Page 3 of 216 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

The dog tag thing is bugging me too. Why are they showing them at all? There has to be a reason. Would the average normal viewer (not us FORTers) even catch it? I can't imagine Tessa and Andy would go along with the whole "dog tag" storyline just to confuse us. I wonder what Tessa thought when she walked up and saw them laying there. Are the dog tags the "key" to the whole show? The suspense is killing me!

Quote Originally Posted by HookedonReality;2392484;
    What "if" when Andy and Tessa exchanged the fake tags on their date, she told him, now if I make it to the final two, if I am the one you have dogtags laying on the table so I'll know and not be completely blown away if I'm not. Maybe that is when she hugs him, before anything else, because she sees them and she knows.

Wouldn't that be great!
    I just LOVE that idea!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

to the FORT HookedonReality, armywifewaiting, momof3girls, and georgienba!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Newbie

Can anyone see if she has anything in her hand when Chris is walking her to FRC? I am not a screen cap guru, but her hands seem to be holding something or maybe she is just clenching her fist because she is nervous. (I hope!)

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2392471;
    Why would Tessa have them with her? That just seems rude plus the dog tags are very nicely arranged, not at all like they'd be if Tessa had just set them down.
    I don't see Tessa wearing the dog tags OR carrying them in a clutch (i could be wrong) and then handing them to him if he rejects her. I see it as he gives them to her as a memento of their time together because he feels he has to give something to both ladies and he gives a ring to Bevin or he gives both the ring and dog tags to one of the girls...

When he is hugging Tessa with one arm and it looks like he is getting ready to put his hand in his pocket...his knee is bent...like he is going to kneel down. I hope it's not just wishful thinking.

I would like to put the red dress in PI issue to rest...The PI dress is not the same as the FRC dress. Here's why...the FRC dress is much more low cut and can see more skin than the PI dress/top. I just rewatched this on abc.com and had 2 windows open. One window for the PI dress where the dress makes a v between her breasts and another window for the FRC dress where the dress makes the v below Bevin's breasts. I can not conclusively tell you when the PI red dress happened but it's definitely not FRC.
    Last edited by kukla03; 05-15-2007 at 04:26 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by diamondtcaffo;2392511;
    Can anyone see if she has anything in her hand when Chris is walking her to FRC? I am not a screen cap guru, but her hands seem to be holding something or maybe she is just clenching her fist because she is nervous. (I hope!)
    Sorry, I take that back - aren't there screen caps of him standing next to the FRC table and the tags are already on it?

It must be nervous hand clenching!

FORT Regular

Has anyone been keeping up with commercials on ABC today? We need more screencaps! The ones from last night were terrible!

Dog tags are on the table when Tessa arrives and gets a hug from Andy.