Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Who is the season 12 Bachelor?

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2784486;
    Is it possible, since viewers are becoming more aware of the way the show works, together with last seasons ending and the negative feed back that followed. That Fleiss and his crew are not planning to take any chances this season and will make sure we have a successful rose ceremony. Which would mean, they would be in total control of the show.

It could also be that since the sleuthers have discovered the information about the bachelorette. Fleiss may have to totally change his format for the f4. But as always, it will all come into the open sooner or later.
    IMO you probably have stated it very well how this is going to hangup.

I am wondering if maybe Citibank boss went out on a limb to hire Matt and then he left him in a lurch when he quit so quickly...

in the business world there is really nothing more embarassing than bringing someone into your company and then having them flake out on you...Citibank boss obviously was impressed enough with Matt at lombard and then was blindsided by him at Citibank -

Both Stan and I know him pretty well, when you work with someone every day for the best part of three years you do get to know them well.

I would not consider myself to be in Matts close circle of friends out of work, purely because of where I live in relation to where he lives and my personal circumstances, I can't hit the town every night like he can as I am not single.

We heard a rumour that he had been approached to try out for the Bachelor and didn't get confirmation that he was actually the Bachelor until you posted it here on FORT.
    Matt is under a strict contract not to discuss the show with anyone and as far as we were concerned, he had stuck to that.
    As far as posting limited information at first it is because we wanted to find out who was dropping all the info, some correct and some not as HallP. This poster has proven to be somewhat of a thorn in our side as things were revealed it would now seem, well in advance of the big reveal but from what I understand, this is standard stuff for FORT to sleuth out all the gossip.
    I was trying to be protective as a good friend should be, nothing more.

So which ones of the people purpoting to know him are actually plants from ABC and who actually knows him from the past?

????? hard to trust all these sources that can manipulate and sway in all kinds of direction.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2784626;
    I am wondering if maybe Citibank boss went out on a limb to hire Matt and then he left him in a lurch when he quit so quickly...

in the business world there is really nothing more embarassing than bringing someone into your company and then having them flake out on you...Citibank boss obviously was impressed enough with Matt at lombard and then was blindsided by him at Citibank -
    You are absolutely correct - Yeh I went out of my way - special personnel sign off!!!

To set the scene I was not Matt's boss at Lombard but knew him from another office. He had contacted me through a mutual acquaintance and the rest is history. I moved heaven and earth to get him a job with us - kind of a favour really. He then ups and goes - FRUSTRATING.

Not sure who nathmac is but heyhoe

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Nathmac31;2784629;
    Both Stan and I know him pretty well, when you work with someone every day for the best part of three years you do get to know them well.

I would not consider myself to be in Matts close circle of friends out of work, purely because of where I live in relation to where he lives and my personal circumstances, I can't hit the town every night like he can as I am not single.

We heard a rumour that he had been approached to try out for the Bachelor and didn't get confirmation that he was actually the Bachelor until you posted it here on FORT.
    Matt is under a strict contract not to discuss the show with anyone and as far as we were concerned, he had stuck to that.
    As far as posting limited information at first it is because we wanted to find out who was dropping all the info, some correct and some not as HallP. This poster has proven to be somewhat of a thorn in our side as things were revealed it would now seem, well in advance of the big reveal but from what I understand, this is standard stuff for FORT to sleuth out all the gossip.
    I was trying to be protective as a good friend should be, nothing more.
    so tell us, then nathmac...does he have a history of pamela lee type likings?

I don't deny that you can get to know someone well when you work with them for 3 years...

but now that you have admitted that you were not 100% truthful in your information you should understand that we will tend to be skeptical of you -

Many of us feel that it is better to not comment than to give misleading information to avoid answering a question...

Quote Originally Posted by CITIBANK BOSS;2784637;
    You are absolutely correct - Yeh I went out of my way - special personnel sign off!!!

To set the scene I was not Matt's boss at Lombard but knew him from another office. He had contacted me through a mutual acquaintance and the rest is history. I moved heaven and earth to get him a job with us - kind of a favour really. He then ups and goes - FRUSTRATING.

Not sure who nathmac is but heyhoe
    So CITIBANK BOSS, the "heyhoe" quote is that used generally throughout the UK now. My brother who lives in Nottingham uses the term a lot.

Heyhoe = Whatever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2784641;
    I don't deny that you can get to know someone well when you work with them for 3 years...

but now that you have admitted that you were not 100% truthful in your information you should understand that we will tend to be skeptical of you -

Many of us feel that it is better to not comment than to give misleading information to avoid answering a question...
    I second that!
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin