Page 13 of 216 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

I can't blow up pictures large enough on my computer with good resolution to see if there are any raindrops on the limo shots with Bevin.

Can anyone see any?

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2392893;
    Or Bevin is F1.

I keep wondering about that patch of blue. The shot is from above and his suit is black, shirt white and that surely isn't his tie. Can't imagine that is the ocean either.

I keep wondering if he was kneeling, is there any way in the world that is Tessa's dress?

I hate to ignore things like this that can't be explained.
    It's his shirt. I'm sure he didn't stop off on his way to the estate to go pick out a ring. But, he might very well have had on a blue shirt the day he did go ring shopping.

If you look closely at the picture, you see a table or counter on the left - and it's not the FRC table.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Regular

Okay, I zoomed in on the higher res photo, and it did not appear to have any raindrops on it.

Anyway, is the stone in the ring cut in a heart shape? Here is one pic where it looks like that to me. It seems so juvenile to me.

Last edited by Jewelsy; 05-15-2007 at 06:25 PM. Reason: removed response to quote of deleted post

FORT Fogey

I'm hoping someone will reply to a thought I raised earlier, which is could the footage of Tessa greeting Andy have been played backwards in the screencaps (look at Joker's FRC screencaps and look at the series of Tessa greeting Andy on the deck, starting with the last image and ending with the first) so when Andy greets her, she's on our left, then he starts to turn her, she takes her arm down (maybe becasue he says I have something for you) and in the last cap shown (actually the first Fliess showed) he's reaching in his pocket for the ring. Then, what we aren't shown, is his turning her so her ring finger is nearest the camera. And, there's the bent knee and song in there somewhere.

Any comments, please? Any way to tell if this small segment of footage is shown in reverse?

Quote Originally Posted by 80'sdiva;2392879;
    didnt jenn(firestone season)have lunch/brunch and kirsten have supper with his family???
    No, Kirsten (F2) had lunch in the kitchen, very low key, and Jen (F1) had a very nice dinner in the dining room.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2392991;
    No, Kirsten (F2) had lunch in the kitchen, very low key, and Jen (F1) had a very nice dinner in the dining room.

And wasn't that lunch in the kitchen conversation with the sisters something else.

I find this very interesting…… I spent this afternoon comparing photo’s and looking up maps for the North Shore at Sullivan Estate. I actually printed everything and laid it out to make sense.

This is what I found: It does not appear that the caps we received are flipped.

If you start with screen cap #100 – See the sun setting over Andy’s right shoulder (our left), which is West. You can see the mountains to his right (our left). If you look at the photo from the deck on the Sullivan Estates Website it is exactly how we are seeing it. If someone can post that in the screen caps it would very helpful. It’s a woman doing yoga on the deck.

Now look at the caps of Andy with Bevin and Tessa. If you compare those to the one of Andy in #100 – everything is the same…..no flipping. Check out the plant directly behind Andy on the railing. If you look at the leaves on the right side of the plant, it matches up the same as the other caps with Bevin and Tessa. You can also see the rose is sitting in the same spot and angled the same.

Now look at the positions of the F2.

When Andy is hugging Tessa, her right arm is around his neck and she is on our left.

When Andy is with Bevin, he actually changed his spot. It looks like he may be slightly behind the rose pedestal or his buttocks is right up against it. That is Bevin’s left arm on his shoulder.

Look at the plants – mountain & sun……… IMO nothing has been flipped????

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2392991;
    At that time they both had dinner but Kirsten got hers in the kitchen. It was memorable for me because it was that night outside that the brother call Andrew and read him the riot act about her motives and he was crying.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar

I agree with you, Pebbles - nothing has been flipped.

Posting this cap again to highlight what you're saying:

I think both women are going to have the exact same walk in and out, just like in previous seasons. I don't see any reason to change that. Chris walks the women in, and then Andy walks the one that he doesn't choose to the limo and then comes back and prepares for his chosen one to come.

The dog tags that we see at the FRC are Andy's personal tags being given to the final one. There doesn't have to be a previous instance where a set of tags has been introduced to one of the women for there to be signficance in the gesture of Andy giving his personal tags to the woman he proposes to. It's about embracing his life as a sailor and member of the military.

The dog tags will be there for both women, and will be given to his final one. The setting remains the same so that the women don't know when they're coming in if they're final one or not. Fleiss doesn't like to give anything away until the build them up, tell them how great the experience was, then the but... speech for the woman who isn't chosen at the FRC.

The dog tags that Andy and Tessa wore on her hometown date were purchased souvenier tags at the Aerospace museum in DC. There imo isn't any connection between those souvenier tags and Andy's personal service tags. There are completely different meanings behind each of them.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks