View Poll Results: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Voters
419. You may not vote on this poll
  • ...Bevin

70 16.71%
  • ...Danielle

22 5.25%
  • ...Tessa

327 78.04%
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2383180;
    I wrote after the first episode: It's Bevin. It's Bevin's to lose. The closer we get to the end the more control both she and Tessa have in the process. Do they open up as Andy insists, or do they both protect themselves from hurt? At this point, it is a tough call, but I'm staying with Bevin.
    Arielflies, like you I also felt that Bevin was F1 after the first episode. Excellent analysis of the final two in terms of opening up or protecting themselves from hurt ~ and from that, who does Andy feel confident enough in with his love that he proposes? From what I am observing, I believe that the answer is Bevin.

Nothing like putting one's sleuther reputation at stake on a public board.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fan

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

I actually like all three, but see no way that Tessa is not the chosen one. Why???

We know that just based on the nature of the show, the Bachelor will have a lot of explaining to do in the end, if he finds a love match. It has to be difficult to be the chosen woman and have to watch the show and see the kissing, etc with other women. I would hate it, in fact, I'm not sure I would watch it. That being the case, they all know he is kissing the other women. It is not a surprise. What I don't think you could explain away, after the fact, are some of the many comments Andy has made to or about Tessa. "Tessa, Tessa, Tessa" "I just want to know that you like me and what I'm about..." "Knowing that someone like Tessa, who I really like, was about to throw in the towel...it drained me" "My heart is full when I'm with you...where did you come from?" "Alright, cause I want to fall in love with you, too"

Obviously, this is the short list, but you get my point. He has, IMO, darn near declared his love to her. That I don't think another woman could get over, if picked as F1.

I say Tessa.

They have not trashed her all season the way they have Bevin. I can't imagine them expecting us or Andy to fall in love with the whiny person they have made Bevin out to be. She may not be like this in real life but for some reason they really want us to think she is this way. If Andy picked her I imagine he is furious about the way she has been edited.

I want people to truely find love. This is not the way the Bachelor usually plays out. I loved Trista's season because she did it the right way and picked the man she could be with forever instead of until the end of the show airing. I am really hoping that Andy did this the way I think he did and picked someone he can be married to in the long term. I just can't see that being Bevin and I really don't see how given the screencaps we have Danielle is even there to be chosen in the end.

Nothing like putting one's sleuther reputation at stake on a public board.
    Blondie, no one is perfect. We all make mistakes. We'll still respect you on the 22 nd. Seriously - I love ya. And I'm picking up fresh limes today to prepare your gin and tonic. We serve drinks in the hammock! ( And not because we need to drown our sorrow.)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bradsgirl;2383563;
    I say Tessa.

They have not trashed her all season the way they have Bevin. I can't imagine them expecting us or Andy to fall in love with the whiny person they have made Bevin out to be. She may not be like this in real life but for some reason they really want us to think she is this way.

Exactly. They traditionally dig up whatever bad stuff -- especially bad stuff involving her annoying the other women -- for number two, and they suppress anything that shows the chosen woman annoying the other women, if that stuff exists. I guess that's the way to ensure that most people can live with the ending, even if the chosen one wasn't their favorite. You have to look back and say that, well, I loved the runner up, but she sure did annoy people, or, well, I don't love the winner, but at least she seems to be a nice person who didn't annoy people.

I think that pattern is what gives it away. (Doesn't hold for the bachelorette shows, though, so who knows? ...)

And Danielle is being made to look like the nicest person that ever lived. Why is that? Is she F1 or a red herring to throw us off the scent?

confused

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't remember Helene getting a great edit and she was the F1. I think some thought she was also annoying and whiney. I do feel is is odd that they gave Bevin this edit if she is the F1, which I believe she is but wouldn't bet on it. I just do not see the chemistry with Tessa and find it hard to believe she would accept a proposal regardless of how long the engagement is going to be.

I like all 3 girls, so it has nothing to do with niceness etc.
    Bevin will be F1.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

I don't see how it could be anyone but Tessa. We see the love story growing every week. When 2 weeks ago he kept looking at her and was very giddy and kept saying Where did you come from to Tessa... I knew it was love, that man was flying on the Tessa plane!

FORT Fan

I too like all three girls but like some others, I have felt from the first episode that it would be Bevin getting the ring and I'm sticking with that feeling.

Now if FRC caps come out that Tessa is the one getting the ring, that's great too. But Bevin is still my pick.