View Poll Results: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Voters
419. You may not vote on this poll
  • ...Bevin

70 16.71%
  • ...Danielle

22 5.25%
  • ...Tessa

327 78.04%
Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Wryle;2384055;
    It worries me to disagree with Blondie and Bright, so I will hold my final judgment until I see some FRC screencaps. But as I am currently comfy in the hammock, I voted for Tessa.
    Agreed! Because they are among our most astute sleuthers!

My only measure of comfort in disagreeing with them and thinking Tessa is F1 is that maybe they are TOO experienced, LOL, and over-sleuthing it ... because this season, with such a successful outcome, maybe Fleiss instead of hiding or convoluting the real relationship developing is actually making the most of it instead?

So yeah my vote is for Tessa, but with a measure of anxiety about it!

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Bevin.. Mainly because he was so into her from the beginning of this show, and vice versa. He supposedly had said he found his LOVE on this show right away. That only points to Bevin, in my opinion. When they are together, they are both so oblivious to the cameras, too. So completely comfortable with one another.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fan

Wow, Tessa has more than 3 times the votes that Bevin does - I am surprised. I thought there were more on the Bevin kayak, but I guess those people are just more vocal

I am a Tessa fan, for sure, but my thoughts on all three:

Danielle: I really, really like Danielle. She is sweet and absolutely beautiful. I just don't see any romantic connection with them. She seems like the type of girl that is a great friend, he feels comfortable with her and her family, but he doesn't get that "racy heart" feeling with her. This is not a bad thing - he may have made a good friend out of it.

Bevin: I just don't like her - sorry. I initially thought she was ok looking, but now I look at her and think, wow, she is really NOT that attractive. She has very sharp features and looks angry and old most of the time. I know that has nothing to do with her being chosen, but I am giving my comments on both looks and personality. As far as personality goes - ugh. She is aggressive (and not in that good way that makes you cheer and say "good for her"). She was over the top emotional way too early on. She wallowed in self-pity instead of drawing from the strength of her past, and everyone saw it, including Andy (to the point where he had to take her aside and see what was up). I see a girl who is very sexual with Andy, and he is lapping it up. He likes the attention, and that attention makes him give the "happy remarks" like I am in Heaven..." I see that as simply being caught in the moment of having that much attention.

Tessa - ahh Tessa. First off, her looks. She is absolutely gorgeous. Her features are refined (the most beautiful nose) and her skin is so healthy it glows. I love her goofy side. There is nothing funner in a mate than being able to laugh and have fun with them. The romance is there, but the fun side is something that I think Andy is really drawn to. That is not discounting the romance - it is there in spades. He gets that husky, low voice. He gets a little giddy with some of her responses - almost like you can visibly see the breath he was holding finally escaping with relief. On top of all that, I think she is the least burdened with history or "baggage". This is very appealing to someone who has life-map and what they imagine the perfect wife to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Schooner;2384141;
    Wow, Tessa has more than 3 times the votes that Bevin does - I am surprised. I thought there were more on the Bevin kayak, but I guess those people are just more vocal

I am a Tessa fan, for sure, but my thoughts on all three:

Danielle: I really, really like Danielle. She is sweet and absolutely beautiful. I just don't see any romantic connection with them. She seems like the type of girl that is a great friend, he feels comfortable with her and her family, but he doesn't get that "racy heart" feeling with her. This is not a bad thing - he may have made a good friend out of it.

Bevin: I just don't like her - sorry. I initially thought she was ok looking, but now I look at her and think, wow, she is really NOT that attractive. She has very sharp features and looks angry and old most of the time. I know that has nothing to do with her being chosen, but I am giving my comments on both looks and personality. As far as personality goes - ugh. She is aggressive (and not in that good way that makes you cheer and say "good for her"). She was over the top emotional way too early on. She wallowed in self-pity instead of drawing from the strength of her past, and everyone saw it, including Andy (to the point where he had to take her aside and see what was up). I see a girl who is very sexual with Andy, and he is lapping it up. He likes the attention, and that attention makes him give the "happy remarks" like I am in Heaven..." I see that as simply being caught in the moment of having that much attention.

Tessa - ahh Tessa. First off, her looks. She is absolutely gorgeous. Her features are refined (the most beautiful nose) and her skin is so healthy it glows. I love her goofy side. There is nothing funner in a mate than being able to laugh and have fun with them. The romance is there, but the fun side is something that I think Andy is really drawn to. That is not discounting the romance - it is there in spades. He gets that husky, low voice. He gets a little giddy with some of her responses - almost like you can visibly see the breath he was holding finally escaping with relief. On top of all that, I think she is the least burdened with history or "baggage". This is very appealing to someone who has life-map and what they imagine the perfect wife to be.
    Schooner, you said it so much better than I and ITA. I wanted to add that on one of A&T's dates, he talked about so much potential with her. He said the same thing about his fiance on of his recent interviews (can't remember which one). TESSA BALDWIN!

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

re: attractiveness ... .

I do think of the three remaining women, Tessa is the prettiest. Not classically "pretty," or even "beautiful," but she has an exotic, unique look to her that is uncommon. You'd spot her in a crowd, for sure.

Having said that, I do think that some of the women who've already been cut were prettier than any of the F3. Sorry, fellow fans! (I thought Stephanie W was especially "pretty.")

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2384171;

I do think of the three remaining women, Tessa is the prettiest. Not classically "pretty," or even "beautiful," but she has an exotic, unique look to her that is uncommon. You'd spot her in a crowd, for sure.

Having said that, I do think that some of the women who've already been cut were prettier than any of the F3. Sorry, fellow fans! (I thought Stephanie W was especially "pretty.")
    Not only do I agree, Alexis is truly drop dead gorgeous. He's not going on conventional beauty, and I applaud him for that.

I voted for Tessa, and if I'm on the Tessa Titanic, so be it.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Walking the ledge.... suziewuzie's Avatar

I have mixed feelings about this finale. It seems to me in shows gone by, they have always edited number two to make you believe that they were the chosen one. (Trust me, I have watched all but two and fell for it each time) However, it seems to me that TPTB have waffled with their editing. Bevin has had some "moments" with Dr. B. but then is shown as whiney and weepy and sometimes catty. Tessa has also had many moments with him but has been shown as doubtful and hesitant. Danielle has had not much of anything which is scary by itself. I do think Schooner is right about the baggage regarding Danielle and Bevin...in fact, I had that exact thought last night.

I hope (for my sake) that Tessa is the one in the end but given the observations and the past, I have my doubts. I off to start crying...I might need one of those drinks.

My vote is for Bevin.

There's alot of reasons why, but pointless to explain.
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2384171;

Right - as I said, I am commenting on the final 3 from both looks and personality (even though I doubt looks are the deciding factor).

As a matter of fact, I thought that Amanda was one of the best looking there.

One of the things that Andy says about the f1 had me a little worried. He called her the "fallen soldier". I thought for sure that pointed directly to Bevin. But then after reanalyzing it the fallen salodier could refer to:

1. Bevin's BC incident
    2. Danielle's lost love
    3. Tessa's mechanical bull riding prank...their first really good laugh together.