Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2399152;
    But, I don't think what they do at FRC time has anything to do with what we know now. They can give out as much or as little info (little info this season, tons of info in Travis' for example) in the way of caps and so on.

I also doubt they got this estate reserved for two days. It just doesn't make sense to me. If they had, we'd have more pictures of Bevin with the sky, and we don't.

They could always have had the 'loser' arrive much earlier in the day, to ensure that they get the best possible shoot at F1 time. Now, in my mind, that makes a lot more sense.
    Actually, there's no way they could do it on either two different nights, or two significantly different times of day. To do so would give the ending away to both of the final girls and the element of surprise is key to the FRC.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2399106;
    AND, let's not forget his personl slogan that expressed his feeling for Bevin: "I'm in heaven when I'm with Bevin."
    This was said in a cute-sy, laughing way -- the same way he said "saved the best for last!" And if I recall correctly, I don't think he could bring himself to look at her either time. These statements are nothing compared to "all of a sudden I had a vision in my mind of husband, wife, child," "definitely wife material," "the sky's the limit," etc. There is no comparison. Andy's doing the best he can to make this look like a real horse race, that's all.

Rewind last week's episode to the spot where he tells the girls they're going to Lancaster . . . and watch who he's looking at the entire time. I could actually see him reminding himself, "wait, I have to be careful to look at Bevin every so often . . ."

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2399179;
    Actually, there's no way they could do it on either two different nights, or two significantly different times of day. To do so would give the ending away to both of the final girls and the element of surprise is key to the FRC.
    How so? I thought the final two never see one another on that day?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2399152;
    I also doubt they got this estate reserved for two days. It just doesn't make sense to me. If they had, we'd have more pictures of Bevin with the sky, and we don't.

They could always have had the 'loser' arrive much earlier in the day, to ensure that they get the best possible shoot at F1 time. Now, in my mind, that makes a lot more sense.
    If they've got the estate reserved for two days, then this show must be raking in the high-cost commercials! It makes more sense that the F2 would be much earlier in the day - I mean, it's one thing to not give someone a rose, but it's another case altogether to say: "Well, you came so close and I thought you were amazing, but...sorry, you're not it. You're an amazing, amazing woman and I've loved this journey with you. I'm sorry to break your heart; good-bye."

I think that would take some time to get over, for someone in Andy's position. Throwing conspiracy theories aside, I will feel really badly for whomever is turned down, because I think that ultimately both women have fallen hard for him and one's heart will be shattered. Maybe Andy will need a period to recover, calm his nerves (he is about to propose!), rehearse his song again (hee), floss his pearly whites, and all in time for the perfect sunset shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2399179;
    But we don't get enough of Bevin's sky to know her time of day, do we?
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Just wanted to jump in on the two different night, the picture they gave us of Bevin is a question.
    I've been on sets, when they have to get a sunset in a scene, 20 minutes is not a long time, its very short with everything that goes on. It could be a different night. I'd be interested in the timeline

Quote Originally Posted by maya71;2399150;
    i could see that, i guess we are not seeing the long walk in for bevin......i wish i could see the limo better to see is chris/bevin are walking from the back of the limo or from the front of the limo to the back that would be a great clue
    they are walking from the back. you can see the mirrors.

FORT Newbie

Okay, I'm a little confused... how do we know that Bevin took the shorter walk to the FRC... it seems to me they both took the long walk. I could be wrong, but where is the proof the Bevin took the short walk?

Quote Originally Posted by :) Fort;2399236;
    Okay, I'm a little confused... how do we know that Bevin took the shorter walk to the FRC... it seems to me they both took the long walk. I could be wrong, but where is the proof the Bevin took the short walk?
    Boy we discussed this at length a few days ago...we looked at the placement of where Bevins limo parked...looked at trees, houses, circle arcs...and so on...and I know my conclusion was that Both Bevin and Tessa were dropped off and walked from the upper parking lot...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77;2399175;
    OK, I am admittedly no expert on weather…especially in Hawaii. But, I do know that here in the south is it not uncommon to have isolated showers. For instance, I live in a suburb of a larger city. It is quite common (mainly in the summer) for an isolated shower to pop up at my house and not be raining less than a mile away. Something like this would not necessarily be reported in the weather logs. I know this happens in tropical areas such as the Caribbean and in Florida as well. I am not saying that this is what happened, just that the weather report for that day may not be as strong an indicator as we initially though.

My husband is from Florida and there are pop up showers, pretty much every day! When we were on Maui and Kauai there were pop up showers all the time. You could look off in the distance and see it raining and it would be bright and sunny where you were. On Kauai, when we were heading for our helicopter ride it was raining, and when we got there it was sunny. This was in a matter of a few minutes.