Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

gsg123:
    I think in the shots of the position of the F1 as tessa comes around they would have a long shot of her and the sunset. I think

Maya, could it possibly be that Andy will walk the F2 only to the parking area just in front of the Balcony/patio to tell her goodbye. It would be easy to move the limo to that area. However, it would be honorable to walk each girl in the long way to give her more time to get ultra nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by Momof5Boys;2399116;
    But that to me sounds like a really scripted line, given him by the producers! LOL! (Or the non-union writers)

Of course, he has admitted that the cheesy lines were his, so maybe not.

(I'm more of a Tessa fan than a Bevin fan, in the interest of full disclosure.)
    I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox;2399100;
    Alright, you're all going to think I'm nuts because this is way way out there.....

Do any of you think the producers could have filmed the FRC on two different evenings? That way they wouldn't have to worry about the twilight/sunset timing and the exit of F2?
    That's an excellent question. Don't we have a thread for timelines, if so, check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2399115;
    Well, we're going to know by then anyway. She's either first or second, so there isn't any suspense left, by then.
    Yes, but we don't know NOW and now is when we're all trying to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillperson;2399133;
    Maya, could it possibly be that Andy will walk the F2 only to the parking area just in front of the Balcony/patio to tell her goodbye. It would be easy to move the limo to that area. However, it would be honorable to walk each girl in the long way to give her more time to get ultra nervous.
    i could see that, i guess we are not seeing the long walk in for bevin......i wish i could see the limo better to see is chris/bevin are walking from the back of the limo or from the front of the limo to the back that would be a great clue

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox;2399144;
    Yes, but we don't know NOW and now is when we're all trying to figure it out.
    But, I don't think what they do at FRC time has anything to do with what we know now. They can give out as much or as little info (little info this season, tons of info in Travis' for example) in the way of caps and so on.

I also doubt they got this estate reserved for two days. It just doesn't make sense to me. If they had, we'd have more pictures of Bevin with the sky, and we don't.

They could always have had the 'loser' arrive much earlier in the day, to ensure that they get the best possible shoot at F1 time. Now, in my mind, that makes a lot more sense.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Hi! I am new! I just wanted to jump in and say that I rewatched the previews to the FRC, and when Chris is walking Bevin, it is definitely FROM the limo, as it quickly shows them walking by the drivers side of the limo (you see the rearview mirrors). IMO I think he was walking her to the FRC. I have to agree with some that it looked like she was crying, however maybe it is just a nervous look??? Not to sure!
    If this was already discussed I apologize, but just an observation on my part!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by blhstock;2398894;
    The show is edited for the casual viewer who accepts what is being fed to them and forgets about the details as soon as itís over. All that remains are lasting impressions that have been subverted through the editing.

Example Ė the waterfall scene. Even many of the people in here who really pay attention remember that as being very sexy, hot and physical. But really watch it and youíll see itís not all that. The camera peeking through the leaves like a peeping tom to catch them kissing. Cut to a different angle and itís the same kiss. The whole time theyíre under the waterfall youíre meant to think they are really going at it. But, most of what they actually show us, they arenít. And, they repeat part of the scene from a different angle. The underwater kiss with the gushy guitar music (no not THAT guitar music) and the sucking sound effects giving the impression that theyíre really getting it on. But, look at the actual kiss and itís the same closed mouth peck.

Add to that weíre being verbally bombarded with how much electricity they have. How passionate they are. How hot it all is. So, if theyíre telling us that, then it must be so. Right?

Example Ė the ocean swim with Danielle. (Which I thought was actually much more sensual than the waterfall.) The way they keep showing their bodies brushing up against each other under water. Same shot repeated. And, youíll notice that you rarely see their heads, just their lower bodies. But, your mind automatically makes the leap and assumes that they are kissing.

Itís all about deceptive impressions.
    This is such a well thought-out post. Thank you for your insight. That's why I think so many of us are so invested in the love story vs the electricity story. At the end of the day, TPTB sure knew how to draw everyone in!

Still in the hammock!

OK, I am getting caught up here as I had to go to bed a decent hour last night, and I have been busy at work this morning (darn priorities!!). Let me preface with I want Bevin to win, but think it’s Tessa, although I am not yet convinced, so I am still hanging out in what I think is a sinking kayak.

Anyway, here goes…

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2397981;
    And those darn dog tags.

Could it be that he says something like "tessa, I know we had fun and made some fake tags while on your hometown, well now I want you to have the real ones"
    Possibly, but he could just not mention them, just like he does not mention that big fat rose staring her in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2398042;
    According to the posted weather report - it hadn't rained since early morning - so probably no puddle or rain drop on camera lens (which someone now thinks is probably spray from the fountain.)
    OK, I am admittedly no expert on weather…especially in Hawaii. But, I do know that here in the south is it not uncommon to have isolated showers. For instance, I live in a suburb of a larger city. It is quite common (mainly in the summer) for an isolated shower to pop up at my house and not be raining less than a mile away. Something like this would not necessarily be reported in the weather logs. I know this happens in tropical areas such as the Caribbean and in Florida as well. I am not saying that this is what happened, just that the weather report for that day may not be as strong an indicator as we initially though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2398326;
    The thing that bothers me about his picking Tessa as F1 - is all the seemingly natural spontaneous heavy making out with Bevin. I feel it was way more than necessary to create doubt ! I agree that Bevin has a very negative edit for the reasons listed above - but the luau dancing and the waterfall antics - ??? and he is in love with another woman ?? This is hard for me to fathom.
    And, all this when he says he knew the “one” at F6??? That is what has me perplexed. If he has “been in love” w/Tessa since F6 and hand-picked all these wonderful dates for her, why is he SO physical w/Bevin. And, no it is not Bevin throwing herself at him. It is mutual.

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;2398784;
    I posted a little while back that according to the U.S. Naval Observatory on 3/14/07 twilight lasted around 23 minutes in Hawaii.
    And, supposedly he only gets about 5 minutes with F2. Leaves plenty of time to rush Tessa out of there (they can even pull her limo up to the closer driveway during those five minutes!!)

Quote Originally Posted by tweetlydee;2399070;
    Yikes, wasn't expecting that kind of response. I don't know, in my mind I felt that it was good Bevin waited. It's like when girls admit they're virgin's early on, or that one season on Travis' where she said she wanted to start having kids immediately. There's just a time and a place to tell someone something like that, and I thought it was wise she told him when she did.
    I agree. I don’t think Bevin waiting to tell him about her divorce was deceitful either. I am sure she wanted to him to get to know her and develop his feelings for her and who she is now and not be clouded with something that happened 10 years earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by qsg123;2399104;
    In that case why take Tessa there in the long way?
    Is there evidence that Bevin doesn't take the long way too? There are painted parking lines on the concrete behind her in her limo picture, aren’t there?
    Last edited by ldcook77; 05-17-2007 at 01:47 PM.