Page 4 of 216 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

I didn't want to I had to redfitgirl's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Has there been anything in the media about why they are not having a 'reunion of the ladies' show before the Final Episode? Don't they always have one before the the finale where they put the Bachelor in the hot seat with all of the rejected ladies? My thoughts on this are maybe Andy did not want to do that type of show and it points even more to the type of guy he is and who he might pick to be his chosen one and the fact that he would not want to put her through that?
    Admitted Reality TV Addict!

Quote Originally Posted by tweetlydee;2392529;
    Has anyone been keeping up with commercials on ABC today? We need more screencaps! The ones from last night were terrible!
    I am hoping and pretty sure we will get some new caps and a new commerical this week...but Fleiss has only been (usually) giving us only ONE new commerical each week....and thats not til USUALLY Thursday or Friday...yea he is making us sweat this season and NOT giving up anything ...Fleiss you meanie ..I can think of SEVERAL other names for him...but..alas...its not allowed on the board...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

This is in response to a question raised about the routes Tessa and Bevin take to the deck in the FRC in Part 5 of the Spoilers and Screencaps thread.

On page 19 of the screencaps (only) thread, Cynicgal included a bird's eye view of the property with a red line drawn over the route. The photos of Bevin leaving the limo were taken in the parking lot at the middle left, because the concrete paving and cupola of the building at the upper right are visible in these shots. Tessa's pictures were taken at the second fountain, slightly left of center at the bottom of the image. They both take the same path to the deck. I'm guessing the limo wasn't driven to the entrance to the main building because it's turning radius is not tight enough to negociate the circle at the end of the drive near the main building.

Quote Originally Posted by redfitgirl;2392541;
    Has there been anything in the media about why they are not having a 'reunion of the ladies' show before the Final Episode? Don't they always have one before the the finale where they put the Bachelor in the hot seat with all of the rejected ladies? My thoughts on this are maybe Andy did not want to do that type of show and it points even more to the type of guy he is and who he might pick to be his chosen one and the fact that he would not want to put her through that?
    As far as I recall, the Women Tell All and the After the Final Rose programs are not sold as part of The Bachelor unit. In other words, ABC buys those shows seperately from the remainder of the series. It might be, because of the last few disasterous seasons, ABC just didn't want to spring for either of them.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2392547;
    I am hoping and pretty sure we will get some new caps and a new commerical this week...but Fleiss has only been (usually) giving us only ONE new commerical each week....and thats not til USUALLY Thursday or Friday...yea he is making us sweat this season and NOT giving up anything ...Fleiss you meanie ..I can think of SEVERAL other names for him...but..alas...its not allowed on the board...
    Yeah, I just remember so many more screencaps in the past for the FRC's. Boo! Can't he throw us a bone? Just one, please?!

Didn't Andy say that his favorite date was sitting on the beach and watching the sunset?

Who does he do that with??? Tess! Tess! Tess!

Zao

Didn't someone mention awhile ago that there were screencaps of the rose table without the tag, then with the tag? I don't know if that's significant, but I find it weird that they don't show the rose table with Bevin.

FORT Newbie

Tabby cat - they don't take the same path. Bevin's walk has tall trees in the background and Tessa's doesn't, therefore, Bevin takes the shorter walk.

Quote Originally Posted by HookedonReality;2392484;
    What "if" when Andy and Tessa exchanged the fake tags on their date, she told him, now if I make it to the final two, if I am the one you have dogtags laying on the table so I'll know and not be completely blown away if I'm not. Maybe that is when she hugs him, before anything else, because she sees them and she knows.

Wouldn't that be great!
    Couldn't happen, Fleiss needs his drama. Either the dog tags were there for BOTH Bevin and Tessa or Tessa is f1, imo.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Skypearl;2392566;
    Tabby cat - they don't take the same path. Bevin's walk has tall trees in the background and Tessa's doesn't, therefore, Bevin takes the shorter walk.

And Tessa takes the longer walk? Maybe to recap their love story during her long walk?