View Poll Results: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Voters
419. You may not vote on this poll
  • ...Bevin

70 16.71%
  • ...Danielle

22 5.25%
  • ...Tessa

327 78.04%
Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

FORT Fan

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

when did he call his F1 a "fallen soldier", and in what context?

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Schooner;2384225;
    when did he call his F1 a "fallen soldier", and in what context?

He called Bevin a "fallen soldier" when she injured her ankle, nothing was said about his intended being a fallen soldier.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2383543;
    Danielle! I know we're not too many people on the catamaran, but we're strong and won't leave the boat until it sinks (which it won't

I don't see Tessa being F1. I can't warm up to her at all (ok, that's not a reason for her not being the one) and I still have the feeling that she's in there to win rather than to fall in love. The hometown date was absolutely awkward to watch, I just wished for it to be over. And I still don't see the chemistry between them...

I could imagine Bevin as Andy's chosen. I think she's a nice person in real live, but The edit is against her, although it was a little better last week. The chemistry is there, I just don't know if there's more than the physical attraction. I think she's F3, but if she's not, she'll be F1.

With Danielle, I totally see the love story! There's not enough space here to write down all the small hints, so I'll pick a few.
    1. Think of the banana scene: Andy knows that Danielle doesn't like bananas, but he still wants her to eat some. He's holding her SO close when feeding her the little piece!!! To me it seems like: "I'm with you, don't be scared!" or from Danielle's point of view "I can do everything as long as you're with me!"
    2. Andy took one of Danielle's stuffed animals with him! I really don't think that she offered it to him, so he must have asked for it. And why would he do that if not because he wants to have something that belongs to her to keep close until he can be close to her?!
    3. Why on earth would Andy call a psychic to bring bad news to Danielle??? He's not that much of a jerk that he would intentionally hurt her!

That's just a few points, but I really think Danielle is Andy's chosen!

I know Dani-Fans are really a minority compared to the Tessa-Fans, but do you know David and Goliath???
    I'm with you all the way, Estella - I think a lot of people will be very surprised because I think there's an awful lot of stuff happening between these two that they are hiding from us!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2384243;
    He called Bevin a "fallen soldier" when she injured her ankle, nothing was said about his intended being a fallen soldier.
    ah, ok...anyhoo said that Andy called his F1 his fallen soldier. I was wondering how the heck I missed that.

FORT Regular

First, let me say I've been lurking here since I found the FORT during Travis' season of the Bachelor, and this is a wonderful site to come read, slueth, and I especially admire the courteousness between posters - kudos to the administrators.
    I voted for Tessa, and have silently been rooting for her and Andy since the second episode.
    I think Danielle is a lovely person, imo Bevin has been given the vixenish/whiner edit (I'd think she also a great girl) but just see Tessa as so "normal" for reality t.v. and really as the best match with the bachelor.
    What's selling it for me? The way that Andy and Tessa look at eachother.
    I know I'll be sweating it out before the FRC, but from everything that Andy's dropped, it has to be sweet Tess.

FORT Fan

Welcome tidepool!

Not that this means anything, but the only time I was wrong was with Ryan/Charlie. Not that I didn't see the Ryan love, I was just personally in love with Charlie

I only point this out because I know alot of people may take more stock in those "tried and true" sleuthers here - but I have been doing it for each one too, just not posting here.

I am not saying that means I am right, just that I obviously must be looking for the right things.

FORT Fogey

I guess everyone has their reasons for "loving" a certain girl's character...

My only question to the Danielle fans (me) and Bevin fans...

HOW do you reconcile the DOGTAGS?

WHAT ARE THEY DOING at the FRC for either Bevin or Danielle?
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2384332;

This may have already been discussed before, and I may have missed it, but maybe Tessa and Danielle are in the F2, Tessa arrives first at the FRC, and she gives him back his dog tags, so they're still sitting there with the rose when Danielle comes in. Not sure if he then gives them to F1, but maybe that is why they are there - they look exactly like the ones around Tessa's neck at the HT dates. Just a thought..

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2384332;

The dogtags Tessa and Andy are wearing at the hometown date they had made at the Air and Space Museum. They just didn't show the part of the date where they actually got them - they just showed them wearing them.

I guess in the military it is a very big deal to give your girlfriend/fiance your dogtags. So the dogtags on the table are for F1 as a sign of his love. I love Tessa and I would love for the dogtags on the table to mean that she is the one, but it all could be that the two are mutually exclusive and they don't have anything to do w/each other? Maybe Andy was just planning on giving his dogtags to the F1 anyway, and it is just coincidence that he and Tessa had them made on her hometown date?

Quote Originally Posted by momof2;2384344;
    This may have already been discussed before, and I may have missed it, but maybe Tessa and Danielle are in the F2, Tessa arrives first at the FRC, and she gives him back his dog tags, so they're still sitting there with the rose when Danielle comes in. Not sure if he then gives them to F1, but maybe that is why they are there - they look exactly like the ones around Tessa's neck at the HT dates. Just a thought..
    Why wouldn't he put them in his pocket, rather than leave them out for the F1 to see? That seems rather crass, to me. "Oh, yeah, baby, that's just some gift I exchanged with someone else."

As for what the dogtags have to do with either Bevin or Danielle - they don't have to have anything to do with any of the women, the dogtags have everything to do with Andy. We know, now, that he gives his to F1, but that doesn't mean that the fake ones are particularly significant.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!