View Poll Results: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Voters
419. You may not vote on this poll
  • ...Bevin

70 16.71%
  • ...Danielle

22 5.25%
  • ...Tessa

327 78.04%
Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Tess, Tess, Tess

Andy to Tessa: "I'm telling you, you are, across the board, like, so incredible. I feel there is so much potential with youif you feel the attraction, if you feel the chemistry, if you feel the love, if you want that then you go for it, you know. If you don't - you won't"

Andy in a radio interview (Valentine/Lisa Foxx show): Yes, I'm engaged. I fell in love with a wonderful woman.The relationship has so much potential.She's willing to make the commitment, I'm willing to make the commitment, let's see where things go with this. So she's moving to Hawaii in June.

Chris Harrison: "At the end of this, we have an amazing proposal, and he's such a genuine, good guy that it really paid off. People in the control room were crying or cheering.That's when we know we've got a good show because TV people are the most jaded, skeptical people in the world

Whose story would make jaded, skeptical people cry - Bevin, Tessa or Danielle?
    • Bevin: Because she overcame an ankle injury?!?
    • Danielle: Yeah I can see that storyline bringing people to tears - the loss of her boyfriend, finding love again
    • Tessa: Heck yeah! He pursued her, she was reluctant to open up despite how she felt for him. TPTB knew he would propose, but due to her reluctance, they don't expect her to accept & when she does - their (TBTP) cold, cold hearts melt in a puddle of love
    Last edited by canuckinchile; 05-13-2007 at 10:54 PM. Reason: posting in color

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

I know he was grilled at Tessa's HT but you also got to see glimpses of humor from both Mom and Dad. (Mom: "Where are you taking US on our honeymoon." (while giggleing) Dad: "What do you mean you watched her changing dresses? (laughter in background) ) I don't think he felt alienated at all with them.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me;2384481;
    Tess, Tess, Tess

Andy to Tessa: "I'm telling you, you are, across the board, like, so incredible. I feel there is so much potential with you - if you feel the attraction, if you feel the chemistry, if you feel the love, if you want that then you go for it, you know. If you don't - you won't"

Andy in a radio interview (Valentine/Lisa Foxx show): Yes, I'm engaged. I fell in love with a wonderful woman. The relationship has so much potential. She's willing to make the commitment, I'm willing to make the commitment, let's see where things go with this. So she's moving to Hawaii in June.

Chris Harrison: "At the end of this, we have an amazing proposal, and he's such a genuine, good guy that it really paid off. People in the control room were crying or cheering.That's when we know we've got a good show because TV people are the most jaded, skeptical people in the world

• Danielle: Yeah I can see that storyline bringing people to tears - the loss of her boyfriend, finding love again
    • Tessa: Heck yeah! He pursued her, she was reluctant to open up despite how she felt for him. TPTB knew he would propose, but due to her reluctance, they don't expect her to accept & when she does - their (TBTP) cold, cold hearts melt in a puddle of love

WOOT WOOT Spoilme, I agree.
    Last edited by canuckinchile; 05-13-2007 at 11:00 PM.

From Spoil Me:Whose story would make jaded, skeptical people cry - Bevin, Tessa or Danielle?
    Unless they were not tears of joy!

FORT Fogey

I think it's Tessa...no explanation necessary

Quote Originally Posted by UhHuhHer;2384365;
    This is exactly what I believe. I think too much is being made of the dogtags. JMO.
    Honestly if these dogtags were so symbolic of Tessa and Andy they would have shown them getting the fake ones first, then him giving her real ones.

Maybe they're for Bevin and because Andy and Tessa may have made fake ones, they don't want Andy to look like a schmuck.
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me;2384481;
    Tess, Tess, Tess

Andy to Tessa: "I'm telling you, you are, across the board, like, so incredible. I feel there is so much potential with you - if you feel the attraction, if you feel the chemistry, if you feel the love, if you want that then you go for it, you know. If you don't - you won't"

Andy in a radio interview (Valentine/Lisa Foxx show): Yes, I'm engaged. I fell in love with a wonderful woman. The relationship has so much potential. She's willing to make the commitment, I'm willing to make the commitment, let's see where things go with this. So she's moving to Hawaii in June.

Chris Harrison: "At the end of this, we have an amazing proposal, and he's such a genuine, good guy that it really paid off. People in the control room were crying or cheering. That's when we know we've got a good show because TV people are the most jaded, skeptical people in the world

hmm a wonderful woman....I remember Andy telling Bevin's parents that they have such a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful daughter .

So she's moving to Hawaii in June. So, if the actual time of taping when Andy asked Bevin where she would be in a year from now if he were in Hawaii....the timing is pretty close.
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

Quote Originally Posted by SkateMom;2384525;

she's moving to Hawaii in June[/COLOR]. So, if the actual time of taping when Andy asked Bevin where she would be in a year from now if he were in Hawaii....the timing is pretty close.
    Taping ended March 14, so the question was asked somewhere between Feb 5 - March 14. June would be three months later.

Posted by SkateMom:
    hmm a wonderful woman....I remember Andy telling Bevin's parents that they have such a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful daughter .
    Yeah he did. He also told Tessa that the more open she is with him, the more open he can be with her and it will be even more wonderful (not a direct quote).

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SkateMom;2384507;
    Honestly if these dogtags were so symbolic of Tessa and Andy they would have shown them getting the fake ones first, then him giving her real ones.

Maybe they're for Bevin and because Andy and Tessa may have made fake ones, they don't want Andy to look like a schmuck.

If Andy gives his dog tags to Bevin at any point he will look like a shmuck!!!!
    If he chooses the whiny, insensitive, selfish, truthstretcher, he will look like a shmuck.
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.