Page 10 of 216 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by kukla03;2392785;
    knitmtn - I was thinking the same thing regarding Tessa professing her love to Andy. He gulps and is still smiling...is that a gulp, oh no she loves me I should still be smiling at her, or gulp she loves me I think I'm going to cry?
    I think it's finally what he wants to hear and without any pushing or prodding...

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2392779;
    If I understand the question, the answer is no. It's highly doubtful the limo could use the drive hear the house and reach the left driveway. The photos show Bevin at the limo (which is parked at the upper right in the bird's eye view) and Tessa at the second fountain. The could have taken the same path to the deck or not. There are no shots to prove othewise. If you follow the wiggley line in red the Cynicgal (?) so kinkly drew for us from the top right of the image, past the fountains and pool to the deck, this is most probably the route Tessa took, but not necessarily the path Bevin took.
    I still standing by what i see...I highly doubt an estate such as this one would build a driveway too small to accommodate a limo, especially in a circle turnaround. I'm sure limos drive in and out all day long.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by knitmtn;2392766;
    Coming out of lurking for only the 2nd time with some puzzling thoughts and ideas - feedback please.

I've been puzzling over the pictures of the cupola and the trees that Bevin is walking next to. I just CAN'T make the cupola behind Bevin's shoulder match the one on the circled building in post #187 on the screencap thread.

Also, the only really tall trees appear to be along the back driveway that leads to the circle infront of the house.

My guess is that the limo is pulled up at the top by the buildings with the grey roofs and that there is another path that goes along the top of the aerial photo - past the brick "tower" and thus to the deck from the right.

This would also for Bevin to leave as F2, while Tessa is strolling the brick path as F1.

Also VERY curious about your reaction to the apparent tears in Andy's eyes in the preview when Tessa is telling him she loves him. Tears of relief or worry?

Re. the cupola, I think it's just a differnt angle and I think the bird's eye view is not terribly current (it's a promotional picture and could be several years old) and vines have been plated under the cupola (that was bugging me).

Agreed about the tall trees. They are to the left of this building in the bird's eye view.

Re. "the limo...pulling up at the top by the buildings with the grey roofs and that there is another path that goes along the top of the aerial photo - past the brick "tower" and thus to the deck from the right." But, there isn't a building with a cupola at the end of the drive (top right) which is where the vehicular entrance to the property is, so I don't think this is correct. Also, the concrete paving in Bevin's shots show striping for diagonal parking. Diagonal striping is shown in the Google Earth view that is the last image of p. 19 of the screencaps.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2392780;
    In the caribbean when it is going to rain the clouds most time looks like the one with Bevin and after it rains it looks like the clouds with Tessa. The sun always 99.9% of the time comes out to settle the rest of the day. I should know born and raise in the carribbean.
    It seems to be much windier when Bevin is walking to meet Andy, my speculation is that the wind is blowing in....followed by the rain which accompanies Tessa as she goes to meet Andy.

Are we sure that ALL of the screencaps aren't reversed? Is this estate on Oahu? I thought I might have seen Diamond Head in the background, to the left of the patio (as you are looking out to sea). If it is indeed on Oahu, we can pinpoint the estates' location relative to Diamond Head, to determine if the shots are flipped. I just don't think they would make it that easy for us...it's been darn hard so far.

I would like to see Bevin get the ring but SPECULATE that it is Tessa who does.

FORT Fogey

IMO, the limo enters the compound on upper right, pulls forward and stops. You can see the low curved walls of the entrance behind Bevin and Chris on the preview, with the gatehouse behind them on the left. Bevin walks past the limo down the road towards the main house where the balcony is beyond.

You would think that the limo would pull further down the road, closer to the main house instead of making her walk. But she seems to have a short walk in comparison to the roundabout way Tessa gets there.

It looks like there is a break in the hedge along the road closer to the path where Tessa walks. Maybe her limo dropped her off there?

Let's say the limo parks for Bevin in th left middle driveway near the curve before it gets to the circle. Her getting out of the limo on the left side (right in pic) would put the chimney and curve of the road behind her like it is in the pic. She would take the small path behind (top center) directly to the FRC deck. Then that would give Tessa enough time to walk all the way around the opposite side and past the fountain to get to the FRC deck...Like I said before, I highly doubt an estate wouldn't be able to accommodate a limo turning around in the circular driveway.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2392661;
    Possibly, but the driver would have to jockey the limo, backing and then going forward quite a bit. The radius of the corner the limo would have to back around (to the lower left of building with cupola) is very tight.
    After looking at the Google Earth view, I'm revising my opinion which was based on the bird's eye view alone. I think the limo could turn into the driveway after parking in the parking lot at the upper left of the bird's eye view; I still think it couldn't turn around in the circle near the house.

The way I see it, The limo enters the compound and immediately turns left...the red white black and blue cars are not there...that is where Bevin gets out and begins her walk...most likely the same walk at Tessa's

Quote Originally Posted by OhBoy;2392733;
    Someone mentioned Tessa drinking orange juice (brunch) and Bevin drinking wine (dinner).
    The most current episode description says Tessa joins his family for lunch and then Bevin comes for dinner....I have to laugh yesterday folks were saying that they thought he would bring the one home for "lunch" that he had a definite time frame on and knew he would have to have her out at a "certain" time whereas the dinner date could stretch as long as he wants..and now today....its the first one that is introduced to his parents that is the F1...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dlejhunt;2392816;
    It seems to be much windier when Bevin is walking to meet Andy, my speculation is that the wind is blowing in....followed by the rain which accompanies Tessa as she goes to meet Andy.

Are we sure that ALL of the screencaps aren't reversed? Is this estate on Oahu? I thought I might have seen Diamond Head in the background, to the left of the patio (as you are looking out to sea). If it is indeed on Oahu, we can pinpoint the estates' location relative to Diamond Head, to determine if the shots are flipped. I just don't think they would make it that easy for us...it's been darn hard so far.

I would like to see Bevin get the ring but SPECULATE that it is Tessa who does.
    It most of the time gets windy just before it rains like Bevin's picture, but gets calm after it rains and the sun shine in the picture with Tessa and if you look at the walkway when Tessa is walking the driveway is wet it is after it rains.