Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FINAL 3 FANTASY DATES ONLY- Discussion, Speculation, Analysis *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: FINAL 3 FANTASY DATES ONLY- Discussion, Speculation, Analysis *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Spartangirl;2381862;
    Here is a picture of the helicopter where I played with the exposure a bit to lighten the shot so you can see it better. You can see that it does have more windows than it appeared to have in the original screencap.

This is the 4 seater helicopter found at the Paradise Tours site. It is on Oahu and would be the F2 if so.

Paradise Tours says that they are the ONLY ones that offer headsets for person to person conversation. That's what it looks like in helicopter girl's pic....
    Last edited by CoolCruiser; 05-10-2007 at 04:08 PM.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;2381867;
    does tessa spend the nite with him? any thoughts re that teaser?
    I am SURE she does!! I don't think that "I don't know" has ANYTHING to do with the Fantasy Suite Card

Remember last season they acted like Sadie was hesitant to go to the Fantasy Suite and that she excused herself to go think about it but in reality she wasn't confused about it at all - I think that is what is happening here Fleiss WANTS us to think she isn't sure b/c that is how he edits her!

OK - and now to show that I REALLY need to get a life - I rewatched my TIVO - there are two camera shots with the fantasy suite cards - in one shot Tessa is laughing as he hands her the card and his lei is OVER his collar - but then the shots where he asks her so what do you say and she is saying I don't know - the lei is UNDER his collar - so it appears there were two shots of the Fantasy Suite going on -

with them being GOOFY - I wonder if she was joking around on the second shot b/c they told them they just wanted it from another angle and she assumed that they would use her original response - or it is from a different part of the conversation when his collar was fixed

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2381970;
    I am SURE she does!! I don't think that "I don't know" has ANYTHING to do with the Fantasy Suite Card
    If she doesn't, she's toast!

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2382219;
    If she doesn't, she's toast!
    Tessa is the one that we know is f2. So if she declined that is a clear signal that she is just a plant and is not f1. I will state unequivocally that is she declined the other f2 is the fiancee, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;2381875;
    Yeah, those pictures do look like the Princeville. I must have missed the FORT "press release" announcing definitively that the Princeville was the site for these dates.

So I guess this whole F3/F2 thing hinges on who's in the helicopter pic (or the backpack pic), and when those were taken. I take it the shirts worn by helicopter girl and backpack girl have not been matched to any other cap?
    That's what I've been trying to say too-it's all about the backpack girl and the helicopter ride..or rather which helicopter ride it actually is- f3 ride or f2 ride.......
    Spin master in training

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2381502;
    Wouldn't that make it easy for Randy Andy? He could flip a coin to decide which room to enter. Will it be door #1, door #2, or door #3? Of course, when he's done with one unlucky lady, he won't have far to walk to the next one. Perhaps Fleiss will even spring for adjoining rooms!
    Now that would be one amazing journey from room to room, but the question is are the doors all on the same floor? And is he knocking on each one for the right reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2382883;
    Now that would be one amazing journey from room to room, but the question is are the doors all on the same floor? And is he knocking on each one for the right reasons?
    He's such a perfect little boyscout that I'm sure he'd be knocking on every door for the right reasons. However, I don't think the rooms would be on the same floor. I think Randy would need to refresh his coiffure between ladies - you know he needs tons of hairspray to keep every single hair exactly where it belongs. It wouldn't do to appear less then immaculately groomed, gelled, combed and steam ironed, at any time.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Fanatic

If Andy really likes Tessa, her refusing the fantasy suite won't matter that much. Charlie choose Sarah (although he dated her longer, and announced it live) and she only stayed with him to midnight,goodness the girl didn't even kiss him until the fantasy date...And I here they are still together, and if they aren't still together (its clear their relationship lasted for a long time.)

Quote Originally Posted by bekalc;2382978;
    If Andy really likes Tessa, her refusing the fantasy suite won't matter that much.
    Well, I don't think Tessa refuses the Fantasy Suite. But if I'm wrong, does she turn it down for the right reasons?
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2382960;
    It wouldn't do to appear less then immaculately groomed, gelled, combed and steam ironed, at any time.
    the lad is positively sanforized !

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast