View Poll Results: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Voters
419. You may not vote on this poll
  • ...Bevin

70 16.71%
  • ...Danielle

22 5.25%
  • ...Tessa

327 78.04%
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2383567;
    Blondie, no one is perfect. We all make mistakes. We'll still respect you on the 22 nd. Seriously - I love ya. And I'm picking up fresh limes today to prepare your gin and tonic. We serve drinks in the hammock! ( And not because we need to drown our sorrow.)
    Love ya too, pajamasam! It has been an absolute blast doing actual clean and fun debating here at the Fort with you.

Aw, I see now, you will need to drink ~ perchance indeed to drown your sorrows on the night of the FRC.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Tessa.

Bottom line reason: the eyes don't lie. Fleiss (and Andy and Tessa) cannot hide the look that surges between Tessa and Andy. I've seen that look in the eyes of my beloved.

I am not ignoring the "super electric" hormonal charge between him and Bevin.
    I also do not doubt that there is one between him and Tessa.

I am also not ignoring all of the numerous editing clues that we've discussed ad nauseum. I think they lead to the love story between Tessa and Andy. I think that the dog tags, for example, are not a red herring but a symbol that will later be introduced into the plot at the FRC.

If we get FRC caps, I'm subject to change my mind--and I won't be embarrassed or apologetic about it and I'll be on FORT. However, I will not like Bevin. I will not paddle in the kayak, ever. But I will vote for her as F1 in the RCG if I think she is. I do not think she is.

On May 21st I know that my 12-sizes-too-small heart will swell with Fleiss-manufactured love and with the real thing too, I hope. At that point, it won't matter whether I'm right or wrong. I'll turn off the tv and look at the love of my life.
    Last edited by bamabrain; 05-11-2007 at 09:53 AM.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2383567;
    Blondie, no one is perfect. We all make mistakes. We'll still respect you on the 22 nd. Seriously - I love ya. And I'm picking up fresh limes today to prepare your gin and tonic. We serve drinks in the hammock! ( And not because we need to drown our sorrow.)
    Drinks on the hammock...YUM! .. Now where is that 200' extension cord for my blender? ...

Yep .. I've been on Tessa's hammock for a long time - although for those on Dani's catamaran - you have said some very convincing things .. and if Dani is the final one - you should all come over to the hammock and we will be the bartenders for your celebration!

And to those on the Bevin kayak - same goes for you!

I just can't see it being Bevin with the editing she has gotten - unless they explain it away that they HAD to find each and every little "whine/tear" to fool the watchers because the love story was right in front of everybody and too obvious not to.
    Wasting away another summer...

I think he proposed to Tessa. It's been pretty clear that he sees Tessa as the real prize and Bevin as the fun girl. Andy has a high opinion of himself, imo, and I feel that he'd think that he'd deserve only the PRIZE. tvTessa has been depicted as the elusive PRIZE. tvBevin has gotten a demeaning edit, why would they show Andy losing the prize? It has been hammered home to us that Andy loves a CHALLENGE. . .The edit and the clues all point to Tessa and her accepting him would demonstrate that our hero can achieve anything.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2383694;
    I think he proposed to Tessa. It's been pretty clear that he sees Tessa as the real prize and Bevin as the fun girl. Andy has a high opinion of himself, imo, and I feel that he'd think that he'd deserve only the PRIZE. tvTessa has been depicted as the elusive PRIZE. tvBevin has gotten a demeaning edit, why would they show Andy losing the prize? It has been hammered home to us that Andy loves a CHALLENGE. . .The edit and the clues all point to Tessa and her accepting him would demonstrate that our hero can achieve anything.
    Wow, girlsmom, that is some great writing.

Sidebar - You know, FORTers are the most intelligent bunch of people, I laugh, I am in awe daily over the insights, the humor and the intellect displayed here.

OK, back to final rose discussions......

I am so ready for him to pick Tessa and I totally agree with everyone when they say he has true love in his eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaynicole3284;2383739;
    I am so ready for him to pick Tessa and I totally agree with everyone when they say he has true love in his eyes.
    well, there's that too, lol. It's all in the eyes. He acts VERY friendly adn accepting of everybody, but deep in his eyes he's showing his true feelings. I forget who said the famous line "the eyes are the windows to the soul."

I voted for Tessa and AZHotFlash, girlsmom, Bamabrain and pajamasam put it more eloquently than I could why Andy will pick her.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I have to admit that I really like tessa but I feel that from what I am seeing that Bevin is the one that has claimed Andy's heart~

I think we should all share in the drinks and have one big party for the FRC

I voted for Bevin~
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

FORT Fan

where is hooyadeepsea? He says they have a drinking game everytime HDDA says "amazing, Awesome" and something else "competition" i think
    Hahahaha, that is just so funny to me

WE did it on a nother reality show, everytime this Dr would say his gf's name with her tag line we would drink........ EB2TWOFLOM!!!! Drink...