View Poll Results: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Voters
419. You may not vote on this poll
  • ...Bevin

70 16.71%
  • ...Danielle

22 5.25%
  • ...Tessa

327 78.04%
Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2385433;
    Stay with me here.. Ok.. I believe that Andy and Tessa will end up together.
    You had me at the first sentence.....tee hee! Great post!

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2385440;
    You had me at the first sentence.....tee hee! Great post!
    awww Talldede.. will you accept this smiley? I have been a supporter of these 2 since day 1.. ok.. the muffin joke was silly.. but he noticed her and her beauty..woo-hoo..lol
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2385457;
    awww Talldede.. will you accept this smiley? I have been a supporter of these 2 since day 1.. ok.. the muffin joke was silly.. but he noticed her and her beauty..woo-hoo..lol
    Smiley accepted! These two melt the screen with their goofiness, affection, maturity and love......I'm a goner!

Tessa will receive the final rose. The relationship will last a year to a year and a half and she will be the one who pulls the plug. Mark my words.

FORT Fanatic

Speaking of the final rose....

Much to my horror, I had a dream about the FRC. I guess that being on here all day, day after day has finally invaded my subconscious mind and taken over.

I feel like I am a character in the movie "The Body Snatchers" except it was roses...not bodies.

I saw Andy get down on one knee and ask the girl (who's back was to me in the dream,) to marry him and then break into song. If that wasn't ludicrous enough, Chris Hanson was there urging him on like a coach at a football game!!

I don't know who the girl was but she had medium dark hair and was NOT blonde. She seemed fairly tall in my dream.

Just when I thought the girl would turn around and I could come here and tell all of you the true winner, I woke up with a headache.

I can't wait for May 21st to arrive so I can regain my life. Andy gets a fiancee' and I get my dreams back.

It sort of reminded me of that commercial where the guy can't sleep and the hedgehog and Abe Lincoln are encouraging him to get some help!!!

Sorry for the interruption to the REAL speculation but I just had to share.

FORT Regular

[QUOTE=Beachmom;2385145;]
    Quote Originally Posted by memorylane;2385030;

I have to differ with you here. Andy's story reminds me a lot of my husband's, with a lot of similarities. When we were newly married, my husband was stationed in Japan. He came back to get married and a few days later returned with me! He played baseball and cards with the guys who worked for him. He has always been a friendly, informal guy (from a small town in PA!), and told me he felt awkward when they addressed him outside of work by his rank or "doctor." So it became "Doc" after hours, and more formal when they were at the hospital.

!
    But in one of the magazine articles posted here, Andy was asked if the guys had a nickname for him, and he said, "Doctor B". That's not the same as DOC.

Quote Originally Posted by weerper84
    But in one of the magazine articles posted here, Andy was asked if the guys had a nickname for him, and he said, "Doctor B". That's not the same as DOC.
    It could be just me, I took his nickname to be Dr.B as in Doc B, not Doctor B . Here's the link what do the rest of you think ?

Crystal Allen

I agree that Tessa will get the final rose but that it will not last. I don't think Tessa seems suited to the life of a Navy wife, much less one that is caring for five children. Small children are very time consuming, and I see it as unlikely that one could do much else while raising a family, at least in the initial stages and especially when there is no father around. I do believe Andy fell in love with her, partly because he is clearly strongly attracted to her physical type, and partly because (intentionally or not) she encouraged his instincts to chase.

I think he has very strong feelings for Bevin, beyond just physical chemistry. I see a bit of the Moana/Travis dynamic here. Bevin is different from what he thought his "perfect mate" would be like. I think he is a man who very much would delineate between date/friend material and wife material. A date could be aventurous, fun, wild, exciting and full of scars from mountian biking. A wife must be gentle, nurturing, loving, calm, and angelic. Bevin is not a "Kirsten"...I don't see her as a bad girl type and she has not been shown to be mean or backstabbing. I see Moana and Bevin as the types of women who often lose out to the Sarah Stones and Tessas of the world merely because men go for the safer and more "appropriate" choice.

Having Danielle as F1 makes no sense. She has had little screen time, no story arc beyond an earlier tragedy and the viewers no little or nothing about her. Her being F1 would be a disappointment and there has not been enough shown for viewers to become interested in her.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Six Degrees;2385963;
    I agree that Tessa will get the final rose but that it will not last. I don't think Tessa seems suited to the life of a Navy wife, much less one that is caring for five children. Small children are very time consuming, and I see it as unlikely that one could do much else while raising a family, at least in the initial stages and especially when there is no father around. I do believe Andy fell in love with her, partly because he is clearly strongly attracted to her physical type, and partly because (intentionally or not) she encouraged his instincts to chase.

I think he has very strong feelings for Bevin, beyond just physical chemistry. I see a bit of the Moana/Travis dynamic here. Bevin is different from what he thought his "perfect mate" would be like. I think he is a man who very much would delineate between date/friend material and wife material. A date could be aventurous, fun, wild, exciting and full of scars from mountian biking. A wife must be gentle, nurturing, loving, calm, and angelic. Bevin is not a "Kirsten"...I don't see her as a bad girl type and she has not been shown to be mean or backstabbing. I see Moana and Bevin as the types of women who often lose out to the Sarah Stones and Tessas of the world merely because men go for the safer and more "appropriate" choice.

Having Danielle as F1 makes no sense. She has had little screen time, no story arc beyond an earlier tragedy and the viewers no little or nothing about her. Her being F1 would be a disappointment and there has not been enough shown for viewers to become interested in her.
    I don't see why Bevin would be able to handle a house full of kids with husband gone and Tessa couldn't. It will be hard on whoever he picks, especially if they are in Hawaii away from family. My husband works out of town Monday through Friday and we have 2 children. It's tough on me and I have both sets of parents within 10 minutes. I think either one of them could handle it if that is what they choose to do. Also sometimes the Sarah Stones and Tessas of the world are more than just the safe or appropriate choice. They can also be the RIGHT choice.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by crystalmom;2385962;
    It could be just me, I took his nickname to be Dr.B as in Doc B, not Doctor B . Here's the link what do the rest of you think ?
    You may be right. When I see "Dr." I read that as short for doctor and Doc would read doc.