Page 12 of 216 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Or Bevin is F1.

I keep wondering about that patch of blue. The shot is from above and his suit is black, shirt white and that surely isn't his tie. Can't imagine that is the ocean either.

I keep wondering if he was kneeling, is there any way in the world that is Tessa's dress?

I hate to ignore things like this that can't be explained.

FORT Fogey

Watching past episodes again, I notice the camera pans to Tessa's hands A LOT. I don't pay as much attention to Bevin...does anyone know if they do this for her too?

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2392893;
    Or Bevin is F1.

I keep wondering about that patch of blue. The shot is from above and his suit is black, shirt white and that surely isn't his tie. Can't imagine that is the ocean either.

I keep wondering if he was kneeling, is there any way in the world that is Tessa's dress?

I hate to ignore things like this that can't be explained.
    I think it's his shirt, if you notice the blue is not solid, his shirt is white (I think) and his arms are casting a shadow on his shirt to make it look partly blue?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2392846;
    It most of the time gets windy just before it rains like Bevin's picture, but gets calm after it rains and the sun shine in the picture with Tessa and if you look at the walkway when Tessa is walking the driveway is wet it is after it rains.
    And you can notice raindrops on the camera shot of Tessa & Chris walking

FORT Regular

I've adjusted the photos here so that Chris Harrison's face is the same color (forehead anyway), and because we know Tessa and Bevin have two different skin tones. What do you think? To me, Bevin's shots are still slightly darker, and she has a lot of cloud cover (note the reflection in the limo's window).

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2392901;
    And you can notice raindrops on the camera shot of Tessa & Chris walking
    Is the ground wet on the FRC deck when Tessa is hugging Andy?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OhBoy;2392868;
    Would this make sense?

Posted this in another thread but would like to hear feedback...Let's say the limo parks for Bevin in the left middle driveway near the curve before it gets to the circle. Her getting out of the limo on the left side (right in pic) would put the chimney and curve of the road behind her like it is in the pic. She would take the small path behind (top center) directly to the FRC deck. Then that would give Tessa enough time to walk all the way around the opposite side and past the fountain to get to the FRC deck...Like I said before, I highly doubt an estate wouldn't be able to accommodate a limo turning around in the circular driveway.
    AND it might make it easier for the limo to turn around so he can whisk Bevin out of there pretty quickly!

I think the Break up with Bevin took longer than expected - Tessa arrived and they couldn't tell her that Bevin was still in there - SO they tell Chris to walk her around the LONG way - to give Andy time to get Bevin out

I just can't fathom why Tessa or even Bevin would have to walk SO far - they are in heals and it is rainy - they could be dropped off at the main house - walk straight through and be on the patio - I think that Tessa had to walk the long way so they could get Bevin out!!
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 05-15-2007 at 06:21 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2392698;
    DaBryan Coach Builders

Okay, the turning radius for a limo is from 62' to 72' curb to curb. Say it's a wide limo, about 6.5' wide, and say the drive is 9' wide, I don't think there is any way a limo could turn around in this circle.
    If this is an estate, family members obviously would use the driveway close to the main entrence of the house. The first driveway would be for utility, delivery, etc.
    It is pretty believable, that guests and family members arrive at times in a limo, so there has to be enough width for a limo to turn around. The limo would not deposit them at the far end where delivery people park.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by OhBoy;2392904;
    Is the ground wet on the FRC deck when Tessa is hugging Andy?
    I like this thought - looks wet to me out on the deck.