View Poll Results: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Voters
419. You may not vote on this poll
  • ...Bevin

70 16.71%
  • ...Danielle

22 5.25%
  • ...Tessa

327 78.04%
Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2384332;
    I guess everyone has their reasons for "loving" a certain girl's character...

My only question to the Danielle fans (me) and Bevin fans...

HOW do you reconcile the DOGTAGS?

WHAT ARE THEY DOING at the FRC for either Bevin or Danielle?
    It is quite common ritual for military personnel to give their loved ones a copy of their dog tags. My mother has my father's dog tags in her jewelry box which he gave her when he was in the RCN(Royal Canadian Navy) during WWII.

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2384350;
    So the dogtags on the table are for F1 as a sign of his love. I love Tessa and I would love for the dogtags on the table to mean that she is the one, but it all could be that the two are mutually exclusive and they don't have anything to do w/each other? Maybe Andy was just planning on giving his dogtags to the F1 anyway, and it is just coincidence that he and Tessa had them made on her hometown date?
    This is exactly what I believe. I think too much is being made of the dogtags. JMO.

I knw he called Bevin his "fallen soldier" at BC, but I swear last night surfing around, in one of his interviews, Andy made a long list about the f1 and "fallen soldier" was in there again. That's what gave me angina. I CAN"T FIND IT AGAIN! But like I said after thinking about it, it might have been a reference to any of the three, (with a special wink to Tessa). I am going back to look again. I will find it (I hope). Any help would certainly be appreciated.

FORT Fogey

The dog tags are definitely for the final rose. If you look at the screen caps, the level of the sun is low with the dogtags there and much higher with only the rose on the table.

I would like to hear a common sense, logical explanation by the Danielle and Bevin supporters WHY the tags would be there for either of those two???

To say that they are because it is customary to give to a loved one is not good enough given the fact that he and Tessa had fake dogtags on that WERE NOT mentioned in the last show.

EVERYTHING points to Tessa because of these tags and the way they have edited them in...

And I am a Danielle fan and would love to be proven wrong. PLEASE somebody prove me wrong!
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Walking the ledge.... suziewuzie's Avatar

All right, I am feeling sick the more I read. With all of the good points that have been brought out, I am having more and more doubts that Tessa is the final one and that Danielle is the one. Everything surrounding her evolution with Dr. B has been so quiet though. Well, I am going to keep my hopes up for Tessa. Hopefully Andy will see the baggage that weighs down Bevin and Danielle as a deterrent. BTW-I am sure this has been discussed, but Danielle still lives at home.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2384380;
    The dog tags are definitely for the final rose. If you look at the screen caps, the level of the sun is low with the dogtags there and much higher with only the rose on the table.

I would like to hear a common sense, logical explanation by the Danielle and Bevin supporters WHY the tags would be there for either of those two???

To say that they are because it is customary to give to a loved one is not good enough given the fact that he and Tessa had fake dogtags on that WERE NOT mentioned in the last show.

EVERYTHING points to Tessa because of these tags and the way they have edited them in...

And I am a Danielle fan and would love to be proven wrong. PLEASE somebody prove me wrong!
    Correct me if I'm wrong but do they normally show a montage of past episodes of the love story put together of the couple just before the F1 approaches ? I think the significance of the dogtags will be shown to us in that montage .

FORT Fogey

I think so too... they will probably show it when (and if) Andy says what he says in explanation when he gives the tags to her.

However, you would think that the tags would be in his pocket or somewhere not so noticeable... supposedly, F1 comes not knowing if the rose is for her but if she sees the dogtags there, close to her on the corner of the table, she will know something's up.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Bevin will be wearing the REAL dog tags when she moves to HI wearing her new engagement ring.
    What convinced me (without the proof I really want) was what I saw on the HT date and the reaction of this board to the editing of those dates dates. Sometimes the editing is to highlight what went on, not hide it.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2384462;
    Bevin will be wearing the REAL dog tags when she moves to HI wearing her new engagement ring.
    What convinced me (without the proof I really want) was what I saw on the HT date and the reaction of this board to the editing of those dates dates. Sometimes the editing is to highlight what went on, not hide it.
    You would think with an engagement, they would want to show the family visit in a better light than any other episode.

Obviously not.

I picked Bevin mostly because she is my favorite, but also because I love the two of them together!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

You would think with an engagement, they would want to show the family visit in a better light than any other episode.

Obviously not.
    Well they didnt with Ian. And the interesting thing is how they didnt make Tessa's parents look bad AT ALL. They seemed to be genial hosts. Actually they really werent shown saying much at all. Which is not a bad thing when Fleiss is in the house. They came off as pretty dignified. The girls did the dirty work. So, there should be no problem at all vis a vis the new inlaws.