View Poll Results: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Voters
419. You may not vote on this poll
  • ...Bevin

70 16.71%
  • ...Danielle

22 5.25%
  • ...Tessa

327 78.04%
Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

My vote goes to Tessa but I can't say I'll be heartbroken if it's someone else.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by kraziladi;2384545;
    If Andy gives his dog tags to Bevin at any point he will look like a shmuck!!!!
    If he chooses the whiny, insensitive, selfish, truthstretcher, he will look like a shmuck.
    Wow. Tell us how you really feel kraziladi! (I agree with you on both counts though.)

Quote Originally Posted by natashapierre;2383581;
    Exactly. They traditionally dig up whatever bad stuff -- especially bad stuff involving her annoying the other women -- for number two, and they suppress anything that shows the chosen woman annoying the other women, if that stuff exists. I guess that's the way to ensure that most people can live with the ending, even if the chosen one wasn't their favorite. You have to look back and say that, well, I loved the runner up, but she sure did annoy people, or, well, I don't love the winner, but at least she seems to be a nice person who didn't annoy people.

I think that pattern is what gives it away. (Doesn't hold for the bachelorette shows, though, so who knows? ...)
    I know there are like seven pages of posts between yours and this reply, but I totally agree. and will add my two cents on this. To your point in the house, Tessa wasn't shown at any time being jealous, witchy, whiny or agressive. Danielle only had a few jealous moments, BUT THEY DID SHOW THEM. Sorry Danielle fans. They really seemed to build her jealousy of Bevin during the yacht date and the group date in f6 round. Bevin of course was shown to have weekness in all of those areas. I don't think Bev is f1. Danielle could be, but with them really blurring her into the background, coupled with the edit she has gotten I don't think so. She got Mandy Jaye, Tina Fab, Gwen edit. I think she goes home this week. Tessa I believe will be the f1 and I do think that she fell in love with him and yes she would agree to marry him. Some of her hesitation is that there are 3 girls in process. When Andy says "you're the one", hands her final rose, and proposes, I think she will be able to absolutely and probably emotionally charged says yes, absolutely. They carefully built the love story with these two as they often do with the f1 (flew them under radar at first, then started to bring them out bit by bit until it is obvious) vs the "instant physical attraction" edit alongside bad personal edit which is usually reserved for girl that is eliminated f2 or f3 (sorry Bevin fans) and Danielle has been so blurred in the background that they didn't let us see any love build between them. This has never been a fleiss editing tactic which is why I am skeptical of Danielle being the f1. I hope I make sense. I feel really strongly about this topic. Great posts everyone including Dani and Bev fans. Totally agree with Jewelsy that we can disagree and still treat each other with admiration and respect. I think so anyway.

Tessa all the way

What seals it for me besides the eye contact, huge smiles, nervourness/giddiness.... is that they can have incredible chemistry without lip locking. Also coming back to Andy's PI during the HT he is saying that things went really well and he believed he had made a good impression and is obviously thrilled(emphasis mine) with that. This is in reference to the visit with the family because he still has his sweater on. Only later at the hotel did he have that incredible real conversation with Tessa.
    Last edited by grandedame; 05-11-2007 at 05:09 PM. Reason: grammar

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2384632;
    I know there are like seven pages of posts between yours and this reply, but I totally agree. and will add my two cents on this. To your point in the house, Tessa wasn't shown at any time being jealous, witchy, whiny or agressive. Danielle only had a few jealous moments, BUT THEY DID SHOW THEM. Sorry Danielle fans. They really seemed to build her jealousy of Bevin during the yacht date and the group date in f6 round. Bevin of course was shown to have weekness in all of those areas. I don't think Bev is f1. Danielle could be, but with them really blurring her into the background, coupled with the edit she has gotten I don't think so. She got Mandy Jaye, Tina Fab, Gwen edit. I think she goes home this week. Tessa I believe will be the f1 and I do think that she fell in love with him and yes she would agree to marry him. Some of her hesitation is that there are 3 girls in process. When Andy says "you're the one", hands her final rose, and proposes, I think she will be able to absolutely and probably emotionally charged says yes, absolutely. They carefully built the love story with these two as they often do with the f1 (flew them under radar at first, then started to bring them out bit by bit until it is obvious) vs the "instant physical attraction" edit alongside bad personal edit which is usually reserved for girl that is eliminated f2 or f3 (sorry Bevin fans) and Danielle has been so blurred in the background that they didn't let us see any love build between them. This has never been a fleiss editing tactic which is why I am skeptical of Danielle being the f1. I hope I make sense. I feel really strongly about this topic. Great posts everyone including Dani and Bev fans. Totally agree with Jewelsy that we can disagree and still treat each other with admiration and respect. I think so anyway.
    If Danielle is the F1, this type of edit has only happened once with the Jen and Andrew season.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2384652;
    If Danielle is the F1, this type of edit has only happened once with the Jen and Andrew season.
    Actually they started building their romance from the f6 round with their one on one date (the one with the famous "pick me" scene. Most of us had Jen w/o sluething from f6ish to the end) With Travis/Sarah it was also in f6 round when they really started to build it. With Ian and Ryan on bachette seasons it was f4 and beyond when it was begining to be aparent that love was in the air. Danielle was flown too far under the radar, similiar to Chad on Meridith season, or Mandy Jaye on Jesse season in my opinion to be f1. If she is f1 ABC deserves an award for finally changing their edit pattern and my condemnation for hiding the "love story" IF there is one with Danielle.

FORT Fanatic

I have to retract my previous comments that Bevin was not attractive. In the picture posted here she is absolutely beautiful; they all are.

The show must have really worn them down and out because only Tessa looks the same on the show as she does in her picture.

I think that the F2 will be Danielle and Bevin

OR

Bevin and Tessa

OR

Tessa and Danielle

In other words...I haven't a clue, even after reading everything and watching everything.

I don't trust Mike Fleiss to be allowing us to know the truth.

I must say that after being here for this season of The Bachelor, I have never wondered more or been more intersted in who the F1 and F2 are!!

You guys did a great job of peaking my curiosity and interest in a show that I usually don't especially care that much about.

I can tell you this..I WOULD never bet on this in Vegas!!!

I can tell you this..I WOULD never bet on this in Vegas!!![/QUOTE]

LOL! I think we would all be in the poorhouse by now if we had to put our $$ where our mouths are. Love your post by the way.

First-time poster here... I had to join and put in my vote for Tessa. What sealed it for me was the dog tags. I'm in the Army, not the Navy, and I in no way am trying to speak for Andy's views, but there are two parts to this for me:

1) I would have to be very into a guy to get fake dogtags made with him - it's one of those things I think of civilians doing, not military people. We already have real ones, and I would feel cheesy getting fake ones made unless I was really gaga over the person I was with. Also, if I had them made, they would definitely say something unique and personal, and would definitely not just be a copy of my real ones.

2) There is no way at all in this situation that I would turn around and give my real tags to a different man after I had fake ones made with someone else I was "courting" at the same time. I would think about the other guy watching that scene, and there's just no way I would be that heartless.

Could Andy feel completely differently? Of course. I could be totally wrong on this. I know there are other military perspectives on this board as well; I just wanted to add my two cents, for what it's worth.

FORT Fanatic

Ah those mysterious dog tags...I wonder if they have any real meaning or if they were simply either a plant or an accident?

It has a lot of meaning for a guy in the military to give a girl his dogtags (or a replica). I asked my husband about it and he said that since dogtags are the way that a militaary person is identified they are very special to the wearer. At least that's how it was when he was in the Airforce way back when. Maybe it's not the same now???