View Poll Results: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Voters
419. You may not vote on this poll
  • ...Bevin

70 16.71%
  • ...Danielle

22 5.25%
  • ...Tessa

327 78.04%
Page 1 of 52 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Which of the three remaining ladies will win Andy’s' heart and receive the final rose?

You can also discuss your likes/dislikes and support/opposition of the F3. Who has the most chemistry with Andy? Who would make the better wife? Who’s in it for love? Who’s in it to “win”?

Please remember that opinions on contestants – both good AND bad - are allowed here. Opinions that differ from your own are just as valid as yours, whether you agree or not. You don't have to agree with your fellow members, but you DO have to show them respect for their opinions, just as you’d expect and deserve respect for yours.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

I just found this poll, and I'm glad I did! After spending all of my time here this week and learning so much, I really thought the Bevin and Tessa camps were split evenly. And we all feel passionately about the one we want!

OK, I'm firmly in the Tessa camp. I think they're in love. I think he fell first,but at this point (F3) she's gone too. Just look at the way they look at each other. I think she has the best chemistry with him, and I think they just look good together. And from my military wife's view, I think she would be the best "fit" for that. I also think they both have a sense of humor, which will be important for their life ahead!

I like Danielle, but I don't see a lot of chemistry. I do see some intimacy. He seems very comfortable around her. I wouldn't be surprised if she figured out what was going on a long time ago. As I've posted many times, it's in her smile. I think she likes Andy and wants him to be happy. I think she's a good friend, and she is a terrific person.

Don't like the Bevin we're seeing. The girl can't keep her fingers out of her mouth, which is a habit - but even in front of Andy? She doesn't appear to be concerned about other girls, and seems like the type who always wants to come first in everything. Not to mention the whining, crying, etc. that has been discussed. They do have physical chemistry, but he doesn't hug her or look at her the way he does Tessa.

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it! I may see things in upcoming shows that will change my mind, but if I do, I will say I won't be happy!

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

I wrote after the first episode: It's Bevin. It's Bevin's to lose. The closer we get to the end the more control both she and Tessa have in the process. Do they open up as Andy insists, or do they both protect themselves from hurt? At this point, it is a tough call, but I'm staying with Bevin.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Regular

I voted Tessa but I wish I had waited until the final rose screencaps come out and everyone here figures out who is F1 so I could be right.

Zao

I'm going to say Tessa and I know I will sound like a broken record but here's why...

Andy has said over and over that "the love story will progress." I do not deny his attraction to Bevin, but it was an instantaneous attraction - there was no buildup. One week before the FRC, and only now does he question whether there is anything more than physical to his relationship with Bevin. Why did he wait so long?

With Tessa he had to chase and draw it out of her, and isn't that what progression is? A gradual development of something. What we're seeing is Tessa going from baby steps to giant steps - from doubt (wanting to leave the show) to admitting that she is willing to give it a try (Cinderella date) to "I want to fall in love with you" (hometown date) to "I'm scared....because I'm falling in love" (PI).

Bevin I also seen it early on. Do see the connection with the other two.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Tessa.

Muffin joke
    Inca Trail story
    Toe Rubs
    Air craft carrier date
    Tahoe (she took charge on those skis, I loved that!)
    Cinderella date
    " I want to fall in love with you" couch confessional.....

Andy's own words, over and over.......

I see the love story and I'm enjoying every minute of it!

talldede you took the words right out of my mouth. What a great season it has been.

Danielle! I know we're not too many people on the catamaran, but we're strong and won't leave the boat until it sinks (which it won't

I don't see Tessa being F1. I can't warm up to her at all (ok, that's not a reason for her not being the one) and I still have the feeling that she's in there to win rather than to fall in love. The hometown date was absolutely awkward to watch, I just wished for it to be over. And I still don't see the chemistry between them...

I could imagine Bevin as Andy's chosen. I think she's a nice person in real live, but The edit is against her, although it was a little better last week. The chemistry is there, I just don't know if there's more than the physical attraction. I think she's F3, but if she's not, she'll be F1.

With Danielle, I totally see the love story! There's not enough space here to write down all the small hints, so I'll pick a few.
    1. Think of the banana scene: Andy knows that Danielle doesn't like bananas, but he still wants her to eat some. He's holding her SO close when feeding her the little piece!!! To me it seems like: "I'm with you, don't be scared!" or from Danielle's point of view "I can do everything as long as you're with me!"
    2. Andy took one of Danielle's stuffed animals with him! I really don't think that she offered it to him, so he must have asked for it. And why would he do that if not because he wants to have something that belongs to her to keep close until he can be close to her?!
    3. Why on earth would Andy call a psychic to bring bad news to Danielle??? He's not that much of a jerk that he would intentionally hurt her!

That's just a few points, but I really think Danielle is Andy's chosen!

I know Dani-Fans are really a minority compared to the Tessa-Fans, but do you know David and Goliath???
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Newbie

I also think it's Danielle. I don't have a favorite, I just watch the show for kicks and always miss the hints. Also, I'm usually surprised seeing who gets the final rose since apparently I am a clueless dork. Nevertheless, I think they are hiding Dani from us and there is a good chance she'll get this. I am falling for the Andy/Tessa love story though, but I think it may be a story they made up by editing to protect the winner's identity. Whoever it is, I'll be glued to my set the next two Mondays!

Page 1 of 52 123456789101151 ... LastLast