Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: FINAL 3 FANTASY DATES ONLY- Discussion, Speculation, Analysis *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

FINAL 3 FANTASY DATES ONLY- Discussion, Speculation, Analysis *Spoilers*

For the Final 3 fantasy dates, Have we figured out yet WHERE each of them will be held?

Sleuthing has so far revealed that:
    these will more than likely take place on the island of Kauai.

We know that Bevin's will be on March 6th which according to the Timeline is probably the last date of the three.
    It is assumed that hers will be held on the Princeville Ranch and is the Jungle Tour.

Tessa's zipline could also be held at this ranch and her hammock scene has been found to be at either the Hanalei resort or the Princeville resort, both in Princeville on the northern part of Kauai.

Danielle's Catamaran date is more than likely on the Blue Dolphin in Eleele which is on the southern part of Kauai. Where would they be spending that dinner on the beach? Does she get helicoptered there?

The Arizona is on the island of Oahu NOT Kauai.

HOW do the three girls and Andy get to their fantasy date places from Oahu to Kauai? All together? Separately?

Do they wait alone, somewhere neutral till their date?

Since all three dates appear to be on Kauai, does EACH girl get helicoptered there separately or do they all go together?

Do they all see the Memorial on the same day at different times and then they go to their fantasy place to wait.

Do all three girls stay at the same hotel for those (4- 6?) days?
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

FORT Regular

Re: FINAL 3 FANTASY DATES ONLY- Discussion, Speculation, Analysis *Spoilers*

I just found out something very interesting that may help us for the helicopter picture. My boss just got back from Kauai and was showing me pictures of his trip. He started showing me pictures of this helicopter tour that he took and was explaining how beautiful it was the tour he did was the basic tour which consisted of the helicopter ride and a landing near a beautiful waterfall which they hiked over to and he went swimming. The waterfall looked very similar to the waterfall that Bevin and Andy were at. He said that there were other tours you could do or add-ons. I wonder if Bevin and Andy actually took the helicopter over to the waterfall and then went on some of the add on tours. Does anyone else know anything about that information??? I have never been to Kauai so would not know.

FORT Fogey

That would make sense because of her injured foot. I can't see them trekking through all kinds of terrain to get there.
    And the kayak was AFTER the falls according to the leaked tapes...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2381284;
    HOW do the three girls and Andy get to their fantasy date places from Oahu to Kauai? All together? Separately?

Well, this is only a small part of your question, but I believe that they keep the women completely separate beginning with the final four, so I'm sure they've got them in separate hotels or at least in separate wings of a hotel and that they transported them separately and definitely *not* with Andy.

They clearly don't want them talking to each other, once it gets down to four people, because they want to make sure that each one gets as fully invested as possible, without being spooked by tales of the Bach's affection for anybody else.

FORT Fogey

I'm just curious about HOW each one of them got from the one island of Oahu where they saw the Memorial, to the other island of Kauai. Did they go by helicopter? Fly by plane? Boat?

Did this all happen on the same day?
    I agree that the girls probably don't see each other again untill the rose ceremony but I wonder what they do in the meantime.

Who stays with them?

Are they alone in some hotel somewhere, "pining away"?
    Have we ever heard from other past shows what happens during the waiting days between these fantasy dates when it's not "your turn"?

(I thought with Charlie and the Bee that they were all in the same hotel and that Sarah W watched a part of the Krisily date?)

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2381284;
    For the Final 3 fantasy dates, Have we figured out yet WHERE each of them will be held?

Sleuthing has so far revealed that:
    these will more than likely take place on the island of Kauai.

We know that Bevin's will be on March 6th which according to the Timeline is probably the last date of the three.
    It is assumed that hers will be held on the Princeville Ranch and is the Jungle Tour.

Tessa's zipline could also be held at this ranch and her hammock scene has been found to be at either the Hanalei resort or the Princeville resort, both in Princeville on the northern part of Kauai.

Danielle's Catamaran date is more than likely on the Blue Dolphin in Eleele which is on the southern part of Kauai. Where would they be spending that dinner on the beach? Does she get helicoptered there?

The Arizona is on the island of Oahu NOT Kauai.

Since all three dates appear to be on Kauai, does EACH girl get helicoptered there separately or do they all go together?

Do they all see the Memorial on the same day at different times and then they go to their fantasy place to wait.

Do all three girls stay at the same hotel for those (4- 6?) days?

Hmmmmm.... Danielle's date is in a totally different location than Tessa and Bevin. That's interesting and could be a clue.
    Last edited by 2observe; 05-10-2007 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2381376;
    I'm just curious about HOW each one of them got from the one island of Oahu where they saw the Memorial, to the other island of Kauai. Did they go by helicopter? Fly by plane? Boat?

Did this all happen on the same day?
    I agree that the girls probably don't see each other again untill the rose ceremony but I wonder what they do in the meantime.

Who stays with them?

Are they alone in some hotel somewhere, "pining away"?
    Have we ever heard from other past shows what happens during the waiting days between these fantasy dates when it's not "your turn"?

(I thought with Charlie and the Bee that they were all in the same hotel and that Sarah W watched a part of the Krisily date?)

You raised an excellent point. If the helicopter is used for the Fantasy Date, it could be that the helicopter spoiler pic if from the Fantasy Date.

Quote Originally Posted by meatballsmom;2381326;
    I just found out something very interesting that may help us for the helicopter picture. My boss just got back from Kauai and was showing me pictures of his trip. He started showing me pictures of this helicopter tour that he took and was explaining how beautiful it was the tour he did was the basic tour which consisted of the helicopter ride and a landing near a beautiful waterfall which they hiked over to and he went swimming. The waterfall looked very similar to the waterfall that Bevin and Andy were at. He said that there were other tours you could do or add-ons. I wonder if Bevin and Andy actually took the helicopter over to the waterfall and then went on some of the add on tours. Does anyone else know anything about that information??? I have never been to Kauai so would not know.
    Great post. To bad you couldn't get pics of the helicopter.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2381465;
    Great post. To bad you couldn't get pics of the helicopter.
    I did see a picture of the helicopter and it was actually all red. But he said they have different tour companies that do this so I'm assuming that would mean diferrent helicopters too.

Quote Originally Posted by meatballsmom;2381473;
    I did see a picture of the helicopter and it was actually all red. But he said they have different tour companies that do this so I'm assuming that would mean diferrent helicopters too.
    Well thanks for the info. It definitely shreds more light on the situation at hand.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast