View Poll Results: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Voters
419. You may not vote on this poll
  • ...Bevin

70 16.71%
  • ...Danielle

22 5.25%
  • ...Tessa

327 78.04%
Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

confused

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by memorylane;2385305;
    They sure look different in the pictures posted here then they do on televison. Of course TV puts about ten pounds on people. I really didn't think much of their looks but I am used to a bunch of bimbo Bachelorettes from past shows who looked like super models.

Tess does have a round face. It could all be very deceiving. She could be a stick. It's in the eye of the beholder and the size of your television screen!!!!

Mine is 60 inches and everyone looks huge to me; of course, I'm as blind as a bat.
    Tessa has wide shoulder (in comparison to her body) and a flat butt, but I don't think she's at the least bit chubby. Bevin and Tessa both appear to be very thin to me.

FORT Fanatic

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

It must be me then...I need new glasses. Bevin and Danielle look VERY thin to me but Tessa doesn't.

confused

Quote Originally Posted by memorylane;2385340;
    It must be me then...I need new glasses. Bevin and Danielle look VERY thin to me but Tessa doesn't.
    I think she just has small features on a wide face and that may make her look bigger? From what I have seen she is thin. No butt at all if you look back at the screencaps with the blue bathingsuit.

I still love Bevin and Andy together, and I always will. I am just so bummed, because everyone knows how it feels to have your favorite lose in the end. . . a la Sadie fans last year. I am just sad.

But it is his choice.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by excentrique;2385087;
    hmm i doubt Bevin was ever pregnant. Tessa is the one with the unfortunate figure...*upside down triangle*
    hmmm...Bevin = unfortunate face *upside down heart*

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2385397;
    I still love Bevin and Andy together, and I always will. I am just so bummed, because everyone knows how it feels to have your favorite lose in the end. . . a la Sadie fans last year. I am just sad.

But it is his choice.
    Don't give up, they just stuck that in their to give the Tessa fans their last little bit of hope. Bevin stil is "the love of his life."

FORT Fanatic

I agree. The fat lady hasn't sung yet. And NO, I am NOT referring to any of the girls!!

It could still be any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2385405;
    Don't give up, they just stuck that in their to give the Tessa fans their last little bit of hope. Bevin stil is "the love of his life."
    I know sue and memory, but I do not want to be totally disappointed when I find out Bevin loses for real.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fanatic

Don't worry...they are casting for another Bachelor as we type. There's always next time if this one doesn't work out. I suspect that we will get a Bachelorette next.

Good night all...back to real life for awhile.

Stay with me here.. Ok.. I believe that Andy and Tessa will end up together. There are too many smiles and glances and long looks and way too much choppy editing. When you watch their time together at the hotel there is just too much going on there. TPTB are editing the daylights out of them. I think this proves that Andy and Tessa are sharing a lot more than we are shown. I mean really.. it's a whole lot more than "What do you want from this?" kind of thing. Watch the scene without sound.. I think it tells a story..

I really think this "reluctant girl" edit is just her role. It was started when she ran to the bathroom crying.. and TPTB just kept it going. It's a great way to create doubt. Look how many viewers are turning on her. I think she's opened to him.. but Fleiss only shows her scared side. Hence the choppy edit.. Fleiss has to search their time together to find her being "reluctant" What's funny is he really couldn't "edit" her reluctant at the the RC.. That body to body hug and the looks and little smiles..Dare I say it..LOVE!

I really think the dogtags have significant meaning. They didn't hide them on Tessa's HT date, but they didn't acknowledge them either. This is what has sealed it for me.

The page 6 thibg is ridiculous!! I think Fleiss and his buddies set it up. They need to keep us chattering because he won't be releasing screencaps right now.

Hope my post wasn't too long.. I just had to get this out.. I think I was starting to lose my mind! Thanks.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin