Page 14 of 216 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Dog tags....just another thing all of us won't agree on!

Maybe Fleiss finally decided to not flip anything & to have both girls stand ....wherever. Tessa could easily be turned at some point. Never say never!!

can someone please pm me the address on the sullivan estate - I am trying to find it on the map - and google keeps showing me an undeveloped area - I must be doing something wrong!!

FORT Fogey

It's too bad we don't have satellite photos of the property from sunset on March 13th or 14th. We could clear this up!

Quote Originally Posted by hopless romanti;2392761;
    I'm a long-time lurker but first time poster. I just watched the previews again in slo-mo and did not see Andy kiss Tessa when he hugged her. The preview showed up to them breaking up the hug and there was no kiss. He did kiss Bevin on the lips. The bachelor usually kisses F2 on the cheek and F1 on the lips, at least that's how it's been in past seasons. I think Bevin is F1.

When they show the clip of Andy and Tessa hugging on the deck, it sounds like she's crying. Wasn't there crying after Andy proposes?
    Last edited by toni; 05-15-2007 at 06:58 PM.
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

OK, I wanted to post this earlier...isn't it strange how there are three spots on the ground? Very strange!

On the hunt for everlasting love

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2393009;
    I agree with you, Pebbles - nothing has been flipped.

Posting this cap again to highlight what you're saying:

I think both women are going to have the exact same walk in and out, just like in previous seasons. I don't see any reason to change that. Chris walks the women in, and then Andy walks the one that he doesn't choose to the limo and then comes back and prepares for his chosen one to come.

The dog tags that we see at the FRC are Andy's personal tags being given to the final one. There doesn't have to be a previous instance where a set of tags has been introduced to one of the women for there to be signficance in the gesture of Andy giving his personal tags to the woman he proposes to. It's about embracing his life as a sailor and member of the military.

The dog tags will be there for both women, and will be given to his final one. The setting remains the same so that the women don't know when they're coming in if they're final one or not. Fleiss doesn't like to give anything away until the build them up, tell them how great the experience was, then the but... speech for the woman who isn't chosen at the FRC.

The dog tags that Andy and Tessa wore on her hometown date were purchased souvenier tags at the Aerospace museum in DC. There imo isn't any connection between those souvenier tags and Andy's personal service tags. There are completely different meanings behind each of them.
    I beg to differ on this... the dog tags will NOT be there for both girls. We have screencaps and video to prove that for the first girl there are no tags and for the second one there are.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

FORT Fogey

Assuming we are correct and that FRC occurred on 3/14, here’s the weather for Haleiwa which is where the Sullivan Estate is located. Make of it what you will.

Sunset = 6:41 pm
    Twighlight = 7:03 pm

1:55 – 2:55 Clear; Winds = SE
    2:55 – 4:44 Partly Cloudly, Winds = S & SSE
    4:44 – 4:55 Mostly cloudly, Winds = S
    4:55 – 5:55 Scattered clouds, Winds = Variable
    5:55 – 6:55 Partly cloudly, Winds = S
    6:55 – 10:55 Clear, Winds = SE

There was no precipitation measured in the afternoon or evening. There was rain and a thunderstorm from 7 to 8 in the morning, light drizzles from 8 to 9 and at 11 am.

Why? Because I have nothing else to do. (That’s fun, anyway!)

The dog tags that we see at the FRC are Andy's personal tags being given to the final one. There doesn't have to be a previous instance where a set of tags has been introduced to one of the women for there to be signficance in the gesture of Andy giving his personal tags to the woman he proposes to. It's about embracing his life as a sailor and member of the military.

The dog tags that Andy and Tessa wore on her hometown date were purchased souvenier tags at the Aerospace museum in DC. There imo isn't any connection between those souvenier tags and Andy's personal service tags. There are completely different meanings behind each of them.
    This is my point of contention if he does pick Bevin (and it looks like he does). Just because they edit the show not to mention the dog tags, does not mean they didn’t have significance in Andy’s relationship with Tessa. We did see them, so we know that they did have some meaning. Andy didn’t know whether that would make it into the show or not. For all he knew they could have shown us every last detail of where they came from and the conversations he and Tessa had about them. For him to later make them part of his ceremony with someone else kind of stinks, IMO. If he wanted to give them to Bevin that’s fine. But, he could have waited a day and not made it a part of the show. He’s already singing and proposing at the FRC and that should have been special enough. It just shows poor judgment and a lack of caring (and he has told us numerous times, he’s a caring man) and respect for Tessa. /rant

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2393045;
    can someone please pm me the address on the sullivan estate - I am trying to find it on the map - and google keeps showing me an undeveloped area - I must be doing something wrong!!
    It's on the corner of Alapio Road and Makana road (let me just go and recheck the spelling of that)
    Actually it's where the two roads meet and it is on the left side towards the coast.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

FORT Newbie

Brightcryptic...

Based on this "positioning map" (THANK YOU!), and any new evidence such as the timings (walks, sun, etc.)....are you still reasonably sure the F1 is Bevin?

Thanks!....for your expertise.

Quote Originally Posted by toni;2393053;
    When they show the clip of Andy and Tessa hugging on the deck, it sounds like she's crying.
    I agree. I noticed that last night. There seems to be some type of voice/sound mix-in..kinda like sniffling.