Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FINAL 3 FANTASY DATES ONLY- Discussion, Speculation, Analysis *Spoilers*

Re: FINAL 3 FANTASY DATES ONLY- Discussion, Speculation, Analysis *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2381284;

Do all three girls stay at the same hotel for those (4- 6?) days?
    Wouldn't that make it easy for Randy Andy? He could flip a coin to decide which room to enter. Will it be door #1, door #2, or door #3? Of course, when he's done with one unlucky lady, he won't have far to walk to the next one. Perhaps Fleiss will even spring for adjoining rooms!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I would imagine they are at different hotels. Otherwise, they'd either be room bound or they'd risk running into one another at the pool or in the gym.

FORT Fogey

There are two resorts there near Princeville that could have been used... the Princeville resort and the Hanalei.

Both seem to have pics that relate to those dates. And the Princeville Ranch seems to be the place where the activities happen.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2381376;
    I'm just curious about HOW each one of them got from the one island of Oahu where they saw the Memorial, to the other island of Kauai. Did they go by helicopter? Fly by plane? Boat?

Did this all happen on the same day?
    The one I remember most clearly is that Ian and Matthew's dates with Meredith were both on the same day. Ian's during the day and Matthew's at night. Meredith was late to Matthew's because she had a difficult time leaving Ian.

In other seasons it seemed that they were on different nights because they had what appeared to be nighttime dinner activities dates.

Have we ever heard from other past shows what happens during the waiting days between these fantasy dates when it's not "your turn"?

(I thought with Charlie and the Bee that they were all in the same hotel and that Sarah W watched a part of the Krisily date?)
    I remember that from Charlie's season, too. All three girls were at the same hotel and actually did run into each other. I remember Sarah W spying on Krisily's date.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2381591;
    The one I remember most clearly is that Ian and Matthew's dates with Meredith were both on the same day. Ian's during the day and Matthew's at night. Meredith was late to Matthew's because she had a difficult time leaving Ian.

I remember that from Charlie's season, too. All three girls were at the same hotel and actually did run into each other. I remember Sarah W spying on Krisily's date.

That wasn't Matthew and Ian's fantasy dates though...
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Broadway - you are a little mistaken. She spent daytime with Ian in old San Juan. They had dinner in a private suite or townhouse Spent the evening and night. The next day I understand she didnt want to go to Matt , they had to get Ian to calm her down and she got to Matt's date late. I assume that Ian knew by the fantasy dates that he was the one. Mer and Matt had to skip the afternoon water activities . I remember the sun was low in the sky. They had dinner etc. And she looked pretty wrecked when she got there. They always get dinner and an evening/night for the fantasy date.

I have been to Kauai - I flew into Oahu and then flew on a puddle jumper over to Kauai - it is about 1/2 hour flight

at the airport in Kauai - there is a constant flow of helicopter tours going out -

I am willing to bet that Danielle's date was a snorkeling tour of the Napali Coastline - absolutley the most beautiful place I have ever been!

I did not go up the north coast - but from the Kauai airport is it a pretty good car ride - I want to say at least an hour and maybe more!

So I have no guesses on what they did there.

Is it possible that each girl flew into Oahu where they met Andy - then they flew to Kauai - and then took Helicopters to where their dates would be.

here is a description of tours available from Oahu to Kauai which sounds a lot like Bevin's date to me:
    Day tour from Oahu to Kauai, including a full-day tour of the beautiful garden isle. This tour includes spectacular Waimea Canyon, a cruise up the Wailua River to the Fern Grotto, numerous waterfalls, and the "Spouting Horn", Hawaii's largest and loudest blowhole. This is a great way to get out and enjoy the REAL Hawaii. Includes round-trip transportation to/from Waikiki hotels, round-trip airfare to Kauai, and guided tour of the island.

Also - do we know the Rose Ceremony took place in Hawaii? Maybe they flew in for their fantasy dates and then headed back to LA for the RC - they probably had 3 different hotels - since we know that they then head to PA - there was really no need to stay in Hawaii for the RC

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2381284;
    For the Final 3 fantasy dates, Have we figured out yet WHERE each of them will be held?

Sleuthing has so far revealed that:
    these will more than likely take place on the island of Kauai.

We know that Bevin's will be on March 6th which according to the Timeline is probably the last date of the three.
    It is assumed that hers will be held on the Princeville Ranch and is the Jungle Tour.

Tessa's zipline could also be held at this ranch and her hammock scene has been found to be at either the Hanalei resort or the Princeville resort, both in Princeville on the northern part of Kauai.

Danielle's Catamaran date is more than likely on the Blue Dolphin in Eleele which is on the southern part of Kauai. Where would they be spending that dinner on the beach? Does she get helicoptered there?

The Arizona is on the island of Oahu NOT Kauai.

HOW do the three girls and Andy get to their fantasy date places from Oahu to Kauai? All together? Separately?

Do they wait alone, somewhere neutral till their date?

Since all three dates appear to be on Kauai, does EACH girl get helicoptered there separately or do they all go together?

Do they all see the Memorial on the same day at different times and then they go to their fantasy place to wait.

Do all three girls stay at the same hotel for those (4- 6?) days?
    Thanks for starting this thread coolcruiser cause i'm still stuck on the 2 different pics of the hellicopters that we have. i wanted someone else to look at them too cause the one with bevin and andy kissing kinda doesn't look like the one they show taking off from a distance. i was wondering if it wasn't possibly a different time since the bevin/andy makeout one has a man standing in the right rear and the takeoff one just doesn't, to me anyway, look like the same thing, with all the windows everywhere.
    Spin master in training

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by wonderintern;2381744;
    Thanks for starting this thread coolcruiser cause i'm still stuck on the 2 different pics of the hellicopters that we have. i wanted someone else to look at them too cause the one with bevin and andy kissing kinda doesn't look like the one they show taking off from a distance. i was wondering if it wasn't possibly a different time since the bevin/andy makeout one has a man standing in the right rear and the takeoff one just doesn't, to me anyway, look like the same thing, with all the windows everywhere.
    Can anyone post the 2 helicopter pictures side by side??? I'm not sure how to do that.

In reference to the women all staying at the same hotel, they could all be in one or they could all be staying separately.

I've actually stayed in Princeville before. It's more of a planned resort area as opposed to just a hotel. Not only are there the two hotels, Princeville and Hanalei Bay, but there are also many condos and houses that are available to rent. It's an absolutely magical place, I'm sure that all three women and Andy felt the *magic* and it made the final 3 decision all the more difficult.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast