Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;2785769;
    Where did you find that Shayne was one of the bachettes? If this true then I'm not sure is worth the time to even watch. I personaaly do not want to watch a hollywood starlet or wanna be show.
    That is what I was told. It does indeed look that way from those that have looked at her myspace and such.

The best part of the show is posting here on the Fort, nennie.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2785774;
    That is what I was told. It does indeed look that way from those that have looked at her myspace and such.

The best part of the show is posting here on the Fort, nennie.
    I agree and TPTB can't keep you guys from getting ahead of the game. Great job sluething.

Re: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

I know this is old new, but I found this will surfing Bachelor 12 google links. The second paragraph (which I've highlighted) makes me bust my azz. Is she serious?

"Yes, it’s that time again for the Bachelor casting call. All of you hot, single, *eligible men and women please send me your contact info if you’re interested in interviewing. We’re flying in the finalists (both men and women, because we’re casting both The Bachleor and Bachelorette) to LA late November.

* “Eligible” means that you’re at least 21, single, have the ability to leave your job for up to 30 days and make good-a$$ TV! It means you’re so hot that you could stand there and say nothing and still be captivating, or you’ve got the charm, wit and sense of humor of a stand-up comedian.”

Please email Casting Director, Shannon McIntosh, for application information at: shannon@kasstinginc.com"

The Bachelor Season 12! « Reality Rollcall

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;2785797;
    I know this is old new, but I found this will surfing Bachelor 12 google links. The second paragraph (which I've highlighted) makes me bust my azz. Is she serious?

"Yes, it’s that time again for the Bachelor casting call. All of you hot, single, *eligible men and women please send me your contact info if you’re interested in interviewing. We’re flying in the finalists (both men and women, because we’re casting both The Bachleor and Bachelorette) to LA late November.

* “Eligible” means that you’re at least 21, single, have the ability to leave your job for up to 30 days and make good-a$$ TV! It means you’re so hot that you could stand there and say nothing and still be captivating, or you’ve got the charm, wit and sense of humor of a stand-up comedian.”

Please email Casting Director, Shannon McIntosh, for application information at: shannon@kasstinginc.com"

What is this woman smoking
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Truly sounds like they are looking for a serious love story.

Terrific find, gurlbrit!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;2785797;

Oooo-kaaay!!!! At least we now know why there has not been a real love connection in all 11 (soon to be 12) seasons of this show so far, lol! Thanks for posting that though, it gave me a good laugh this morning, lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2785801;

Terrific find, gurlbrit!
    Blondie: It's pretty obvious isn't it? Sadly I've lost all illusions that the show's goal has anything to do with anyone finding true love. I've even all but given up hope that a potential love match could survive this car wreck of a show. My best expectations would be that the show could manage to be entertaining and the fact that many are actor wannabes that maybe I could appreciate this on a level with a community theater satiric production.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2785801;

Terrific find, gurlbrit!
    That's exactly how I feel too, Blondie.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I'm looking forward to seeing Bach12, but if Fleiss wants higher ratings -- and a real love story -- he should select Bachelors that are over 30.

And, the people who work at Kasstings and read The FoRT, please help advise him! Brad's season has come dangerously close to "jumping the shark" ...

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2786018;
    I'm looking forward to seeing Bach12, but if Fleiss wants higher ratings -- and a real love story -- he should select Bachelors that are over 30.

And, the people who work at Kasstings and read The FoRT, please help advise him! Brad's season has come dangerously close to "jumping the shark" ...
    I wouldn't mind seeing a "Bachelor Again" show where a widower or divorced guy is looking for love again. This way we would get older, more mature guys and women.