Page 11 of 216 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Hi, New to the board but have loved reading all of the posts...
    Something I have seen come up several times is the Red dress/top interview with Bevin. I beleive that this was done after the overnight....as was Tessas interview, and Andy's with the friends. Some were also mentioning the rose petals, etc. being a clue for Tessa. Forgive me if I am wrong, but from last night episodes, it appeared that the overnights were all in the same suite/hotel. Definately for Tessa and danielle, if you rewind...the fireplace is identical with the frosted glass insert/screen in both. I am not sure if I saw it in Bevins. If they were all at the same hotel suite..(Tacky,tacky,tacky)...t hen it is possible all of the interviews were done there at the hotel. Same hotel,same general motiff in each room (or the same room) But also explains why we did not see the rose petals/tub with all of the girls.

Just my thoughts....

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;2392842;
    The way I see it, The limo enters the compound and immediately turns left...the red white black and blue cars are not there...that is where Bevin gets out and begins her walk...most likely the same walk at Tessa's
    If you look at Bevin's pic, the curve is longer rather than immediate like it would be if the limo did in fact turn left right away....maybe I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;2392704;
    Have you looked at my post on page 5 (post #53)? I'm hoping that indicates that the water is brighter blue with Bevin and darker with Tessa. My hopes are sinking otherwise.
    I think that you are right -- I hope. I really have felt this whole time that the love story was with Tessa. And in the caps you showed, the horizon w/Tessa does look darker . Other spoiler issues that point to Tessa: --those dog tags. Did Fleiss not mention them in the HT date b/c the ending would be too obvious? I seriously doubt either Andy or Tessa would return them at the FRC. Tacky. And then there is the lunch/dinner date w/parents of the bachelor trend that aslo points to Tessa. (mentioned by-- I forgot who, but good catch! My first post, obviously!)

The thing that is making me doubt is which side the girl is standing on. It was said earlier that the F1 is always on the right. Pictures don't look flipped. Could they both be on the right of Andy? Give Bevin's tatoo, if she was F2, Fleiss would not want her on the left with her tatoo for everyone to see? Am I reaching?

Bottom line, for me anyway: this is a TV show for TPTB. They want people to watch again if they have ANY hope of keeping this show afloat. Would they really give Bevin a negaive edit, knowing she is the winner and alienate a lot of viewers?? I've watched since the first season, only being wrong about Kelly Jo in Bob's season (didn't discover boards then), and I can't EVER remember a "contestant" portrayed negatively who was F1. I might be wrong.
    Last edited by 4boys; 05-15-2007 at 05:34 PM. Reason: I need to learn to type!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by blhstock;2392823;

IMO, the limo enters the compound on upper right, pulls forward and stops. You can see the low curved walls of the entrance behind Bevin and Chris on the preview, with the gatehouse behind them on the left. Bevin walks past the limo down the road towards the main house where the balcony is beyond.

You would think that the limo would pull further down the road, closer to the main house instead of making her walk. But she seems to have a short walk in comparison to the roundabout way Tessa gets there.

It looks like there is a break in the hedge along the road closer to the path where Tessa walks. Maybe her limo dropped her off there?

Actually, when you look at the screen caps, Chris and Bevin are walking towards the camera with the cupola behind them and the limo to their left. That would mean either:
    1) limo turns left upon entry to get cupola in back
    2) the cupola behind her is a different one than the top right of aeriel photo

Quote Originally Posted by OhBoy;2392851;
    If you look at Bevin's pic, the curve is longer rather than immediate like it would be if the limo did in fact turn left right away....maybe I'm wrong.
    I don't know..I think that curve is set perfectly in fornt of the white house at the end...and the markings on the pavement are because that area is often used for parking cars

Quote Originally Posted by diamondtcaffo;2392864;
    Actually, when you look at the screen caps, Chris and Bevin are walking towards the camera with the cupola behind them and the limo to their left. That would mean either:
    1) limo turns left upon entry to get cupola in back
    2) the cupola behind her is a different one than the top right of aeriel photo
    Would this make sense?

