Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

Re: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

Quote Originally Posted by DRAMA101;2809971;
    Hi everyone, so excited about this forum. I love The Bachelor and can't wait for it to start. Seems like this is the place to be for all the info..
    Welcome to the board, DRAMA101! I hope that you continue posting with us this season.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

TEAM SHAYNE~Pres. SLCE DRAMA101's Avatar

Thanks..... looking forward to this season. I hope we have a better outcome than the last.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by DRAMA101;2809994;
    Thanks..... looking forward to this season. I hope we have a better outcome than the last.
    That is a highly controversial and hotly debated issue around here - on other threads. You are a newbie, but even so, if I were you - I would duck right now!

Welcome aboard!
    Bloomers

DRAMA101 and welcome

Lots of things are hotly debated around here but all opinions are welcome So jump right in!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

TEAM SHAYNE~Pres. SLCE DRAMA101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2810052;
    That is a highly controversial and hotly debated issue around here - on other threads. You are a newbie, but even so, if I were you - I would duck right now!

Welcome aboard!
    Bloomers
    ok. I hear ya..

I can't wait for the info to start coming out. I love reading all the stuff that our great sleuthers always come out with, I read more than post, cause I can't seem to be able to find anything. But that does not mean that I can't have opinions on the issues brought out.
    Let's hope for a great season, with lots of secrets and gossips, that is what really makes the Bachelor or Bachelorette interesting. My real truth is that this board is very adictive

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jg1958;2810131;
    I can't wait for the info to start coming out. I love reading all the stuff that our great sleuthers always come out with, I read more than post, cause I can't seem to be able to find anything. But that does not mean that I can't have opinions on the issues brought out.
    Let's hope for a great season, with lots of secrets and gossips, that is what really makes the Bachelor or Bachelorette interesting. My real truth is that this board is very adictive
    That is the real truth!

Quote Originally Posted by jg1958;2810131;
    I don't think I ever "found" anything either. But that's really not the point. The point is the discussion we're all having. That and seeing dumb people doing corny things and saying dumb stuff like "amazing connection" and "journey" over and over again. Can't beat that.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2810175;
    I don't think I ever "found" anything either. But that's really not the point. The point is the discussion we're all having. That and seeing dumb people doing corny things and saying dumb stuff like "amazing connection" and "journey" over and over again. Can't beat that.
    Ya you are right, MsFroggy, that is also what keeps me coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2810175;
    Yep, MsFroggy: It's all about the discussion and the sharing to me too. That's why this board is so addictive. It's fun to come and discuss something meaningless and light hearted. Honestly, if it weren't for this board I'd never watch the Bachelor again.