Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by qsg123;2399092;
    I have a question to all old timers:-))))
    What was the purpose of showing the fantasy dates in reverse order?
    Why could we not see Tessa's date at the end, when it was the third one. Bevin's date at first, if that was the first one.

If I would not read this board (which I will not in the future, because I am completely a wreck:-)))))) I would have no idea, what is the original order.

So what is the reason for this?
    I know last season. Jen who was the winner had the first fantasy date, then it was oh...LIsa then Sadie. I have not watched any of the other bachelor shows to give an insight. I could be wrong but I think that is how it went

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox;2399100;
    Alright, you're all going to think I'm nuts because this is way way out there.....

Do any of you think the producers could have filmed the FRC on two different evenings? That way they wouldn't have to worry about the twilight/sunset timing and the exit of F2?
    In that case why take Tessa there in the long way?

Quote Originally Posted by tweetlydee;2399002;
    I don't know that I can give you a perfect answer, but here are three reasons why I think they have a love story:

1) She's been honest with him since day one. She told him about the divorce, which must have been really hard. He honors the fact she was upfront with him. She's made her intentions clear, and hasn't held anything back.

2) They have that "I can't keep my hands off of you" connection. Sure, it's physical, but I think that's a great chemistry to have when you're in love.

3) Andy was giddy when she came out and said she wanted to live there, in Hawaii, with him. That was a real turning point for me, in my mind. I don't think he's had that kind of moment with Tessa, unless I missed something. I guess that kind of ties in with number one, and Bevin's honesty.

Anyway, don't necessarily want to sway you either way, but those are my thoughts!
    AND, let's not forget his personl slogan that expressed his feeling for Bevin: "I'm in heaven when I'm with Bevin."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by qsg123;2399092;
    I have a question to all old timers:-))))
    What was the purpose of showing the fantasy dates in reverse order?
    Why could we not see Tessa's date at the end, when it was the third one. Bevin's date at first, if that was the first one.

If I would not read this board (which I will not in the future, because I am completely a wreck:-)))))) I would have no idea, what is the original order.

So what is the reason for this?
    I don't know if I qualify as an old timer but I'm pretty sure Tessa's fantasy date was first. There is a thread about the timeline somewhere on here and I think it is listed that way. Also he said after Tessa's date he still had 2 to go.

Quote Originally Posted by qsg123;2399104;
    To keep up the suspense for both Tessa and the viewer/sleuths.

Quote Originally Posted by qsg123;2399104;
    that still baffles me..........i dont think they would have the F2 walk all that way back, unless andy walked with her the whole way back giving his PC speech on how great she is and how there is someone for her out there......somewhere over the rainbaw....lol

i just keep looking at the ariel of the estate and it show at least two more shorter routs to FRC the one bevin took straight in and the middle entrance (walkway) if someone can post it here pleeeeezzzzzzz do so we can examine it......oohhhhhhh, i feel like CSI!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox;2399110;
    To keep up the suspense for both Tessa and the viewer/sleuths.
    Well, we're going to know by then anyway. She's either first or second, so there isn't any suspense left, by then.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2399106;
    AND, let's not forget his personl slogan that expressed his feeling for Bevin: "I'm in heaven when I'm with Bevin."
    But that to me sounds like a really scripted line, given him by the producers! LOL! (Or the non-union writers)

Of course, he has admitted that the cheesy lines were his, so maybe not.

(I'm more of a Tessa fan than a Bevin fan, in the interest of full disclosure.)

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2399106;
    ewwwww.....lol i hope thats not a voice over from their fantasy date behind closed doors........just joking

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox;2399100;
    Alright, you're all going to think I'm nuts because this is way way out there.....

Do any of you think the producers could have filmed the FRC on two different evenings? That way they wouldn't have to worry about the twilight/sunset timing and the exit of F2?
    I don't think you're crazy. That thought crossed my mind also. I've seen several comments about there being rain on the FRC day; so if the sky was overcast (I don't know this - just guessing), Fleiss may have wanted to reshoot to get the desired sunset effect. My guess is that he would only reshoot the F1 edit.