Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253545556 LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 552

Thread: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

  1. #521
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    508

    Re: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

    It looks to me like someone is calling in favors. If this is as obvious as it seems, it is either Lamas or Fleiss.

    I wonder if Lorenzo Lamas is calling in a favor from a friend for a job for his daughter!

    OR is Fleiss so desperate for a F2 or a couple that can be forced to stay together that he is begging friends for help?
    ~In music one must think with the heart and feel with the brain.~ George Szell

  2. #522
    FORT fogey Lellis819's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    973

    Re: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

    Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2786067;
    I wouldn't mind seeing a "Bachelor Again" show where a widower or divorced guy is looking for love again. This way we would get older, more mature guys and women.
    My sentiments EXACTLY! The age of 27 sent bad chills down my spine! The girls 21-27 OMG,,,,we'll be watching such immaturity. They are not ready to get serious. Not looking forward to this bachelor at all! Sorry to say.
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

  3. #523
    FORT Regular gurlbrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,038

    Re: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2786220;
    My sentiments EXACTLY! The age of 27 sent bad chills down my spine! The girls 21-27 OMG,,,,we'll be watching such immaturity. They are not ready to get serious. Not looking forward to this bachelor at all! Sorry to say.
    Lellis819, I LMAO when I saw your post, I was 27 when I got married, and I considered myself very mature and "very old", nearly all my girlfriends were married and had children. Eeek, now though I have three nieces, none of which are in their 20's (all in their 30's) and none of them are married.

  4. #524
    FORT Fogey hopelessroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,427

    Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathmac31;2784597;
    I have been catching up on some of the posts and it's amazing that all these new people are coming out of the woodwork.
    I'm surprised that Citibank Boss has so much to reveal. How can someone know so much about another person just from an interview and CV?
    If Matt didn't actually get the job as Citibank Boss claims (which I know to be 100% false) then he would have only met Matt at a first and second interview and had a look over his CV, this guy is now an expert on Matt, come on FORT readers how can you believe that one, honestly just think about it.

    The whole 'Actor' thing that is running at the moment..... Matt is not an actor and doesn't have aspirations to become an actor.
    Matt did not study drama at school, college or university.
    Matt was not part of a theatre group, has never been on TV before but did help a friend make a 50 minute amateur film for his friends Uni course. Matt helped out in spare evenings and weekends as he was helping a friend, that is all. The movie has never seen the light of day as it was for a Uni project, not general release.

    Matt is a genuine likeable guy and I'm sure that most of you will see that as you get to know him over the coming months.
    From what I have seen of him so far is pure Matt, he has not been manipulated to say things that he wouldn't normally say. Watching him on Dance Wars, that is exactly as he would have spoken to us, no different.

    As far as pre judging the type of ladies that Matt would be interested in, if they are beautiful, intelligent and have a sense of humour then they stand a chance. I wouldn't rule anyone out at this stage as he isn't narrow minded and will look at every lady as an individual.

    I do understand the purpose of a forum and that it is a place to air your views and opinions, some will be positive and some will be negative, that is the way of the world but only a select few of us posting here really know Matt well enough to comment on him.
    I don't think that 3 weeks would constitute long enough to know someone well, do you?
    Excellent post! Great points. It will be really nice having you on the board that knows him...sorta like BabyFaceC from last season. Yes...there is huge speculation that takes place on the boards...which must seem bizarre to someone who knows him.

    Please tell us that he is more genuine than Brad. I was so sure that Brad was honest and the real thing. I felt so betrayed. I think that Brad probably did hook up with his ex before it was all overwith and therefore rejected both girls. Sad....and contractually he came across looking like a jerk!

    I hope that Matt has no strings and really is interested.

  5. #525
    FORT Newbie Nathmac31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    23

    Re: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

    It has been interesting reading all the posts since I posted my epic reply yesterday.
    I am open to questions and will answer as honestly as I can but without compromising current events.
    I understand that people will be sceptical of me as I hid some things at the beginning but I had my reasons.
    Hiding something is not the same as lying and it had to be done at the time.

    I'm open, fire away with the questions and I will help where I can.

  6. #526
    Premium Member soccermama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the soccer field...
    Posts
    2,281

    Re: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

    Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;2786222;
    Lellis819, I LMAO when I saw your post, I was 27 when I got married, and I considered myself very mature and "very old", nearly all my girlfriends were married and had children. Eeek, now though I have three nieces, none of which are in their 20's (all in their 30's) and none of them are married.
    I was LOL was I read Lellis's post too. I was 24 when I got married and had my first baby when I was 27 -- wow, I feel I am really dating myself here, lol! I do think now a days that people are waiting until their 30's to get married and start families.

    Anyway, Lellis, all the contestants sound so young to me -- it seems like they shouldn't even know what they want out of life yet, especially the ones in their early 20's.

  7. #527
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362

    Re: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathmac31;2786291;
    It has been interesting reading all the posts since I posted my epic reply yesterday.
    I am open to questions and will answer as honestly as I can but without compromising current events.
    I understand that people will be sceptical of me as I hid some things at the beginning but I had my reasons.
    Hiding something is not the same as lying and it had to be done at the time.

    I'm open, fire away with the questions and I will help where I can.
    I am glad that you are back posting with us, Nathmac! I hope that you will be able to watch the show with us somehow. We need your take on what we are watching.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  8. #528
    FORT Fogey nennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,833

    Re: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

    Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2786301;
    I was LOL was I read Lellis's post too. I was 24 when I got married and had my first baby when I was 27 -- wow, I feel I am really dating myself here, lol! I do think now a days that people are waiting until their 30's to get married and start families.

    Anyway, Lellis, all the contestants sound so young to me -- it seems like they shouldn't even know what they want out of life yet, especially the ones in their early 20's.
    Well I was 17 and 36yrs. later still at it. Lellis I do agree wtih you about their age. I find that they are not as mature as we were years ago or ready for committment. I really would like to see a little older guy. Maybe Matt is more mature and we will see that when the show starts. I really just see a soap opera coming on.

  9. #529
    FoRT-i-fied hotlanta babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    now living in Hell-A
    Posts
    1,049

    Re: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

    Lellis, gurlbrit, soccermama, and Nennie -- you all are in actual REALITY vs. a reality show. Unless ... you all competed against 24 other women (at the same time) for your spouse!

    We do see mature contestants on the Bach/Bach'ette, but Fleiss always gives us some drama-divas for entertainment. And, a few of those will never grow up!

  10. #530
    FORT Regular gurlbrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,038

    Re: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

    Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2786349;
    Lellis, gurlbrit, soccermama, and Nennie -- you all are in actual REALITY vs. a reality show. Unless ... you all competed against 24 other women (at the same time) for your spouse!

    We do see mature contestants on the Bach/Bach'ette, but Fleiss always gives us some drama-divas for entertainment. And, a few of those will never grow up!
    LOL Hotlanta babe

    Not enough virtual reality in this

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.