Page 53 of 216 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

The more I stare at this dress, the more I see that little light edge on the fabric and the more I wonder about the patch of blue visible in that ring picture. I know everyone thinks I'm crazy, but that blue is just too darn blue to be nothing or his shirt or his tie.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77;2393800;
    That is so completely not like Fleiss. He spends lots of money and time on editing to do that. Intentionally leaking the spoiler is not something he does.

First of all Fleiss is not the one that would have leaked the picture and secondly it was the apparently very capable New York Times inside reporter who identified it as a spoiler, so she obviously feels that such a leak would be possible. Knowing what she knows about the inside workings of the industry she has stated that she assumes it's a spoiler. We can all draw our conclusions from that, but SHE believes it happened.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by avttas;2394628;
    i have been watching this last episode again as well as the screencaps. In watching the episode, i noticed how Andy said that "I love Bevin's sense of adventure. She loves the outdoors and in our future together i know that would be a huge component of it." I thought this was a giveaway that he would choose her. The whole "would you love to live here?" also made me re-question my initial feeling it was Tessa. However, while looking at scenes from the next episode when Tessa says, "I'm in love with you and i want to be here tomorrow. i want to stay tomorrow. i want to stay with you." He looks at her with such love and such happiness that he is trying hard to hold back.... He loves her, but cannot say anything.

yes, but the part I bolded in your quote was from a PI where Andy is wearing the navy blue tshirt and has the brand new haircut and we saw him say he was not leaving DC until he knew how Tessa felt!! so who knows what this quote really went with - it doesn't seem to go with the great outdoors sentence...

Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;2394309;
    Trust me the picture is flipped. You can tell by the rose on the table and his part.
    Can you post the screencap? We may be looking at different onese because the one I see has a rose that is pointing in the same direction as that in all the other pics.

First of all Fleiss is not the one that would have leaked the picture and secondly it was the apparently very capable New York Times inside reporter who identified it as a spoiler, so she obviously feels that such a leak would be possible.
    blhstock posted this morning about a similar gaffe .
    Quote:
    Food & Wine Mag posted the URL to their in depth interview with the winner (Ilan) on their internet sight before the finale. Somebody innocently googled him and it was the first hit. Oops. It was quickly taken down and an abbreviated, mocked up interview covering the two finalists was hastily posted in its place. It fooled no one. Looks like the flunky got rehired.
    These big mistakes do happen from time to time. I remember hearing about Ilan winning before the grand finale. You'd think they would be more careful.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2394718;
    These big mistakes do happen from time to time. I remember hearing about Ilan winning before the grand finale. You'd think they would be more careful.
    I am sure a picture of Jesse & Jessica (was that her name...I hated that season) was published before the last show ended. Of course, it was only a few hours before. I remember the picture....he was holding her in his arms.

Let's try this scenario. If the sun is setting to our left, then maybe the girl he is proposing to would also be on our left. I know it's not the norm, but if you're going to go through all the trouble of setting up the FRC at sunset, wouldn't you want to showcase it?

Also, not surprised about the "spoiler" at all. Today is Wednesday! Seems to be right on schedule.

FORT Newbie

SPOILER ALERT

I just read this article in the New York Post, PAGE SIX, section:

"SECRET'S OUT May 9, 2007 -- SPOILER alert! If you don't want to know who wins this season of "The Bachelor," stop right now. Naval officer Andy Baldwin has narrowed the field of women down to three lucky ladies, but one contestant, Tessa, 26, a social worker from San Francisco, had a few drinks the other night and spilled the beans to a Page Six spy. Tessa admitted she has won the competition and Baldwin's heart. "Apparently he proposes and she declines, but they are still very much together." A rep for the show didn't return calls."

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cdarms01;2394744;
    SPOILER ALERT

I just read this article in the New York Post, PAGE SIX, section:

"SECRET'S OUT May 9, 2007 -- SPOILER alert! If you don't want to know who wins this season of "The Bachelor," stop right now. Naval officer Andy Baldwin has narrowed the field of women down to three lucky ladies, but one contestant, Tessa, 26, a social worker from San Francisco, had a few drinks the other night and spilled the beans to a Page Six spy. Tessa admitted she has won the competition and Baldwin's heart. "Apparently he proposes and she declines, but they are still very much together." A rep for the show didn't return calls."
    As you can see from the date, this info is a week old. It's been discussed ad nauseum on this forum. Most people don't believe it. Page Six isn't reputable, and Tessa would be risking a $5 mil lawsuit divulging something like this - drunk or not (and she doesn't appear to be somebody who gets trashed a lot). Oh, yeah - it also disputes what Andy has been saying all along: that he's engaged.

I see that the dress does appear different, but I don't believe it is. I can't see having another blue dress on hand. The back slit looks strange, but could it be the way she is standing?

I have looked through these caps a hundred times and see nothing conclusive. I do think the pictures of he and Bevin are strange shots if she loses. They look very romantic, but then the kiss seems off the lips from what I can see, so who knows?

We need more screencaps so let's hope we get them before Monday.

Can anyone find Tessa's dress online? I've looked and looked and nothing.