View Poll Results: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Voters
419. You may not vote on this poll
  • ...Bevin

70 16.71%
  • ...Danielle

22 5.25%
  • ...Tessa

327 78.04%
Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by excentrique;2385087;
    hmm i doubt Bevin was ever pregnant. Tessa is the one with the unfortunate figure...*upside down triangle*
    Bevin, is that you? LOL!

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by excentrique;2385087;
    hmm i doubt Bevin was ever pregnant. Tessa is the one with the unfortunate figure...*upside down triangle*
    Actually, Tessa's figure is just fine. And I don't think anyone was wondering if Bevin had any children that would have changed her figure, just if she'd been pregnant. It would be a logical question. But, I think more likely to happen in the privacy of the fantasy suite.
    If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2385106;
    Bevin, is that you? LOL!

hmmm, ya got me!

but no, i'm just stating the obvious that no one else wants to notice...not really trying to bash anyone

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by excentrique;2385115;
    hmmm, ya got me!

but no, i'm just stating the obvious that no one else wants to notice...not really trying to bash anyone
    I've not noticed, but frankly, I'd love to look like Tessa or Bevin or Danielle, they are beautiful gals.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2385102;
    I don't think that he was comparing them, just that the both lost someone recently.
    I lost several extended family members in the last 12 months. A 23 year old cousin, I grew up with.. My Uncle, and my Grandmother... However, as hard as these loses were, it would have never occurred to me to compare my lose to Danielle's or think that I could remotely identify with her pain.

Someone on ABC posted an article about Danielle's boyfriend's death. In the article Danielle talks about how her and the boyfriend had everything planned, the house they wanted, the type of dog, how many kids...Apparently, her and the guy were inseperable and planned on spending the rest of their lives together. Such a lose at that young of an age is terrible.

Honestly, I don't think its Danielle, I don't see the connnection there.. But I think the girl is a real catch.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2385118;
    I've not noticed, but frankly, I'd love to look like Tessa or Bevin or Danielle, they are beautiful gals.
    Yes, but the prettiest of all has already been eliminated, like Alexis, I thought she was pretty.

FORT Fanatic

I'm really bad...I thought that Tess was a bit heavy, that Bevin had a huge nose and that Danielle was a plain Jane...it made me think highly of Andy for not looking only for beauty as so many have done before him.

I really thought that this was the most unattracitve group of Bachelorettes ever. It was kind of refreshing.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bekalc;2385120;
    I lost several extended family members in the last 12 months. A 23 year old cousin, I grew up with.. My Uncle, and my Grandmother... However, as hard as these loses were, it would have never occurred to me to compare my lose to Danielle's or think that I could remotely identify with her pain.

Someone on ABC posted an article about Danielle's boyfriend's death. In the article Danielle talks about how her and the boyfriend had everything planned, the house they wanted, the type of dog, how many kids...Apparently, her and the guy were inseperable and planned on spending the rest of their lives together. Such a lose at that young of an age is terrible.

Honestly, I don't think its Danielle, I don't see the connnection there.. But I think the girl is a real catch.
    I know, I read that article too! So very, very sad. Seems like they were soulmates, and then Boom, he is gone. How do you get over that?

It is remarkable that she is able to go through this process really. Danielle is a great catch - but I dont see any connection with Andy.

SueB, I was talking more of the trauma for Danielle. I can just see her (if she is f1) staring at Andy all night because of the fear. (I am not being flippant here. It is a very traumatic experience that she went through.)
    excentrique, I was just thinking if Andy would have to wonder more about an abortion issue. I would bet the farm that if there was, that would be one hurdle that he would not be able to jump.

[QUOTE=memorylane;2385030;]My neighbor also told me that on the local Airforce base (I live close to one), NO ONE in the hospital unit calls anyone DOC who is of a higher rank then they are. They call them sir or ma'am while on duty. Maybe Andy is simply more relaxed but the military does adhere to certain formalities as anyone here who is a member can probably attest too. My husband was a Captain and all of his friend of a lower rank had to salute him and call him sir....without exeption. He is still friends with some of them many years later and they still call him Captain at times. I think it's funny but to them it's a habit.

I have to differ with you here. Andy's story reminds me a lot of my husband's, with a lot of similarities. When we were newly married, my husband was stationed in Japan. He came back to get married and a few days later returned with me! He played baseball and cards with the guys who worked for him. He has always been a friendly, informal guy (from a small town in PA!), and told me he felt awkward when they addressed him outside of work by his rank or "doctor." So it became "Doc" after hours, and more formal when they were at the hospital.

I've said before I think Tessa will become his fiancee. From what I've seen throughout my military life, she will do fine. I remember how naive I was and how important I thought it was to learn everything. I also had a career that was important to me, and I had to adjust. I've never been to Hawaii, but I imagine it's an assignment a lot like Japan. You really do grow close to everyone you work with - they become your family away from home. Still in touch with most of them! She'll make a great Navy wife!
    Last edited by Beachmom; 05-11-2007 at 10:06 PM.