Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

FORT Fanatic

Re: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

It looks to me like someone is calling in favors. If this is as obvious as it seems, it is either Lamas or Fleiss.

I wonder if Lorenzo Lamas is calling in a favor from a friend for a job for his daughter!

OR is Fleiss so desperate for a F2 or a couple that can be forced to stay together that he is begging friends for help?
    ~In music one must think with the heart and feel with the brain.~ George Szell

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2786067;
    I wouldn't mind seeing a "Bachelor Again" show where a widower or divorced guy is looking for love again. This way we would get older, more mature guys and women.
    My sentiments EXACTLY! The age of 27 sent bad chills down my spine! The girls 21-27 OMG,,,,we'll be watching such immaturity. They are not ready to get serious. Not looking forward to this bachelor at all! Sorry to say.
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2786220;
    My sentiments EXACTLY! The age of 27 sent bad chills down my spine! The girls 21-27 OMG,,,,we'll be watching such immaturity. They are not ready to get serious. Not looking forward to this bachelor at all! Sorry to say.
    Lellis819, I LMAO when I saw your post, I was 27 when I got married, and I considered myself very mature and "very old", nearly all my girlfriends were married and had children. Eeek, now though I have three nieces, none of which are in their 20's (all in their 30's) and none of them are married.

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathmac31;2784597;
    I have been catching up on some of the posts and it's amazing that all these new people are coming out of the woodwork.
    I'm surprised that Citibank Boss has so much to reveal. How can someone know so much about another person just from an interview and CV?
    If Matt didn't actually get the job as Citibank Boss claims (which I know to be 100% false) then he would have only met Matt at a first and second interview and had a look over his CV, this guy is now an expert on Matt, come on FORT readers how can you believe that one, honestly just think about it.

The whole 'Actor' thing that is running at the moment..... Matt is not an actor and doesn't have aspirations to become an actor.
    Matt did not study drama at school, college or university.
    Matt was not part of a theatre group, has never been on TV before but did help a friend make a 50 minute amateur film for his friends Uni course. Matt helped out in spare evenings and weekends as he was helping a friend, that is all. The movie has never seen the light of day as it was for a Uni project, not general release.

Matt is a genuine likeable guy and I'm sure that most of you will see that as you get to know him over the coming months.
    From what I have seen of him so far is pure Matt, he has not been manipulated to say things that he wouldn't normally say. Watching him on Dance Wars, that is exactly as he would have spoken to us, no different.

As far as pre judging the type of ladies that Matt would be interested in, if they are beautiful, intelligent and have a sense of humour then they stand a chance. I wouldn't rule anyone out at this stage as he isn't narrow minded and will look at every lady as an individual.

I do understand the purpose of a forum and that it is a place to air your views and opinions, some will be positive and some will be negative, that is the way of the world but only a select few of us posting here really know Matt well enough to comment on him.
    I don't think that 3 weeks would constitute long enough to know someone well, do you?
    Excellent post! Great points. It will be really nice having you on the board that knows him...sorta like BabyFaceC from last season. Yes...there is huge speculation that takes place on the boards...which must seem bizarre to someone who knows him.

Please tell us that he is more genuine than Brad. I was so sure that Brad was honest and the real thing. I felt so betrayed. I think that Brad probably did hook up with his ex before it was all overwith and therefore rejected both girls. Sad....and contractually he came across looking like a jerk!

I hope that Matt has no strings and really is interested.

It has been interesting reading all the posts since I posted my epic reply yesterday.
    I am open to questions and will answer as honestly as I can but without compromising current events.
    I understand that people will be sceptical of me as I hid some things at the beginning but I had my reasons.
    Hiding something is not the same as lying and it had to be done at the time.

I'm open, fire away with the questions and I will help where I can.

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;2786222;
    Lellis819, I LMAO when I saw your post, I was 27 when I got married, and I considered myself very mature and "very old", nearly all my girlfriends were married and had children. Eeek, now though I have three nieces, none of which are in their 20's (all in their 30's) and none of them are married.
    I was LOL was I read Lellis's post too. I was 24 when I got married and had my first baby when I was 27 -- wow, I feel I am really dating myself here, lol! I do think now a days that people are waiting until their 30's to get married and start families.

Anyway, Lellis, all the contestants sound so young to me -- it seems like they shouldn't even know what they want out of life yet, especially the ones in their early 20's.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathmac31;2786291;
    It has been interesting reading all the posts since I posted my epic reply yesterday.
    I am open to questions and will answer as honestly as I can but without compromising current events.
    I understand that people will be sceptical of me as I hid some things at the beginning but I had my reasons.
    Hiding something is not the same as lying and it had to be done at the time.

I'm open, fire away with the questions and I will help where I can.
    I am glad that you are back posting with us, Nathmac! I hope that you will be able to watch the show with us somehow. We need your take on what we are watching.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2786301;
    I was LOL was I read Lellis's post too. I was 24 when I got married and had my first baby when I was 27 -- wow, I feel I am really dating myself here, lol! I do think now a days that people are waiting until their 30's to get married and start families.

Anyway, Lellis, all the contestants sound so young to me -- it seems like they shouldn't even know what they want out of life yet, especially the ones in their early 20's.
    Well I was 17 and 36yrs. later still at it. Lellis I do agree wtih you about their age. I find that they are not as mature as we were years ago or ready for committment. I really would like to see a little older guy. Maybe Matt is more mature and we will see that when the show starts. I really just see a soap opera coming on.

Lellis, gurlbrit, soccermama, and Nennie -- you all are in actual REALITY vs. a reality show. Unless ... you all competed against 24 other women (at the same time) for your spouse!

We do see mature contestants on the Bach/Bach'ette, but Fleiss always gives us some drama-divas for entertainment. And, a few of those will never grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2786349;
    Lellis, gurlbrit, soccermama, and Nennie -- you all are in actual REALITY vs. a reality show. Unless ... you all competed against 24 other women (at the same time) for your spouse!

We do see mature contestants on the Bach/Bach'ette, but Fleiss always gives us some drama-divas for entertainment. And, a few of those will never grow up!
    LOL Hotlanta babe

Not enough virtual reality in this