Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by CITIBANK BOSS;2784645;
    Heyhoe = Whatever!!!
    Okey Dokey then, we are going to need a British/American dictionary here. That's a new one on me, but then I haven't lived in the UK since 1991.

I love Google - Found this

Enter "Matt Grant" Lombard and hit search - Position 49 in a fun run in Cambridge!!!

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2784606;
    I think Citiboss said that he did hire him but that he was only there for a short time before he left to do the bachelor and that Matt actually never finished all the paperwork necessary to stay in the job - to me that sounds like he was in a probation period but then left to do the bachelor before he completely finished everything...

I have a question - you said that you actually did not keep in contact with Matt after he left where he worked with you? Is this true? And you in fact found out that he was the bachelor from us...so you haven't talked to him in several months? So while you might have worked with him and gotten to know him there - you weren't actually close enough with him to stay in contact with him once he was no longer a co-worker?

When you first started posting you thought it highly unlikely that he could be the Bachelor and in fact told us you didn't have much to say about him and that you didn't even know where he went to work...

So I guess I am a bit confused - do you know him well or just a little bit?
    Cape
    I am confused too...very well stated. I noticed Nathmac, that you put up youtube videos of Matt today....so I suppose it makes me wonder if you maybe do know him more than you originally spoke of, and how invested you are. Just curious is all. Thanks
    Karey
    Last edited by KareyR2; 02-06-2008 at 04:23 PM. Reason: ETA...sorry...I see you clarified some of this Nathmac. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2784576;
    Oh, that's just terrible! Where are they going to find women who don't look like miniature poodles next to this guy?
    That is too funny, and so true!! The girls are going to have to be really tall this year or else they are going to look ridiculous standing next to him. Maybe they will have the girls stand on boxes whenever they are around him, just like they had Drew do when he announced him as the bachelor on Dance Wars, lol?

Re: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

He is cute. And the accent is hot too!

What is all this talk about Shayne Lamas? I missed all that thread somewhere!??

Quote Originally Posted by CITIBANK BOSS;2784645;
    Heyhoe = Whatever!!!
    woo hoo...learned a new pommie word

have to try it out on the hubby

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;2785098;
    woo hoo...learned a new pommie word

have to try it out on the hubby
    Hopeless, my brother uses it all the time, and I thought WTH (heck) is heyhoe, CITIBANK apprised me of its meaning as I didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathmac31;2784597;
    I have been catching up on some of the posts and it's amazing that all these new people are coming out of the woodwork.
    I'm surprised that Citibank Boss has so much to reveal. How can someone know so much about another person just from an interview and CV?
    If Matt didn't actually get the job as Citibank Boss claims (which I know to be 100% false) then he would have only met Matt at a first and second interview and had a look over his CV, this guy is now an expert on Matt, come on FORT readers how can you believe that one, honestly just think about it.

The whole 'Actor' thing that is running at the moment..... Matt is not an actor and doesn't have aspirations to become an actor.
    Matt did not study drama at school, college or university.
    Matt was not part of a theatre group, has never been on TV before but did help a friend make a 50 minute amateur film for his friends Uni course. Matt helped out in spare evenings and weekends as he was helping a friend, that is all. The movie has never seen the light of day as it was for a Uni project, not general release.

Matt is a genuine likeable guy and I'm sure that most of you will see that as you get to know him over the coming months.
    From what I have seen of him so far is pure Matt, he has not been manipulated to say things that he wouldn't normally say. Watching him on Dance Wars, that is exactly as he would have spoken to us, no different.

As far as pre judging the type of ladies that Matt would be interested in, if they are beautiful, intelligent and have a sense of humour then they stand a chance. I wouldn't rule anyone out at this stage as he isn't narrow minded and will look at every lady as an individual.

I do understand the purpose of a forum and that it is a place to air your views and opinions, some will be positive and some will be negative, that is the way of the world but only a select few of us posting here really know Matt well enough to comment on him.
    I don't think that 3 weeks would constitute long enough to know someone well, do you?

Thank you! I like to believe that this is for real and I am glad that you are here summing things up for us. I tend to believe you a lil more anyways!

Quote Originally Posted by aqua;2783289;
    wow- what a fun & crazy day on the blogs! this latest news about shayne sounds like a definite shoe in based on what we knew of matt's preferences. might as well call the show, "nights of our lives."
    Aqua, if Shayne is F1 you called it here first.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2785760;
    Aqua, if Shayne is F1 you called it here first.
    Where did you find that Shayne was one of the bachettes? If this true then I'm not sure is worth the time to even watch. I personaaly do not want to watch a hollywood starlet or wanna be show.