Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FINAL 3 FANTASY DATES ONLY- Discussion, Speculation, Analysis *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: FINAL 3 FANTASY DATES ONLY- Discussion, Speculation, Analysis *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2381724;
    I have been to Kauai - I flew into Oahu and then flew on a puddle jumper over to Kauai - it is about 1/2 hour flight

at the airport in Kauai - there is a constant flow of helicopter tours going out -

I am willing to bet that Danielle's date was a snorkeling tour of the Napali Coastline - absolutley the most beautiful place I have ever been!

I did not go up the north coast - but from the Kauai airport is it a pretty good car ride - I want to say at least an hour and maybe more!

So I have no guesses on what they did there.

Is it possible that each girl flew into Oahu where they met Andy - then they flew to Kauai - and then took Helicopters to where their dates would be.

here is a description of tours available from Oahu to Kauai which sounds a lot like Bevin's date to me:
    Day tour from Oahu to Kauai, including a full-day tour of the beautiful garden isle. This tour includes spectacular Waimea Canyon, a cruise up the Wailua River to the Fern Grotto, numerous waterfalls, and the "Spouting Horn", Hawaii's largest and loudest blowhole. This is a great way to get out and enjoy the REAL Hawaii. Includes round-trip transportation to/from Waikiki hotels, round-trip airfare to Kauai, and guided tour of the island.

Also - do we know the Rose Ceremony took place in Hawaii? Maybe they flew in for their fantasy dates and then headed back to LA for the RC - they probably had 3 different hotels - since we know that they then head to PA - there was really no need to stay in Hawaii for the RC

Cape,

The FRC is believed to be at the Sullivan Estates based upon screencap evidence. That is on Oahu on the west coast and is about 10 minutes drive from Turtle Bay resort.

Bevin's date is more than likely at the Princeville Ranch based upon the leaked video footage (2 of them) and the waterfall pics. They match.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2381803;
    Cape,

The FRC is believed to be at the Sullivan Estates based upon screencap evidence. That is on Oahu on the west coast and is about 10 minutes drive from Turtle Bay resort.

Bevin's date is more than likely at the Princeville Ranch based upon the leaked video footage (2 of them) and the waterfall pics. They match.
    But where is the F3 RC held? Everyone is asking if they are in the same hotel - I think they were not in Hawaii at the same time. I think that they flew in one at a time and started with Andy on Oahu and then flew to Kauai

I think Danielle's date definately was at the Princeville resort - I found these pictures of it

Princeville Hotel & Resort Pics

They are right on the water with trees behind them that are not Palm Trees and this appears to be a spot used for weddings at the resort and inspired its logo - so it would make sense for them to have the date take place there

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2381823;
    But where is the F3 RC held? Everyone is asking if they are in the same hotel - I think they were not in Hawaii at the same time. I think that they flew in one at a time and started with Andy on Oahu and then flew to Kauai

I think Danielle's date definately was at the Princeville resort - I found these pictures of it

Princeville Hotel & Resort Pics

They are right on the water with trees behind them that are not Palm Trees and this appears to be a spot used for weddings at the resort and inspired its logo - so it would make sense for them to have the date take place there
    OK that's good for the evening dinner with Danielle. I could see that being the place for sure.
    However, their catamaran trip is still probably in the south of the island based upon the fact that the whale watching tours are there.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

I've stayed at the Princeville and taken a helicopter tour of Kauai. There are at LEAST 10 companies offering such tours. I need to see the pics of the Danielle date, and then I'll tell you whether it took place at the Princeville. The thing about that hotel is that it's on a quiet, isolated part of the island. Very laid back, lots of open land for horseback riding and zipline tours. Plus the view is unbelievably romantic.

I have also been to many places on the other side of Kauai, including most of the romantic restaurants. I'll take a look at the relevant caps and post back.

Here is a picture of the helicopter where I played with the exposure a bit to lighten the shot so you can see it better. You can see that it does have more windows than it appeared to have in the original screencap.

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

We also know Tessa's dinner is at Princeville becuase of the hammock. We have a perfect match for the hammock and the trees holding the hammock.

I think it has been determined quite awhile ago that the girls will be at the Princeville Resort.

I do not see anywhere that a helicopter is involved in the Fantasy dates. No proof anywhere....But we do have a helicopter (Hughes 500 series MD369E - pictured above) that is shown and we are told that there is a helicopter involved in the F2 dates.
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

FORT Fanatic

does tessa spend the nite with him? any thoughts re that teaser?

Yeah, those pictures do look like the Princeville. I must have missed the FORT "press release" announcing definitively that the Princeville was the site for these dates.

So I guess this whole F3/F2 thing hinges on who's in the helicopter pic (or the backpack pic), and when those were taken. I take it the shirts worn by helicopter girl and backpack girl have not been matched to any other cap?

Did anyone notice that the dress Tessa is wearing in the previews for next week looks like the same dress she is wearing in her photo in Andy's room? The one Amber and Bevin were looking at. Not sure it means anything at all other than she likes the dress but thought I'd mention it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by metjoe1997;2381889;
    Did anyone notice that the dress Tessa is wearing in the previews for next week looks like the same dress she is wearing in her photo in Andy's room? The one Amber and Bevin were looking at. Not sure it means anything at all other than she likes the dress but thought I'd mention it.

Yes, first thing I noticed when they showed that clip.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast