Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Blondie...You are the queen of inside info...You really missed your calling as a detective.

I've been here 4 years in April.... However, I only visit about once a month in the off season.. This is the most I've visited this far before a season starts..

I am glad we have some inside friends and scoopers this season.. It looks like Radio Head is in the know and that Stan and Nath both know Matt... so we could have a lot of help in figuring things out this season.

To send someone home who may be a good match just because they mentioned a "taboo" subject just goes to prove that TPTB are so NOT interested in a love match on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2782065;
    ABC
    Agura Hills/LA, California US
    Asst. Stage Manager
    The Bachelor 12
    Jan 08 - Feb 08

BBC/ABC
    Los Angeles, California US
    Production Assistant
    Dance War!
    Jan 08 - Feb 08

I found this on Matt's myspace page.. if you look at the Dance War show he has listed.. it's listed as BBC/ABC.. I think that may be why the new Bachelor is being announced on Dance Wars.. the BBC ( British Broadcasting Corp).
    I guess our hunky Brit is the new bachelor..lol
    I know that Dancing with the Stars is a BBC production, if you watch the credits at the end BBC Production is prominently displayed. Could they also be credited with Dance Wars?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by winniechloe;2782256;
    O.K. the mods can move this but I just thought I would let you know in today's N.Y. Post our own bachelor host Chris Harrison will appear as a contestant on dancing with the stars(along with andy's new girlfriend marla maples).
    That's cool-- didn't he say last season he wanted to be on?!?
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

As of a HallP post at 9 am on Jan 18, the Firedrake movie became publicly available to anyone Googling the "Bachelor" and "Matt Grant" (among the top results). Before that date, no amount of sleuthing would have led an internet searcher curious about Matt Grant or the Bachelor to the Firedrake trailer. You had to know to go to YouTube and search for a Firedrake trailer, per HallP's specific instructions (no sleuthing involved) on Jan 18. After that? Not only any guest at this site, but also anyone with a search engine could find it out.

So, my theory--putting together all sources-- is:

--after Jan 18, Matt was asked about Firedrake by one girl and another confirmed it (either because they had Googled this themselves after Jan 18 --leading them to FORT posts--, or learned the essence of it from a production person).
    -- Fleiss had no idea what they were talking about because Matt had not previously been asked or revealed this about himself. Probably he forgot it. Let's face it. It's not exactly a Sundance Film Special Selection.
    --It was wildly off-base for the London Banker image they were going for to have the girls gossiping and speculating about Matt's film career, the way they went after Jenni's modeling portfolio.

So, bye bye girls who dared to ask the bachelor those very distracting questions.

A question: were the 2 dismissed girls replaced by Extras, so they will be truly invisible once the show is aired? That is, not only did they not get roses, but others took their places to fill out the 25 that night? If so, that's really sad.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2782306;
    As of a HallP post at 9 am on Jan 18, the Firedrake movie became publicly available to anyone Googling the "Bachelor" and "Matt Grant" (among the top results). Before that date, no amount of sleuthing would have led an internet searcher curious about Matt Grant or the Bachelor to the Firedrake trailer. You had to know to go to YouTube and search for a Firedrake trailer, per HallP's specific instructions (no sleuthing involved) on Jan 18. After that? Not only any guest at this site, but also anyone with a search engine could find it out.

So, my theory--putting together all sources-- is:

--after Jan 18, Matt was asked about Firedrake by one girl and another confirmed it (either because they had Googled this themselves after Jan 18 --leading them to FORT posts--, or learned the essence of it from a production person).
    -- Fleiss had no idea what they were talking about because Matt had not previously been asked or revealed this about himself. Probably he forgot it. Let's face it. It's not exactly a Sundance Film Special Selection.
    --It was wildly off-base for the London Banker image they were going for to have the girls gossiping and speculating about Matt's film career, the way they went after Jenni's modeling portfolio.

So, bye bye girls who dared to ask the bachelor those very distracting questions.

A question: were the 2 dismissed girls replaced by Extras, so they will be truly invisible once the show is aired? That is, not only did they not get roses, but others took their places to fill out the 25 that night? If so, that's really sad.
    that all sounds about right.
    so, if anyone did anything against their contracts, it was matt. he obviously told SOMEONE he was going to be the bachelor and it got leaked and once the girls got cast, they googled bachelor12, saw this possible candidate and when they drove up in the limo said, "well, i'll be dang...FORT was right...it's the brit."
    based on our theory, i still can't figure out what the girls did wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2782306;
    The way Radiohead phrased it - they were not given roses (sounds like during a rose ceremony.) He did not state if it was the first ceremony or the second, etc.

Your theory sounds pretty solid. IF Matt hadn't disclosed his acting and/or modeling credits before signing the contract, then production is going to be pissed big time, and mabe we'll see him with a bad edit. If it is a matter of TPTB not wanting PUBLIC disclosure of his entertainment aspirations because of the fairy tale they want to tell...then phooey on them.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

Ok, I drove by the house in Agoura at about 3:15 cali time. There was a security guard posted at the beginning of the driveway and one at the side gate. It looked like there was production equipment. I pulled over and saw that there was a black BMW and tan SUV leaving toward the 101 freeway. The security guard started looking at me, though, so I turned around and left. I am not too good at this stakeout stuff haha, but I'll try to go by tomorrow or Weds. and park a house down and maybe see more without them getting too suspicious of me.

Quote Originally Posted by ParisDreamz;2782335;
    Ok, I drove by the house in Agoura at about 3:15 cali time. There was a security guard posted at the beginning of the driveway and one at the side gate. It looked like there was production equipment. I pulled over and saw that there was a black BMW and tan SUV leaving toward the 101 freeway. The security guard started looking at me, though, so I turned around and left. I am not too good at this stakeout stuff haha, but I'll try to go by tomorrow or Weds. and park a house down and maybe see more without them getting too suspicious of me.
    I am laughing so hard right now!!! You have made confirmation, so you really don't need to go any further - unless you want to chat up the guard.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by ParisDreamz;2782335;
    ...That is too funny!..Thanks for all your efforts Parisdreamz~

Still this was already mentioned a week or so ago (about the girls not getting roses b/c of youtube), I will have to watch the show to see if there is any truth to this. The photos were proof that Matt is the Bachelor but this still sounds farfetched to me.
    But seriously how do you find all the other things, too amazing and a job well done!!!