Page 2 of 216 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

I know this has probably been discussed but has anyone mentioned the fact that Andy's part is on the wrong side with both Tessa and Bevin, but in his single it is correct? His part is always on right looking at it (his left). I know the wind is blowing but in most people your hair still usually blows according to your part. I'm not good at screencap analysis (it gives me a headache) so maybe I'm totally missing something obvious, but please clue me in as to why he has different part in these pictures, but in his solo picture it is correct. One set is flipped unless I'm mistaken.

FORT Fan

I noticed that during the F3-RC Bevin and Tessy are wearing the same shoes. Not that it means anything just thought it was interesting and I really think the production crew has more of a hand in their wardrobe than it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by momof3girls;2392465;
    Quote from firefighterwife in part 5 thread

"Awhile back the "dog tags" were the hot topic...At the FRC there is something on the table when Tessa is standing there. If these are the "dog-tags" what are they there for....Could Andy be so cold as to say..."oh here are the tags we got on the HTD you can have them back....and thank-you for coming!""

Maybe it's just the opposite. I was thinking that Tessa gave them back after finding out she was not going to receive the final rose and Andy laid them on the table.
    Why would Tessa have them with her? That just seems rude plus the dog tags are very nicely arranged, not at all like they'd be if Tessa had just set them down.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2392471;
    Why would Tessa have them with her? That just seems rude plus the dog tags are very nicely arranged, not at all like they'd be if Tessa had just set them down.
    Also if Tessa gave them back to Andy I would think he would put them in his pocket not lay them out on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by momof3girls;2392465;
    Quote from firefighterwife in part 5 thread

"Awhile back the "dog tags" were the hot topic...At the FRC there is something on the table when Tessa is standing there. If these are the "dog-tags" what are they there for....Could Andy be so cold as to say..."oh here are the tags we got on the HTD you can have them back....and thank-you for coming!""

Maybe it's just the opposite. I was thinking that Tessa gave them back after finding out she was not going to receive the final rose and Andy laid them on the table.
    MOMOF3GIRLS

Glad to have you onboard at the FORT!'

I'm still hung up on the dog tag thing so I can't comment on that. I can't figure it out what the heck is going on with them.

FORT Regular

What "if" when Andy and Tessa exchanged the fake tags on their date, she told him, now if I make it to the final two, if I am the one you have dogtags laying on the table so I'll know and not be completely blown away if I'm not. Maybe that is when she hugs him, before anything else, because she sees them and she knows.

Wouldn't that be great!

Gosh I will therapy after this season of the Bachelor ends! You guys notice so much more than I ever could...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2392471;
    I just thought she was wearing them on the HTD. Silly me thought maybe she wore them to the FRC.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by HookedonReality;2392484;
    What "if" when Andy and Tessa exchanged the fake tags on their date, she told him, now if I make it to the final two, if I am the one you have dogtags laying on the table so I'll know and not be completely blown away if I'm not. Maybe that is when she hugs him, before anything else, because she sees them and she knows.

Wouldn't that be great!
    Wow! I'm going to hang on that possibility. I think that's great. She knows that she is the one and then completly blown away when he yanks that ring from the pocket!

I didn't want to I had to redfitgirl's Avatar

Here is my take on the whole dog tag thing. We do not see the table at all in the clips with Bevin at the FRC. Therefore, we do not know if they are on the table when she arrives or not. The fact is that the rose and tags may be there throughout the entire FRC and Andy gives them to his chosen as part of the proposal. We know the rose will be there for the entire thing - so why not the Dog Tags? Whomever comes first, whether it is Tessa or Bevin, we do not know when they were put there or when they disappeared because there just isn't enough evidence in the clips. I realize there is a shot of the table with just the rose, but that could be from either before or after the dog tags arrive/disappear and it could also just be a shot set up by the crew for the previews - much like the shot of the officer carrying a woman in his arms that appears to be set up for promos. I guess we'll find out next week.
    Admitted Reality TV Addict!