Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2782337;
    I am laughing so hard right now!!! You have made confirmation, so you really don't need to go any further - unless you want to chat up the guard.
    I figured I could try to get lucky and possibly see the remaining bachelorettes. Its a long shot, but do you know how boring it is in Thousand Oaks (where I live)? Attempting to see tv shows being filmed is as exciting as it gets

Quote Originally Posted by ParisDreamz;2782341;
    I figured I could try to get lucky and possibly see the remaining bachelorettes. Its a long shot, but do you know how boring it is in Thousand Oaks (where I live)? Attempting to see tv shows being filmed is as exciting as it gets
    Thanks for taking time out of your day to have a look for us, I for one really appricate it.

Next time maybe you could pick up an orange vest, a trash-picker-upper pole, and a garbage bag and wander the street as a street cleaner.

No really, what you are doing is terrific. Now that you know the vehicles (did you note the license plate # ?) You probably could have a pretty good shot at seeing who is leaving after a rose ceremony if it is held on the premises.

Maybe we should bump the timeline post by BlondieGal every so often to keep it fresh in our minds.
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Hi ParizDreamz Thanks for the great effort for a scoop. Hey, maybe you could park a bit a way, wear a jogging suit as if you're taking a run in the neighborhood! When you get near the house, you can start limping and who knows! Again, thank you for trying. (I'm just joking ladies), but thank you for being a trooper today!

aanjen. Just read your post after I posted, very funny!
    Last edited by bogey123; 02-04-2008 at 09:34 PM. Reason: wrong wording

Quote Originally Posted by ParisDreamz;2782335;
    Ok, I drove by the house in Agoura at about 3:15 cali time. There was a security guard posted at the beginning of the driveway and one at the side gate. It looked like there was production equipment. I pulled over and saw that there was a black BMW and tan SUV leaving toward the 101 freeway. The security guard started looking at me, though, so I turned around and left. I am not too good at this stakeout stuff haha, but I'll try to go by tomorrow or Weds. and park a house down and maybe see more without them getting too suspicious of me.
    Thanks for trying..taking one for the team..

Way to sleuth ParisDreamz!! Thank you for staking out the locale for us. Hm, I wonder if a basket of cookies would work on the security guards?

Here you go aanjheni ~

Jan 24, Thur Meet & Greet, RC No 1: 25/15 cut
    Jan 25, Fri Day of rest
    Jan 26, Sat (Unknown Dates)
    Jan 27, Sun (Unknown Dates)
    Jan 28, Mon RC No 2: 15/12 cut
    Jan 29, Tues (Unknown Dates)
    Jan 30, Wed (Unknown Dates)
    Jan 31, Thur RC No 3: 12/9 cut
    Feb 1, Fri (Unknown Dates)
    Feb 2, Sat (Unknown Dates)
    Feb 3, Sun RC No 4: 9/6 cut
    Feb 4, Mon (Unknown Date)
    Feb 5, Tues (Unknown Date)
    Feb 6, Wed (Unknown Date)
    Feb 7, Thur RC No 5: 6/4 cut
    Feb 8, Fri Beginning of Bachelorettes Homevisits
    Feb 9, Sat Homevisit
    Feb 10, Sun Homevisit
    Feb 11, Mon Homevisit
    Feb 12, Tues RC No 6: 4/3 cut
    Feb 13, Travel
    Feb 14, Thur Travel
    Feb 15, Fri Fantasy Date
    Feb 16, Sat Fantasy Date
    Feb 17, Sun Fantasy Date
    Feb 18, Mon Fantasy Date
    Feb 19, Tues Fantasy Date
    Feb 20, Wed Fantasy Date
    Feb 21, Thur RC No 7 3/2 cut
    Feb 22, Fri Travel
    Feb 23, Sat Meet the Bach Family
    Feb 24, Sun Meet the Bach Family
    Feb 25, Mon Last Chance Date
    Feb 26, Tues Last Chance Date
    Feb 27, Wed Extra Day or FRC
    Feb 28, Thur FRC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt Grant is on the Dancing Wars show right now. Love his voice (had no trouble understanding him), and very handsome!! All I heard him say was that there are "25 smoking women." I have it recorded to watch later and obtain screencaps.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 02-04-2008 at 09:42 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2782352;
    Next time maybe you could pick up an orange vest, a trash-picker-upper pole, and a garbage bag and wander the street as a street cleaner.

No really, what you are doing is terrific. Now that you know the vehicles (did you note the license plate # ?) You probably could have a pretty good shot at seeing who is leaving after a rose ceremony if it is held on the premises.

Maybe we should bump the timeline post by BlondieGal every so often to keep it fresh in our minds.
    I've actually worn the orange vest before. Not my color! I didn't see the license plate numbers, but I'll pay closer attention next time. This is sort of fun. I feel like a detective or something

Well, unless Drew is standing on a BIG box, then the Bachelor is not 6'6". Drew's not exactly tall and I can see them putting him on a box to interview the guy, but he'd have to be on a really big box cause he was close in height (still shorter). Oh, and bachelor used "amazing".

Congratulations for your venture, you are brave, I don't think I could do that. Thank you for letting us know what you found.

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.

I watched Dance Wars just to see the Bachelor reveal. It was just on here. It is definately Matt. He is good looking and that accent, YUM!!!!!! IMO, He acted a little nervous on camera. He said that he had 25 beautiful American women to choose from, so that's good to know! I am excited for the new season!!

ETA: I forgot to add that once again this shows how GREAT the sluthers are here at the FoRT!
    Last edited by coleslaw50; 02-04-2008 at 09:50 PM.