Page 15 of 216 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2393058;
    I beg to differ on this... the dog tags will NOT be there for both girls. We have screencaps and video to prove that for the first girl there are no tags and for the second one there are.
    Actually, we don't - there aren't any caps of the table with Bevin. The one cap we have without the tags on the table are going to be from before either woman arrives. The setting will be the same for both women when they enter, therefore the tags will be there for both.

Quote Originally Posted by jnmchenry View Post
    Brightcryptic...

Based on this "positioning map" (THANK YOU!), and any new evidence such as the timings (walks, sun, etc.)....are you still reasonably sure the F1 is Bevin?

Thanks!....for your expertise.
    Yes, I am still behind Bevin as the F1. I can't see anything that logically points to her not being the F1.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2393058;
    I beg to differ on this... the dog tags will NOT be there for both girls. We have screencaps and video to prove that for the first girl there are no tags and for the second one there are.
    But we don't know where the shots come into play. They surely have taken numerous shots and angles for promotion purposes as well as cap releases. So it's questionable either way whether the tags are there for both or just one.

FORT Fogey

"Actually, we don't - there aren't any caps of the table with Bevin. The one cap we have without the tags on the table are going to be from before either woman arrives. The setting will be the same for both women when they enter, therefore the tags will be there for both".

Oh but there are

There are two vid clips on the other site that show Andy coming for the first girl (you don't see the girl of course) and there are no dogtags, and then you see him coming back again, looking the other way and there are dogtags!

oh yes siree!
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

FORT Fan

Question........ if Andy is presenting this ring to the woman on his right,,, would we get a shot like this? I would assume his right hand is on top and left hand on bottom and he is poiting it kinda towards his left??????

Any takers on this? Look at the screen shot # 111 in this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2393083;
    "Actually, we don't - there aren't any caps of the table with Bevin. The one cap we have without the tags on the table are going to be from before either woman arrives. The setting will be the same for both women when they enter, therefore the tags will be there for both".

Oh but there are

There are two vid clips on the other site that show Andy coming for the first girl (you don't see the girl of course) and there are no dogtags, and then you see him coming back again, looking the other way and there are dogtags!

oh yes siree!
    Where are these video clips that show a girl approaching a dog tagless table?

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2393009;
    I agree with you, Pebbles - nothing has been flipped.

Posting this cap again to highlight what you're saying:

I think both women are going to have the exact same walk in and out, just like in previous seasons. I don't see any reason to change that. Chris walks the women in, and then Andy walks the one that he doesn't choose to the limo and then comes back and prepares for his chosen one to come.

The dog tags that we see at the FRC are Andy's personal tags being given to the final one. There doesn't have to be a previous instance where a set of tags has been introduced to one of the women for there to be signficance in the gesture of Andy giving his personal tags to the woman he proposes to. It's about embracing his life as a sailor and member of the military.

The dog tags will be there for both women, and will be given to his final one. The setting remains the same so that the women don't know when they're coming in if they're final one or not. Fleiss doesn't like to give anything away until the build them up, tell them how great the experience was, then the but... speech for the woman who isn't chosen at the FRC.

The dog tags that Andy and Tessa wore on her hometown date were purchased souvenier tags at the Aerospace museum in DC. There imo isn't any connection between those souvenier tags and Andy's personal service tags. There are completely different meanings behind each of them.
    Bevin is actually standing further to our left. Andy is also further to the left (possibly behing the table). Look at the plant to the right/behind Bevin. This gives a better idea of where they are standing.

Re: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10
    HUGE SPOILER FROM ABC UPFRONTS and the New York Times:::::

WebFile.com.
    blogs.nytimes.com/tag/tv-upfronts/

Quote:
    The big black ABC ball has iron filings spinning off it, and the montage of ABC’s triumphs just showed Officer Andy kissing Tessa. And if you don’t know what that means — the embrace — ignore it; but if you do, you’re a very loyal ABC fan, and yes it was a spoiler. At least I assume it was. Sorry about that.

Anyway, the iron filings. The black ABC ball. I think the concept — as Anne Sweeney, the co-chair of Disney Media Networks, talks beneath that logo — is that big ABC throws off all kinds of little droplets and drablets of “product” (shows?) to places like

Can anyone verify this huge spoiler?

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2393052;
    It's too bad we don't have satellite photos of the property from sunset on March 13th or 14th. We could clear this up!
    I am unsure of the date of the FRC. March 14th or March 15th. I went to weather underground in Hawii and this all I could find for now.

Lihue - not sure how far that is from the resort

Sunset 6:45 pm

March 14th
    5:53 mostly cloudy
    6:53 Clear

March 15th
    5:53 Partly Cloudy
    6:53 Mostly Cloudy

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar

The FRC was either March 13 or 14. The wrap party took place on March 14.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

FORT Regular

Okay I have a question. We now have determined Tessa and Bevin stand at different places. I like both girls but am leaning towards Tessa on winning. Is Andy in front of the table with Bevin so he can talk to her without her looking at the rose. I think her big smile is before the rejection talk. Just an opinion. Its hard to say