Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by double_standard;2782035;
    Based on the dates Matt the asst stage manager says he's hired for it looks like they should be filming at the mansion for 4 more days, through Friday, Feb. 8. Good luck Parisdreamz!
    That fits with my schedule!

Feb 3, Sun RC No 4: 9/6 cut
    Feb 4, Mon (Unknown Date)
    Feb 5, Tues (Unknown Date)
    Feb 6, Wed (Unknown Date)
    Feb 7, Thur RC No 5: 6/4 cut
    Feb 8, Fri Beginning of Bachelorettes Homevisits

Yes, good luck Parisdreamz!!

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2782031;
    That struck me as strange too but then I thought it might mean there will be 15 girls after the first night - or maybe a typo.

Just out of curiousity I emailed the poster. Of course I am NOT applying to be a Bach'ette - too married, too old, too grandmotherly, too gray to be of any tv interest!

I will wait to see what they have to say and post it if it is in the least bit interesting.
    Excellent, aanjheni! Cannot wait to hear what response you receive from your email.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2781985;
    So the idea has changed that a few girls were sent home because they discussed Matt being an aspiring actress to ONE girl sent home for talking about Firedrake Trailer? Is there confirmation on this? Pardon the double post....

I understand that it happened along these lines:
    One girl recognized Matt from the Firedrake movie. He confirmed it. After their conversation, another girl added that she had seen the trailer on youtube. Both girls were sent home. Surprisingly, too, as both were production favorites and heavily filmed prior to that.

ABC
    Agura Hills/LA, California US
    Asst. Stage Manager
    The Bachelor 12
    Jan 08 - Feb 08

BBC/ABC
    Los Angeles, California US
    Production Assistant
    Dance War!
    Jan 08 - Feb 08

I found this on Matt's myspace page.. if you look at the Dance War show he has listed.. it's listed as BBC/ABC.. I think that may be why the new Bachelor is being announced on Dance Wars.. the BBC ( British Broadcasting Corp).
    I guess our hunky Brit is the new bachelor..lol
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Radiohead... how does this information come about? It is interesting that they were "sent home"... does this mean they influenced Matt NOT to pick them or that they were just sent home and they'll be cut from any footage?

On top of that, BLONDIE... can you tell me more about "extras" being there the first night. Is this true? There are extra girls there just in case? I haven't seen anything about this before and am confused as to what the "extra" girls are for. I've never seen any interviews with girls who weren't chosen for this or anything... Can you please clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by radiohead;2782059;
    One girl recognized Matt from the Firedrake movie. He confirmed it. After their conversation, another girl added that she had seen the trailer on youtube. Both girls were sent home. Surprisingly, too, as both were production favorites and heavily filmed prior to that.
    Welcome to the Fort, radiohead! Thank you for confirming with us how some of the bachelorettes were let go early on in the filming. I do hope that you stay to post with us.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2782067;

On top of that, BLONDIE... can you tell me more about "extras" being there the first night. Is this true? There are extra girls there just in case? I haven't seen anything about this before and am confused as to what the "extra" girls are for. I've never seen any interviews with girls who weren't chosen for this or anything... Can you please clarify.
    Simplechef, There was at least one extra bachelorette on the show last season, but she was told to go home on her way to makeup ~ therefore there were more than 25 women flown in for the show. I am not sure the reasoning, but it appears that decisions are made up to the last minute on the women.

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2782065;
    ABC
    Agura Hills/LA, California US
    Asst. Stage Manager
    The Bachelor 12
    Jan 08 - Feb 08

BBC/ABC
    Los Angeles, California US
    Production Assistant
    Dance War!
    Jan 08 - Feb 08

I found this on Matt's myspace page.. if you look at the Dance War show he has listed.. it's listed as BBC/ABC.. I think that may be why the new Bachelor is being announced on Dance Wars.. the BBC ( British Broadcasting Corp).
    I guess our hunky Brit is the new bachelor..lol
    You are on a roll, today hayleysmommy!! You go girl!!
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 02-04-2008 at 03:39 PM.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2782069

[B
    Simplechef[/B], There was at least one extra bachelorette on the show last season, but she was told to go home on her way to makeup ~ therefore there were more than 25 women flown in for the show. I am not sure the reasoning, but it appears that decisions are made up to the last minute on the women.

!!

How did this information come out? Did someone in production spill this or did the cut girl spill it? Just curious, because this is the first I've seen of it...I totally believe it, I am just shocked I haven't seen more information on it... I guess I need to watch more carefully in the off season..

I am not surprised that they have extra girls there... just in case they get last minute info on the girls or want to add in someone that brings more "drama"... I could totally see some really sweet girl getting sent home before they start filming to make room for someone like Erica (princess from Texas)...

Quote Originally Posted by radiohead;2782059;
    Welcome to the FORT radiohead!

So sorry to hear about these two girls being sent home.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2782067;
    Radiohead... how does this information come about? It is interesting that they were "sent home"... does this mean they influenced Matt NOT to pick them or that they were just sent home and they'll be cut from any footage?

It seems in this care, production may have guided his decision. The girls mentioned above were eliminated by not receiving roses. He seemed to be unhappy to see them go. Production considered the girl who first recognized the bachelor to be one of the most beautiful girls there. The girl who confirmed the trailer on youtube was pretty too, but an amazing personality.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2782075;
    How did this information come out? Did someone in production spill this or did the cut girl spill it? Just curious, because this is the first I've seen of it...I totally believe it, I am just shocked I haven't seen more information on it... I guess I need to watch more carefully in the off season..

I am not surprised that they have extra girls there... just in case they get last minute info on the girls or want to add in someone that brings more "drama"... I could totally see some really sweet girl getting sent home before they start filming to make room for someone like Erica (princess from Texas)...
    I will be at the Fort 5 years in September, so I pick up a few things here and there.

Oh yes, the off season is a terrific time to continue to sleuth here!

Quote Originally Posted by radiohead;2782087;
    It seems in this care, production may have guided his decision. The girls mentioned above were eliminated by not receiving roses. He seemed to be unhappy to see them go. Production considered the girl who first recognized the bachelor to be one of the most beautiful girls there. The girl who confirmed the trailer on youtube was pretty too, but an amazing personality.
    Well, that is just a shame. We may have had a season where the Bachelor and the F1 (final one) liked eachother enough for the relationship to last beyond the show. I guess we will never know.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 02-04-2008 at 04:06 PM.

When justsayin first posted this, I laughed, thinking it was a funny, if outrageous joke. Then I received reliable (to me) info that she was merely reporting fact. How gross.

Who the heck cares if a girl spoke out loud, on camera, a TRUE fact about the Bachelor on a REALITY TV show.

Instead, they were whisked from the room, never to be heard from again, so that the others would not be tainted with knowledge of Matt's Cambridge frolics. Not surprised Matt wondered what the heck was going on, nor that HallP received word to keep quiet, nor that Firedrake was pulled off YouTube.

If reading FORT threads was the downfall of two otherwise lovely contestants, FORT should show some solidarity, and do something to make them whole, how about that?

Step One, a Season 12 FORT sleuthing project can be to identify these 2 girls, among the first 25.