late last night, the dress she has on in the walk with chris i swear is one of the ones she tried on at nicole miller IMO......someone has it as her avatar.....and it does look more flowing then the dress in the andy/tessa emprace

FORT Fanatic

Pajamasam,
    I am swinging in the hammock with you. I will have to admit,
    though, for a moment I felt that the ropes that tie the hammock were going to break. I love all this new info
    Last edited by braungirl; 05-16-2007 at 10:19 AM. Reason: didnt want to add quote

its another infamous "blue dress"..........LOL

this is like trying to figure out if there was a second shooter or not......."the grassy knoll".............LOL

the whole dress things makes me think that she had to (tessa) wait so long for andy to say bye to bevin that she got caught in the rain and had to change...

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by braungirl;2394871;
    Pajamasam,
    I am swinging in the hammock with you. I will have to admit,
    though, for a moment I felt that the ropes that tie the hammock were going to break. I love all this new info
    I fell off the hammock after the screen caps of the FRC came out. That lasted only a few hours, I climbed back on. Screencaps be darned, I see this love story.

Question - Is this the first FRC outside where the goal is to capture the sunset? If yes, then it's logical the set up will be different this time.

FORT Newbie

Just a quick question, I am new here but on cynigal post #493 it shows a pic of Tessa in the blue dress with a necklace and bracelet is that the same necklace and bracelet from the Cinderella date? If so, does this mean anything? Also when was this interview done? Her hair is swept to the side just like at FRC but in the pics walking with Chris it looks a lot more full and that is when it started raining. Does this mean re-shoot?

I want a seat on the HAMMOCK!!

FORT Regular

I can't wait to see who wins this thing. I have never been so into a season of the bachelor as this one. andy has a real genuine spirit about him, but he is loving macking on both women. I can't tell who has the "real" love story, but you should check out all the defensive posts over on Tessa's blog.

I just can't grasp who TPTB is really editing. Bevin and Andy are on fire and having fun to me and Tessa and andy are sweet and tense. but everyone claims that is a developing love story with Tess and him. then you see Bevin and him in the dating mode, that new exciting feeling of being together and Tessa can't even give him a real un-tight lip kiss. I can tell Andy is really trying to reach Tessa, she is his "type" from all other view points, however, is Andy looking to move out of the zone and go for a blonde this time that is not conservative? which seems like a stretch but that navy boy has more than explaining to do if i am his fiance' and i watched him "enjoy" bevin like that, TV or not. Plus does Tess have the personality, that everyone on the FORT has this perception of, to really handle that kind of TV-Bevin love? she seems to me that she would not take that, she is better than that, she does not like the cameras and she doesn't have to fall in love this way (even though she did go on the show ) she is really turning out to be arrogant to me.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2394258;
    Maybe I'm going insane too, because THEY DO seem like different dresses to me LOL And I didn't mess with the colors (though TPTB could have):

I don't understand how those front straps fit in with the back of that dress!
    JMO, but I think you're totally right!!! I've never seen a dress with straps that would turn around and have a back like that-- it'd just look weird!!! Great catch!!!