View Poll Results: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Voters
419. You may not vote on this poll
  • ...Bevin

70 16.71%
  • ...Danielle

22 5.25%
  • ...Tessa

327 78.04%
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

I say Tessa wins it.

Because of the DOG TAGS!!!

However, be warned about this.... Tessa is always quoted as saying, "When I am not around you, I am not sure, but when I am around you it feels right". or something close to that.

Tessa has NOT been around Andy for weeks now (they supposedly met together once). Is she going to stay "sure" AFTER watching all he did with the other girls WHILE NOT being "around" him? Phone calls are just not the same.

So yes, I am quite sure she wins it because of the DOGTAGS but not sure (based upon her nature) whether it will last.

There are three love stories here and without the DOGTAGS, it could be any one of them.

1. Bevin - physical, spontaneous, electric chemistry (the thrill of PASSION)
    2. Tessa - reluctant and unsure yet surrendering to the passion of the chaser (the thrill of PURSUIT)
    3. Danielle - friends become lovers (the thrill of PARTNERSHIP)
    Last edited by CoolCruiser; 05-11-2007 at 11:41 AM.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Fort Fan

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

I am voting for Bevin to get the final rose

During episode 1 Andy/Bevin seemed to connect and act so comfortable/natural around each other. Tessa/Danielle seemed a little more nervous. Bevin sat close to Andy on the couch while Tessa/Danielle kept their distance.

In episode 2 Bevin/Andy showed again how comfortable they were around each other by kissing underwater with Bevin’s legs wrapped around Andy in the pool. Tessa and the others watched wondering why they didn’t get that kind of cozy time with Andy. After episode 2 I had enough evidence to make my prediction - Bevin was going to get the final rose.

In episode 3 Andy/Bevin bonded during their stay in the hospital. One of my favorite scenes from the entire season is when they were on the couch at the rose ceremony and they were cuddling/kissing. It was so sweet! Even though Tessa did get the helicopter ride – the kiss seemed forced/unnatural.

In episode 4 during the Tahoe date came the “evolution of Bevin”. Andy said their time together was the best he had experienced with any of the women (even more so than the time he spent with Tessa on the aircraft carrier) Their relationship had gone to another level. The remaining women were going to have to work hard/smart to catch up to the intensity/passion/connection Bevin/Andy had already developed.

Episode 5 was the time for Andy to see how Bevin interacted with children. She passed with flying colors. She also got to show her athletic side a little more when they went kayaking. Tessa did get the one on one and I think Andy is attracted to Tessa but she was playing catch up. Tessa didn’t put herself out there like Bevin the first 4 episodes and it is now too late. Tessa could have been more of a front-runner if she would have let go of her insecurities and put as much effort/intensity into her dates with Andy as Bevin did.

Episode 6 Bevin had the very best hometown date. Andy expressed no concerns about Bevin at the beginning of the episode. He said their time together just “keeps getting better and better”. With Tessa he said there may be too much of a disconnect. Andy said Bevin’s family were “my kind of people”. He told Bevin’s family he “hadn’t felt this way in a long time”. With Tessa not too many warm/fuzzies were there during the family dinner. He had to keep trying to convince Tessa that he had feelings for her. Yes - he does have feelings for Tessa but they are not even close or on the same level as the feelings he has developed for Bevin.

I've said it will be Tessa from the beginning. I loved her at the muffin joke. When she survived the 2-1 date I knew she was the one.

There's plenty of room left in the hammock. Come on over!
    If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.

I voted for Bevin and my reasons are purely based on logic.

I have it on good authority (from my secret inside source) that one woman will be the final one. Don't ask me how I know this, I am not at liberty to discuss this at present. However my source did let it slip that the final woman has long hair, she is athletic and under 30. Even though I'm not supposed to tell you this, my source also said that ABC Randy gave the final woman a diamond solitaire ring, which may or may not have been either on a string, on a bracelet or actually a good quality cubic zirconia ($49.99 including the setting). Well, it's not like she's going to run out and have it appraised before they break up or anything, so what's the harm?

Based on all this, I have drawn the only logical conclusion, and I need to stress again that my conclusion is entirely based on logic and common sense and devoid of all emotion since I couldn't give a damn who wins. The only logical conclusion therefore is that Bevin is the final one.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2383980;

I have it on good authority (from my secret inside source) that one woman will be the final one. Don't ask me how I know this, I am not at liberty to discuss this at present. However my source did let it slip that the final woman has long hair, she is athletic and under 30. Even though I'm not supposed to tell you this, my source also said that ABC Randy gave the final woman a diamond solitaire ring, which may or may not have been either on a string, on a bracelet or actually a good quality cubic zirconia ($49.99 including the setting). Well, it's not like she's going to run out and have it appraised before they break up or anything, so what's the harm?

Based on all this, I have drawn the only logical conclusion, and I need to stress again that my conclusion is entirely based on logic and common sense and devoid of all emotion since I couldn't give a damn who wins. The only logical conclusion therefore is that Bevin is the final one.
    Did you source happen to say whether andy put the ring on a rope in a pink backpack

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2383980;

Ms Froggy, what does "I have it on good authority (from my secret inside source) that one woman will be the final one." mean? Which one women?

Also, I think the description could be anyone of the women as they are all athletic, have long hair and under 30.

Don't you think?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by winniechloe;2383995;
    Did you source happen to say whether andy put the ring on a rope in a pink backpack
    Or did he put the ring on a dogtag!?!?

FORT Fogey

I think that showing Bevin as annoying to the other women pretty much proves that Andy will pick Tessa, instead, who's been shown as viewed positively by the other women. I'm sure that both things are being way overplayed by the editors to ensure that we have some doubts about whether Bevin is wonderful but as few doubts as possible about Tessa's character when the end comes. They've done this before.

I can't imagine anybody but Tessa winning, given the edit. ...

But I also think that this will be a total Meredith-Ian and Andrew-Jen situation, very very romantic and sexy at the end, totally in love and totally immersed for a time in a highly romantic relationship, but breaking up a year or two down the line because of fundamental incompatibilities in the way they want to live their lives. .... That's fine with me, actually. Given the speed-dating nature of all this, I think a better ending than that is so unlikely that it might not happen in more than one in a hundred Bachelor series (and let's hope they don't have that many, even though I enjoy them.)

I'm not expecting a Trista-Ryan because I think Ryan belongs to Trista forever mainly because he's very easy to push around, whereas neither Andy nor Tessa is. And I'm not expecting a Byron-Mary because Tessa isn't old enough to be completely desperate to get married and start a family the way those two said they were (although I wonder where Mary's hoped-for family is at this point and why they've taken so long to actually get married ... )

It worries me to disagree with Blondie and Bright, so I will hold my final judgment until I see some FRC screencaps. But as I am currently comfy in the hammock, I voted for Tessa.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Fort Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Salbash;2383999;
    Ms Froggy, what does "I have it on good authority (from my secret inside source) that one woman will be the final one." mean? Which one women?

Also, I think the description could be anyone of the women as they are all athletic, have long hair and under 30.

Don't you think?
    Salbash Msfroggy is as sarcastic as they come - no offense msfroggy - as your posts always put a snarky smile on my face

Take the comment as seriously as you did the NY Post article about Tessa or any other unaccredited source. The comments were for entertainment purposes only - just to give us a good