Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FINAL 3 FANTASY DATES ONLY- Discussion, Speculation, Analysis *Spoilers*

FORT Fanatic

Re: FINAL 3 FANTASY DATES ONLY- Discussion, Speculation, Analysis *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2382986;
    Well, I don't think Tessa refuses the Fantasy Suite. But if I'm wrong, does she turn it down for the right reasons?
    I'm not saying Tessa does turn it down, what I'm saying is if Andy truly cares about her, it won't matter. Sarah in Charlie's season left at midnight, and I here they are still a couple.

I have a question. I read that Tessa's date is doing that line thing, but I think I saw a pic from the previews where she's on horseback. Is this from this date as well?

FORT Regular

No, the horseback riding is from their F2 date.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer121;2383055;
    No, the horseback riding is from their F2 date.
    Ohh. This is new to me, LOL! Tessa in the F2! I realize that I'm extremely late, but allow me a moment to celebrate.

There. Done.

FORT Fan

Hope I am putting this in the correct thread...anyone given any thought as to where the RC will take place-in Hawaii? in LA and then take off to PA to see the parents? So interesting that we have no clues!!!

We know it's the North Shore somewhere. You can see mountains to the left in one of Andy's FRC sunset photos, and that's got to be the North Shore of Oahu. Someone was looking at satellite photos to try to figure out exactly where, but I don't think they figured it out. It's likely a private house there, because there's only one resort, Turtle Bay.

My avatar is on the North Shore -- see the mountains to the left (they're hard to see!) -- the match one of the photos of Andy exactly.
    Last edited by KCCasey; 05-11-2007 at 02:00 PM. Reason: avatar info

Quote Originally Posted by twinnies;2384206;
    Hope I am putting this in the correct thread...anyone given any thought as to where the RC will take place-in Hawaii? in LA and then take off to PA to see the parents? So interesting that we have no clues!!!
    Generally the 3 to 2 RC does happen back at the house... so I would imagine they'll be back in LA.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KCCasey;2384240;
    We know it's the North Shore somewhere. You can see mountains to the left in one of Andy's FRC sunset photos, and that's got to be the North Shore of Oahu. Someone was looking at satellite photos to try to figure out exactly where, but I don't think they figured it out. It's likely a private house there, because there's only one resort, Turtle Bay.
    I thought they decided on the Sullivan Estate or something like that. Did I read that here???

Just googled it -- and that's it! No doubt -- the railings match.

Yup - it's the sullivan estate near Turtle Bay resort. The unique railings on a deck overlooking the sea are a perfect match.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast