Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: FINAL 3 FANTASY DATES ONLY- Discussion, Speculation, Analysis *Spoilers*

Re: FINAL 3 FANTASY DATES ONLY- Discussion, Speculation, Analysis *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by KCCasey;2384240;
    We know it's the North Shore somewhere. You can see mountains to the left in one of Andy's FRC sunset photos, and that's got to be the North Shore of Oahu. Someone was looking at satellite photos to try to figure out exactly where, but I don't think they figured it out. It's likely a private house there, because there's only one resort, Turtle Bay.

My avatar is on the North Shore -- see the mountains to the left (they're hard to see!) -- the match one of the photos of Andy exactly.
    do you mean the FRC it at the sullivan Estates there there pictures of it in the caps I seen it before

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Maidenlady;2384620;
    do you mean the FRC it at the sullivan Estates there there pictures of it in the caps I seen it before
    FRC is at the Sullivan Estate which is only a ten minute drive from Turtle Bay where the F2 dates are based.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Quote Originally Posted by natashapierre;2381365;
    Well, this is only a small part of your question, but I believe that they keep the women completely separate beginning with the final four, so I'm sure they've got them in separate hotels or at least in separate wings of a hotel and that they transported them separately and definitely *not* with Andy.

They clearly don't want them talking to each other, once it gets down to four people, because they want to make sure that each one gets as fully invested as possible, without being spooked by tales of the Bach's affection for anybody else.
    normally this is true but in Charlie/Sarah B season all of the girls were in same hotel in same place and constantly bumped into each other. Somehow I don't think they would ever do that again to the process but you never know. I think in this case though, that you are right and they are sequestered. JMO

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456