Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

OMG, he is absolutely adorable!!!! And that accent. I am in love!!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Premium Member

It is Matt Grant they just announced it on Dance Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by coleslaw50;2782372;
    I watched Dance Wars just to see the Bachelor reveal. It is definately Matt. He is good looking and that accent, YUM!!!!!! He acted a little nervous on camera. He said that he had 25 beautiful American women to choose from, so that's good to know!
    Omg he's a cutie too! I heard him say, I can't say much but we have 25 Smoking women on the show! I am soo excited too!

I'm still having a hard time believing the conspiracy theory. I dont know why the producers would think that getting rid of two girls would solve the alleged problem of bachelorettes finding out that Matt has acting aspirations. What's the point of trying to keep the lid on it since it's out on the net - here at the FORT?
    More importantly, they arent going to be able to promote the show as "who wants to marry a London banker?" if he's unemployed. Did they think that they could keep that tidbit under wraps throughout the airing of the show? No way. Maybe only for the taping period, if they fly his parents to LA , swear them to secrecy and dont let the girls go to London to meet any of his friends/coworkers that know the truth.
    Actually everyone will know the truth as of tomorrow. If he's announced tonight, then the internet will be full of comments by his friends and co-workers (or former co-workers) by tomorrow. And the parents of the girls will know and someone will likely tell the final four girls at their hometowns. The families are probably watching the internet closely.
    So the whole theory just doesnt work for me. They are all going to know about it period. I frankly dont think Fleiss would care. The guy is still an educated Englishman, and still a banker. He's still good looking, tall, and has a cute accent. Bring on the show.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 02-05-2008 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2782359;
    Way to sleuth ParisDreamz!! Thank you for staking out the locale for us. Hm, I wonder if a basket of cookies would work on the security guards?

Here you go aanjheni ~

Jan 24, Thur Meet & Greet, RC No 1: 25/15 cut
    Jan 25, Fri Day of rest
    Jan 26, Sat (Unknown Dates)
    Jan 27, Sun (Unknown Dates)
    Jan 28, Mon RC No 2: 15/12 cut
    Jan 29, Tues (Unknown Dates)
    Jan 30, Wed (Unknown Dates)
    Jan 31, Thur RC No 3: 12/9 cut
    Feb 1, Fri (Unknown Dates)
    Feb 2, Sat (Unknown Dates)
    Feb 3, Sun RC No 4: 9/6 cut
    Feb 4, Mon (Unknown Date)
    Feb 5, Tues (Unknown Date)
    Feb 6, Wed (Unknown Date)
    Feb 7, Thur RC No 5: 6/4 cut
    Feb 8, Fri Beginning of Bachelorettes Homevisits
    Feb 9, Sat Homevisit
    Feb 10, Sun Homevisit
    Feb 11, Mon Homevisit
    Feb 12, Tues RC No 6: 4/3 cut
    Feb 13, Travel
    Feb 14, Thur Travel
    Feb 15, Fri Fantasy Date
    Feb 16, Sat Fantasy Date
    Feb 17, Sun Fantasy Date
    Feb 18, Mon Fantasy Date
    Feb 19, Tues Fantasy Date
    Feb 20, Wed Fantasy Date
    Feb 21, Thur RC No 7 3/2 cut
    Feb 22, Fri Travel
    Feb 23, Sat Meet the Bach Family
    Feb 24, Sun Meet the Bach Family
    Feb 25, Mon Last Chance Date
    Feb 26, Tues Last Chance Date
    Feb 27, Wed Extra Day or FRC
    Feb 28, Thur FRC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt Grant is on the Dancing Wars show right now. Love his voice (had no trouble understanding him), and very handsome!! All I heard him say was that there are "25 smoking women." I have it recorded to watch later and obtain screencaps.
    I was watching too. He looked quite a bit taller than Drew, but nowhere 6' 6", just saw that Drew is about 5' 6" - no way was Matt a whole foot taller. His accent is mellow compared to some London accents I've heard. I think I remember HallP saying he went to school in Bishops Stortford.

Let the "games" begin

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;2782370;
    Well, unless Drew is standing on a BIG box, then the Bachelor is not 6'6". Drew's not exactly tall and I can see them putting him on a box to interview the guy, but he'd have to be on a really big box cause he was close in height (still shorter). Oh, and bachelor used "amazing".
    Drew is about 5'6. He's my favorite 98 Degrees guy (they were my boy band in junior high haha). I also went to a taping of his season of DWTS and walked past him. He was about an inch taller than me and I'm around 5'5 with the heals I was wearing. I haven't seen the reveal yet since I'm in Cali, but if Drew is only a little shorter than Matt, whoever told us he was 6'6 (hallp? I think?) is bad at estimating height or doesn't really know Matt.

No more "amazing"! Isn't that a blacklisted word?

6'6"???????????????????/not in this lifetime!Drew is a munchkin and Matt's not much taller...but cute!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

No way is he 6'6". But still HOT!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

He is a hottie and I was swooning over the accent too. He seemed very nervous though and I kept wanting him to face the camera more instead of to the side.

He looked about 6-7 inches taller than Drew but it was hard to say because Drew was standing farther from the camera than Matt.

I did catch the "she has to have a good sense of humor" comment though.

Thank you BlondieGal
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Hopefully the screencaps will give us an idea of the height. Maybe Drew was standing on something or Matt was closer to the camera? It was so quick for me to assess. The Bachelor has to be at least 6' to be considered for the role.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas