View Poll Results: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Voters
419. You may not vote on this poll
  • ...Bevin

70 16.71%
  • ...Danielle

22 5.25%
  • ...Tessa

327 78.04%
Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2386159;
    Even though I have tried not to get too emotionally involved in this season I just haven't been able to do so. Anyone know of a good 12-step program for Bachelor addicts?

I will most likely do what Bevin said she was planning on doing if Tessa gets the final rose "Freak Out!"

According to Andy's associate who posts on the board Andy fell in love with both Tessa/Bevin. On a scale of 1 to 10 (ten being the highest) I see his connection with Tessa about a 7 and his connection with Bevin a solid 10
    Wait, sorry Andy's co-worker said that Andy said that he fell in love with Andy and Bevin? That's surprising that Andy would go there with anybody since it's closing in on a violation of Andy's contract. :nono

FORT Fan

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

He never said he fell in love with Tessa and Bevin. The co-worker said he fell in love with both F2 - so it was a hard decision.

Sorry, that doesn't sit well with me.

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2386163;
    Wait, sorry Andy's co-worker said that Andy said that he fell in love with Andy and Bevin? That's surprising that Andy would go there with anybody since it's closing in on a violation of Andy's contract. :nono
    I also think saying he gives his dog tags to the F1 would be violation of his contract. Altho, we here at the FORT had already speculated that one out!
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

He clarified by saying he felt strongly about the F3 & loved the F2 women. I am sure he felt "love" for them both, but was only in love with one! Don't give up on Tessa! I still see the raw emotion there.....it's our girl all the way!

Quote Originally Posted by memorylane;2385898;
    Speaking of the final rose....

Much to my horror, I had a dream about the FRC. I guess that being on here all day, day after day has finally invaded my subconscious mind and taken over.

I feel like I am a character in the movie "The Body Snatchers" except it was roses...not bodies.

I saw Andy get down on one knee and ask the girl (who's back was to me in the dream,) to marry him and then break into song. If that wasn't ludicrous enough, Chris Hanson was there urging him on like a coach at a football game!!

I don't know who the girl was but she had medium dark hair and was NOT blonde. She seemed fairly tall in my dream.

Just when I thought the girl would turn around and I could come here and tell all of you the true winner, I woke up with a headache.

I can't wait for May 21st to arrive so I can regain my life. Andy gets a fiancee' and I get my dreams back.

It sort of reminded me of that commercial where the guy can't sleep and the hedgehog and Abe Lincoln are encouraging him to get some help!!!

Sorry for the interruption to the REAL speculation but I just had to share.
    This is so funny. I also had a dream about the FRC and in my dream he did propose to Tessa. When I woke up I was so happy. I guess I need to get a life, huh? I can't wait until the actual FRC.

FORT Regular

Andy seems wonderful, but I will reserve my ultimate judgement until I see who he picks. My favorite seasons were Meredith/Ian, Trista/Ryan, and Byron/Mary; this could be one of my favorites as well. If he picks Bevin, it will be my worst. If he picks Danielle, it will be fine. If he picks Tessa, one of my favorites. I want to believe he is as honorable as he seems adn that he thinks with his brain!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by weerper84;2386310;
    Andy seems wonderful, but I will reserve my ultimate judgement until I see who he picks. My favorite seasons were Meredith/Ian, Trista/Ryan, and Byron/Mary; this could be one of my favorites as well. If he picks Bevin, it will be my worst. If he picks Danielle, it will be fine. If he picks Tessa, one of my favorites. I want to believe he is as honorable as he seems adn that he thinks with his brain!
    You took the words out of my mouth. I certainly am hoping for Tessa, but it will be fine if it is Danielle. If it is Bevin, well let's just say his brain wasn't listening!

I have to apologize to the Danielle & Bevin fans, but if Bach choses anyone but Tessa, I will only be able to conclude it was in the editing. The editing of him! I will just have to convince myself that he is shallow and that Tessa is better off without him.
    As far as "An Officer & a Gentleman" comparisons, the only love story I see unfolding is with Tessa. I see Bevin more as the Glenn Close "Fatal Attraction" character. Danielle, I haven;t seen anything other than her being the BF type.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieHoo;2386416;
    I have to apologize to the Danielle & Bevin fans, but if Bach choses anyone but Tessa, I will only be able to conclude it was in the editing. The editing of him! I will just have to convince myself that he is shallow and that Tessa is better off without him.
    As far as "An Officer & a Gentleman" comparisons, the only love story I see unfolding is with Tessa. I see Bevin more as the Glenn Close "Fatal Attraction" character. Danielle, I haven;t seen anything other than her being the BF type.
    That is exactly who Bevin reminds me of - Glenn Close. LOL

I agree, if it is not Tessa - I will tell myself all kinds of stuff to justify it in my mind

Oh, I don't know, because I'm not Andy. I think I have a handle on what's been going on, but in reality (pardon the word), I really only know what I've seen, and compared it to my own life experiences, observations of human nature, and so on.

But, I know I've just seen what someone else elected to show me, so not knowing any of the people involved, and adding a heavy dosage of edit on top, I can't be too harsh if it doesn't work out the way I'd like.

All-in-all, though, in some sense, I'll feel cheated if it isn't Tessa. First, because of how much he has chased her. And secondly, because of how much we've seen Bevin chase him, but not the other way around. It would just not seem right in my world if he picks Bevin.

As for Danielle, I have a sense that she'll get her own perfect guy. That doesn't mean Andy isn't somebody else's perfect guy, simply that he's not hers. As I mentioned elsewhere, I still want to drive down to her house and hang out with her, .
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!