Posted this in another thread but would like to hear feedback...Let's say the limo parks for Bevin in the left middle driveway near the curve before it gets to the circle. Her getting out of the limo on the left side (right in pic) would put the chimney and curve of the road behind her like it is in the pic. She would take the small path behind (top center) directly to the FRC deck. Then that would give Tessa enough time to walk all the way around the opposite side and past the fountain to get to the FRC deck...Like I said before, I highly doubt an estate wouldn't be able to accommodate a limo turning around in the circular driveway.

Just a thought about the blue spot (thought to be a shirt cuff) behind the ring box...Chris is wearing a blue shirt and Andy is wearing a white one. Do we think Chris asked to see the ring and showed it to the camera?

"Episode 1008" - Andy Baldwin faces an excruciating choice between Bevin and Tessa, before making the commitment of his life in the gripping two-hour season finale that ends with one heartbroken bachelorette in tears and the other engaged to be married, on "The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman," MONDAY, MAY 21 (9:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Andy returns to his childhood home of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, to share his experience of a lifetime with his family and asks them for guidance in making one of the most difficult decisions of his life - choosing between the two remaining women. Tessa joins Andy and his family for lunch, and when she leaves, Bevin arrives to join the family for dinner. Which woman will his family think is best suited for their son? Then, with time running out, Andy returns to Oahu, Hawaii for his final two dates.

On his first tryst, the Bachelor swoops Bevin away on a helicopter ride over the scenic coast with hiking and picnicking in the mountains. Andy takes Tessa horseback riding on the beach before they swim and canoodle in the ocean. After each woman professes her love in a last attempt to capture his heart, Andy delivers a devastating rejection. A tearful and heartbroken bachelorette must walk away from the man with whom she wanted to spend the rest of her life.

At long last, in a deeply romantic scene that could literally jump off of a movie screen, the officer and gentleman gives out his final rose and an engagement ring with a life-changing proposal to the woman who has captured his heart.

The remaining two women are:
    Bevin, 28, clinic research coordinator, who currently resides in Palo Alto, CA.
    Tessa, 26, social worker, who currently resides in San Francisco, CA.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Lisa Levenson are the executive producers. Martin Hilton and David Bohnert are the co-executive producers.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2392843;
    The most current episode description says Tessa joins his family for lunch and then Bevin comes for dinner....I have to laugh yesterday folks were saying that they thought he would bring the one home for "lunch" that he had a definite time frame on and knew he would have to have her out at a "certain" time whereas the dinner date could stretch as long as he wants..and now today....its the first one that is introduced to his parents that is the F1...lol
    didnt jenn(firestone season)have lunch/brunch and kirsten have supper with his family???
    Sing it!!-Arizona Robbins

Quote Originally Posted by 4boys;2392862;
    I think that you are right -- I hope. I really have felt this whole time that the love story was with Tessa. And in the caps you showed, the horizon w/Tessa does look darker . Other spoiler issues that point to tessa: --those dog tags. Did Fleiss not mention them in the HT date b/c the ending would be too obvious? I seriously doubt either Andy or tessa would return them at the FRC. Tacky. And then there is the lunch/dinner date w/parents of the bachelor trend that aslo points to Tessa. (mentioned by-- i forgot who, but good catch! My first post, obviously!)

The thing that is making me doubt is which side the girl is standing on. It was said earlier that the F1 is always on the right. Pictures don't look flipped. Could they both be on the right of Andy? Give Bevin's tatoo, if she was F2 Fleiss would not want her on the left with her tatoo for everyone to see? Am I reaching?

Bottom line, for me anyway: this is a TV show for TPTB. They want people to watch again if they have ANY hope of keeping this show afloat. Would they really give Bevin a negaive edit, knowing she is the winner and alienate a lot of viewers?? I've watched since the first season, only being wrong about Kelly Jo in Bob's season (didn't discover boards then), and I can't EVER remember a "contestant" portrayed negatively who was F1. I might be wrong.

I answered my own question, by reviewing the screencaps, the FRC screencaps are not flipped.

Just remembered that Meredith was standing on the left when Ian proposed. I know TPTB didn't know there was a proposal coming....maybe Andy didn't fill them in before-hand. Or a Tessa/Andy ending was so obvious to them all, they reversed the women's positions in an attempt to keep us guessers, guessing.