View Poll Results: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

Voters
419. You may not vote on this poll
  • ...Bevin

70 16.71%
  • ...Danielle

22 5.25%
  • ...Tessa

327 78.04%
Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

FORT Fan

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

I think they are important too. I have been around the military my whole life. My dad was Army, UN, and Fed Govt. I have 2 brothers in the Air Force - 1 is a Colonel and 1 is a Major (a pilot). So, I have seen alot of "officers and gentlemen" LOL

If Andy is as devoted the service as he appears, the dogtags ARE a big deal.

Re: Who's getting the final rose? Discuss your likes/dislikes of the F3. **SPOILERS**

I asked this in another post but got no repsonse. I was under the impression that ID tags are military issue, therefore are government owned and cannot be just given to someone while still active duty. I was just addressing the idea that Andy gives anyone his 'real' tags to anyone at anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieHoo;2384956;
    I asked this in another post but got no repsonse. I was under the impression that ID tags are military issue, therefore are government owned and cannot be just given to someone while still active duty. I was just addressing the idea that Andy gives anyone his 'real' tags to anyone at anytime.
    ID tags are military issue, but most of us have several sets. I think it's pretty common for people to give a significant other one of their sets, though I never have. Seems more of a guy to girl thing than girl to guy - I'd feel weird giving a set of my dogtags to anyone, but that's more about my personality than because of any Army regulation.

FORT Newbie

Loooong time lurker, turned member here. But I definetely have to go with Bevin. People will only choose to see what they want to see and the majority obvioulsy CHOOSES to see Bevin as "whiny and annoying." The way that she acts only shows how much she cares for Andy. If anyone has ever truly been in love then they know the emotions that are involved. I honestly believe that based off of the May 7 episode, things are starting to become more positive for Bevin. Before the divorce, Andy had NOTHING negative to say about Bevin, but 70% of the things he says about Tessa involve his struggle to make her fall in love with him. I think Tessa would make a nice girlfriend for Andy to chase around...for many many years, but she just isn't strong enough to be a wife and mother. Bevin, on the other hand, is ready to settle down and willing to begin a life with a man who she deeply cares about.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nova;2384977;
    ID tags are military issue, but most of us have several sets. I think it's pretty common for people to give a significant other one of their sets, though I never have. Seems more of a guy to girl thing than girl to guy - I'd feel weird giving a set of my dogtags to anyone, but that's more about my personality than because of any Army regulation.
    Welcome nova! Thanks for the insights!

FORT Fanatic

I think that his F1 is Bevin also, but not because I like her or the way she's apparently been shown to behave (even if it's only bad editing). You can't fake everything about someone's personality and some of the true nature of a person has to show through.

I think that the love story has been Bevin from the start of this to what we've seen so far. She had the special time with him and he KNEW that he was leaving those other group date girls alone. He didn't have to do that but he wanted too. Bevin couldn't have gotten away with monopolizing his time without his consent and cooperation. Why do that with someone you aren't falling for?

If I were those other girls I would have been more angry at Andy then at Bevin because she was simply competing for his attention and he allowed it...not the other way around.

Tessa really made absolutely no impression on me nor did she come to my attention until she told Andy that she was thinking of leaving. He urged her to stay but not in an urgent or profound way, imo. He simply wanted to know her better and hoped she would give him a chance. After that she appeared to be more obvious but still NOT as much as Bevin was.

As for Danielle, I was shocked that she was in the F3 because frankly, I suddenly noticed her the night she was picked and Amber was eliminated. I still believe that Andy would have kept Amber had their hometown visit not shown him that she had too much baggage. Danielle has always been an after-thought to me.

I don't really know what the significance of the dogtags are because as someone else said, they do make them for all kinds of reasons outside of the military venue. I also believe that any tags that Andy might give to his girls or girl would be a set that he had made and as a token of his feelings with some kind of inscription. He would probably NOT give Tessa his military issue tags unless they were an actual couple according to several local military personnel that live near me.

My neighbor also told me that on the local Airforce base (I live close to one), NO ONE in the hospital unit calls anyone DOC who is of a higher rank then they are. They call them sir or ma'am while on duty. Maybe Andy is simply more relaxed but the military does adhere to certain formalities as anyone here who is a member can probably attest too. My husband was a Captain and all of his friend of a lower rank had to salute him and call him sir....without exeption. He is still friends with some of them many years later and they still call him Captain at times. I think it's funny but to them it's a habit.

My aunt and uncle were both in the Army and she was a first Lt. and he was a second Lt. HE had to salute HER and he hated it. It was a family joke until their enlistment was up.

Anyway, I am still not sure what any of the editing or screencaps mean or if anything that we've seen thus far leads to a final answer.
    Last edited by memorylane; 05-11-2007 at 10:16 PM.

I don't really want to bash any of the f3, but ( and this could be my age speaking) I just don't equate tattoos and black nail polish with classy (I am not saying class her, just old fashinoed classy) ala Bevin. I don't see Danielle due to the bf death (I'm sorry Andy I can't equate the death of a favorite uncle to a bf who dies in your bed...that's traumatic. ) I'm no Columbo but I have to conclude that Tessa has to be f1.
    Just one more thing, do you think there is any chance that Andy might question if there were any pregnancies during Bevin's marriage?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieHoo;2385060;
    I don't really want to bash any of the f3, but ( and this could be my age speaking) I just don't equate tattoos and black nail polish with classy (I am not saying class her, just old fashinoed classy) ala Bevin. I don't see Danielle due to the bf death (I'm sorry Andy I can't equate the death of a favorite uncle to a bf who dies in your bed...that's traumatic. ) I'm no Columbo but I have to conclude that Tessa has to be f1.
    Just one more thing, do you think there is any chance that Andy might question if there were any pregnancies during Bevin's marriage?
    LOL - I haven't seen this posted before, but I have thought it many times. I don't think that his uncle dying is nearly as traumatic as the dead BF in your bed - WHOA.

And, I thought the same thing about Bevin, I wonder if she was ever pregnant?

FORT Newbie

hmm i doubt Bevin was ever pregnant. Tessa is the one with the unfortunate figure...*upside down triangle*

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieHoo;2385060;
    I don't think that he was comparing them, just that the both lost someone recently.